Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 48. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 06:42:54 AM
Why worry? Bitcoin has died several times, but in the end it is alive again and it is even better. So you don't have to worry about the future of altcoin, it will be accepted and used more and more. This is the future currency.
Activity: 108
June 29, 2018, 06:35:57 AM
No matter how low crypto's price may get, I'll still keep my faith to them that it will bounce back and recover again as soon as possible. Having a low price compared to the usual value doesn't mean that it is the end of the cryptocurrency's life. It is just a part of it. It is a cycle that it takes. Dumps is a part of its life. If we look at it the positive way, it means an opportunity to buy some coins, right?
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 06:32:16 AM
For me, I don't see the downtrend as the end of the crypto world. I still believe that the downtrend is just for a limited time, the crypto price will bounce back to previous ATH.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2018, 06:31:42 AM
This was half a year was really tense for the crypt, I think that now there are big chances that the crypt will disappear altogether or it's just a hard period that we should  survive.
Activity: 481
Merit: 251
June 29, 2018, 06:08:58 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
In my opinion cryptocurrencies are heading towards their complete recovery and even further than that. All that we need is only one decision from Whitehouse to accept the cryptocurrency world widely.
Activity: 50
June 28, 2018, 01:24:12 PM
Thouhgt id share article about blockchain netflix. Looks pretty cool.

http://bitcoinist.com/slates-binge-blockchain-streaming-platform-vs-netflix/
Activity: 280
June 28, 2018, 01:19:38 PM
 I think there is many of ways how can we accept the situation, crypto is going on the the way we are leading it, so if all the people would agree to provide cryptocurrencies technology in developing countries, it wont die!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 12:45:08 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
I am not sure about where crypto currency is going.
But I think the ban of governments and banking organizations is temporary. The trust will never change.
I only wonder what coin(s)/token(s) will be the king of cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 12:05:50 PM
I think the cryptocurrency future is really great and there is nothing to be worried about.
The people continuously supporting it and through this they have a great future in this world and in this industry.
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 08:10:03 AM
developer still develop their crypto, the meaning is crypto still has future
down of price doesnt mean if crypto end Smiley
Activity: 336
June 28, 2018, 07:58:53 AM
No, I don't think so. Cryptocurrencies are a young industry, so the cryptocurrency market will be growing for quite a long time. I don't think we should worry about it.
Activity: 434
June 28, 2018, 07:23:19 AM
Friend, do not feel sad about the decline of the market. This will happen in any investment market, whether it is stock futures or real estate, but at least the return rate of the cryptocurrency market is the highest!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 07:08:31 AM
Nothing that can be predicted in the world of Crypto all goes away. but I am not worried about the future of crypto because this market is not going anywhere because more and more people are supporting the crypto project and making it a search source so I think the industry will continue and will not end.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

I think that in the future crypto will attract new enthusiasts. but several factors are the cause of the current chaos, the market decline over the correction and the scam ico. this is a strong factor that became a polemic this year. but I believe for the future.
Activity: 64
June 28, 2018, 06:47:38 AM
Worried ? Can I say why , Due to the down market ? Well , I'm never worried about this matter , crypto has long way to go and this is just a beginning . I know there are people who are really concerned about the future . But this is not the end of crypto , it will surely rise back . Ups and downs are part of our life without that life is boring , you get it right .
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 06:45:33 AM
I do not think this is the end of crypto or it will end because crypto will continue to exist as long as there are still more new and upcoming icos and the stable and potential coin are gaining more popularity, the crypto community will continue to grow until it gets accepted as means of exchange globally. The price maybe down now but it will surely go up again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
June 28, 2018, 06:40:15 AM
I never doubt crypto currency or as easy to say I never regret investing on cryptoworld because I know that it will succeed in the future because of its use and its mission and vision and it can possibly happen so there is nothing to worry for me.
Activity: 55
June 28, 2018, 06:35:56 AM
This is the method of transferring the money from the investor wannabe to real investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 06:31:30 AM
I guess the whole goes according to ground plan. I guess that this is long system from the boundary, the cryptocurrency has not each the more reached its potential
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 08:13:10 AM

This is not end of crypto,crypto is in nascent stage.New projects along with different new features are coming on daily basis which are not only contributing to crypto but to the rest of the world.Like smart contract technology, NASA,Micro Soft,Banks and many other renowned institutions are planning to implement in their system.Future many thins will employ block chain technology.Many new inventions will come from crypto and will contribute to the other world.So this is just beginning and crypto is in downward stage.Soon Upward stage will start prices will shift upward.
Pages:
Jump to: