Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 51. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 12:07:09 AM
lol you just gone thru a bear market now you are skeptical about crypto Smiley its not about gains only , you will lose some before everything else
its like getting pregnant and being congratulated by everyone but no one will ask how many times you got fucked
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
April 16, 2018, 12:05:26 AM
No need to worry about it, cryptocurrency just young market and young technology and smaller compare stock market , that very possible to grow more and now need many support from the community.  From G20 meeting many country legalized crypto and this is good sign for crypto community to continue become bigger.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
April 14, 2018, 02:48:51 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

Most crypto currencies are going pricewise to zero. they were build for that.  The rest are going mainstream and will be used daily in future.  EU decided yesterday to invest $300 in Crypto projects in next 3 years.
Is that true? The nominal doesn't make sense at all.  Grin
$100 for every year and it looks good. at least EU still opens its mind to invest in the crypto projects.

It is true, but I forgot to add millions. Apparently they already invested $60 millions so far.   Let hope they will not donate all to Verge partnership.
Activity: 201
April 13, 2018, 12:05:28 PM
Crypto currency will live. No matter how the government or some other personality tried to kill it. All just want to buy a cheaper, before the excitement, and tale big profit
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
April 13, 2018, 12:02:36 PM
Nothing to worried for me since i had already made a lot from here.
and i'm also not hanging my future in crypto but just more like nothing to lose gambling
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
April 13, 2018, 10:43:18 AM
Cryptocurrency is just starting. It is only the beginning of companies' adaptive response to this burgeoning and progressing community of cryptos. Sure there may be several flaws about cryptos that need some fixing but this is the future. We are heading towards a world where businesses will use blockchain technology and will create their own tokens/coins. There is nothing to worry about crypto, I believe that it is not towards death but towards a longer life. It may not be definite, but with increasing number of people getting to know it and supporting it, it will surely be the talk of the world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 10:29:06 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

Umm, nope, Absolutely not. I just can't see that happening. Because despite all the fuds that are being spread all through out the internet, its popularity is not decreasing but increasing instead. Clearly, people are getting more and more curious about this industry and are really putting efforts into reading more about cryptos which in return makes a bigger number of investors for this industry. In fact, more and more regulators are even becoming curious and are considering the thought of legalizing cryptos. Just be positive man, this industry is completely on the right path.
Activity: 29
April 13, 2018, 01:40:45 AM
it is not going to end anytime soon. Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
April 12, 2018, 03:50:44 PM
So one thing I can say is that cryptocurrencies need better ways to control supply and other very important economical details.At the same time there are too many developers and influential people who want regulations,but with more liberal approaches,therefore there are too many opponents and they want absolute freedom in this sphere,So there we meet chaos which is not very dense for me...I think there is nothing danger for this currencies,because I hope developed countries will make a consensus and they will choose more liberal,distinctive approaches to end this chaos by regulating it,but for this they must take into account people's rights...
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 02:53:03 AM
The end of the crypto currency, if it comes sometime, it will not happen very soon. They are only at the stage of development
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
April 12, 2018, 02:28:43 AM
Surely No! Check the chart of Bitcoin, downtrend down this is typically normal in the trend of bitcoin, it always has a downtrend before it will push again, Second Qtr of the year, most likely the recovery of the coins if you look on the historical trend.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 02:26:19 AM

I and my friend have invest more when BTC drop down to $10k and ETH lower $500. After a sharp rise in the beginning of the year, we think now is good to invest, i believe in the project i am investing
Activity: 136
April 12, 2018, 02:23:27 AM
I believe crypto currency is our future money that gives us more convenient in every transaction we make because we will going to leave the traditional way of what we are now is doing.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
April 12, 2018, 02:18:22 AM
Crypto Currency future is still brilliant for me.
We are now around 50% higher then last years price and it continue to rise so there is no problem for future predictions.
There is no other currency gave 50% more in a year.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
April 12, 2018, 02:10:41 AM
no need to worry about cryptocurrency, I think the journey of crypto is still very long in front there and there will be many opportunities to grow and you will not know if the future crypto will become more popular
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 12, 2018, 02:01:53 AM
Worried about the future of crypto? Are you serious? A prolonged bear market convinced you that the crypto market is going to die which is seriously silly since this market is not going anywhere and is here to stay. Bitcoin has survived far worse conditions than the current bear market and has always come out strong overall which is why I am confident that it will rise back to $20k and touch a new high by the end of this year. The integration of the lightning network and mainstream adoption of segwit are some of the reasons why I feel Bitcoin will continue attracting investors and rise in value over time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
April 12, 2018, 01:57:39 AM
I think we are only in the beginning of origin of a cryptoeconomic.So pick up tears and work)
We and cryptocurrencies have still all ahead)
I think same. Crypto is at the beginning of the journey today. BTC and other late currencies are as roots. And growth is preparing. But when it starts we will see more  and more day by day
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 01:52:40 AM
I am bullish on the blockchain technology. But i have some reservation on the current progression. Everything still relatively slow. EOS and ADA is still literally nothing more than an idea. Despite their prices are rising high in the past few days, in reality, they have nothing to show yet, ADA network still as empty as fuck, no one is using it.

Some of the maturing ICO coming out their own mainet are mainly on the crypto exchange/swapping wallet etc.. Nothing has come out yet from the ICO or blockchain that can really attract users outside of crypto yet.

So 2018/19, could be big challenge to really offer revolutionary use cases to change the current staus quo. I already saw so many projects/ICOs that are trying now, hope influx of new app/platforms in this year.
Activity: 145
April 12, 2018, 01:24:15 AM
I think the crypto currency is just beginning to develop.  And soon we will be convinced of this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 01:22:05 AM
I think we are only in the beginning of origin of a cryptoeconomic.So pick up tears and work)
We and cryptocurrencies have still all ahead)
Pages:
Jump to: