Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 47. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 06:12:09 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

I have never been worried about the future of crypto, because I always believed that crypto would have a bright future. from year to year the development of crypto is very fast, and it is not possible crypto will die.
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 06:08:40 PM
I don't think that's the end of cryptography. I think that the current market decline is a normal phenomenon and in the future we will see new market ups.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
June 29, 2018, 06:05:04 PM
Not at all, I doubt that crypto will vanish. If there are still people interested in it, some cryptocurrencies will survive. This is the reason why I think the community is underestimated when we are trying to predict the value of any asset. These believers and supporters are the backbone of every project that is going through dark times. Look: even when BTC unbelievably dropped its value to 30% of its ATH, there are still people who embrace it and support it. Do we have to worry about the acceptance from society? Give them a reason, a solution that will help them in their lives and there is no barrier between crypto and its acceptance among millions or even billions of people. Even though there is a chance that crypto will not make it, but it means that it was beaten by something, which is not bad at all at the end of the day!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 11:08:07 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
I can say that I became more and more worry about the cryptocurrencies future daily, because we are all struggling with the price falling and it's not going to end seems to be like that.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 29, 2018, 10:24:12 AM
I think this is your end,lol

Why you seems like being concern when the truth is you have nothing invested in this community and looks like youre making thread to spread negative impressions against bitcoin or should i say the crypto community

Crypto will never end and this will be treasured by our childrens and grandchildrens
Activity: 78
June 29, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

It hasn't even started yet, we're only at the beginning. Tech is getting more and more important and bigger.
Activity: 28
June 29, 2018, 10:12:49 AM
I do not think so. Crypto will survive. Crypto still has a good future. There are still many people who believe in crypto. Investors still survive because they believe crypto will provide a big advantage for them. I also stay here. Smiley
Activity: 270
June 29, 2018, 09:40:15 AM
It's true that cryptos markets are down now but it doesn't mean that all is over. Definitely the markets will revolve again very quickly. The future of cryptos is very bright, so there is no reason to worry about it. Our thinking needs to be bigger & we have to wait for a good time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
June 29, 2018, 09:31:28 AM
In my opinion, this is not the the end, it is the first stage of cryptocurrency. It need time to be stable and acceptable. Fiat can't be the future of payment industry, it's hard to bring with you a lot amount of fiat, but with crypto, you can. And when you pay with crypto via mobile wallet with NFC connection ( or some type of connection will be invented in near future), it's very convenience, no need to count, no need to wait for the change.
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
June 29, 2018, 09:26:13 AM
You do not need to worry, because everything will be fine with crypto-currencies, especially in the period of the bear market, now there are so many different manipulations that try to survive very seriously from people all the possible, it seems to me that this once again shows how strongly the market depends on manipulation
Merit: 102
June 29, 2018, 09:22:54 AM
Well it is end of June now and still crypto ... surviving. May be in August we shall see the "End of crypto"? What do ancient maya prophecies said about this?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 09:17:46 AM
I think you shouldn't worry so much about future of cryptocurrency Smiley. Everything will be fine. You should know that cryptocurrency is much more popular day by day. Beside, there are some country accept Bitcoin and few other cryptocurrencies for payment in some part of their economy. If number of country accept cryptocurrency for payment keep increasing, I think cryptocurrency future will be really great Wink
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 29, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

I believe crypto currency is not gonna end in the future even if the crypto currency are banned in some countries and the prices is goes down in the market it does not mean that crypto currency will gonna die because the investors and the community are still continue to support the crypto currency.
Activity: 365
June 29, 2018, 07:10:44 AM
It seem very difficult for crypto now because of low rate of price but I strongly believed that the current situation of market would not last long. It a normal situation for any market to face a trial time like this but  crypto have come to stay and have a fulfilled future.
Activity: 168
June 29, 2018, 07:05:07 AM
I think crypto is not going to end, crypto is currently experiencing a pretty severe problem, but I'm sure crypto will recover soon, crypto will be the best choice for future investment, crypto will continue to improve and improve their quality.
Activity: 350
June 29, 2018, 07:02:52 AM
you should not be afraid of the future of cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is a very influential digital currency in the future and chances are cryptocurrency could be one of the best solutions in the future.
Activity: 78
June 29, 2018, 06:58:20 AM
No matter how low crypto's price may get, I'll still keep my faith to them that it will bounce back and recover again as soon as possible. Having a low price compared to the usual value doesn't mean that it is the end of the cryptocurrency's life. It is just a part of it. It is a cycle that it takes. Dumps is a part of its life. If we look at it the positive way, it means an opportunity to buy some coins, right?

Yes, i agree with you, having a low price of crypto is not the near end of bitcoin, this is just for meantime, it will bounce back soon and it will happen.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 06:54:23 AM
I do not believe this will be the end of crypto because of the current situation that it is now. I believe it will continue to rise and it will get more popularity and become accepted globally as a mode of exchange for some goods and services. Though it might take sometime before this will be achieved, but I believe in the potentials of crypto and I know it has a very bright future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 06:50:10 AM
A lot of big corporations are beginning to adopt blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, I don't think we have seen the end of cryptocurrency yet rather it's getting stronger by the day.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 29, 2018, 06:43:27 AM
It's more like a start than an end, big institutions are coming in, I can't find any other explanation for the fact that some projects are raising the amounts they need so quickly on ICO at such a bad time for the market, I'm sure it's not just private investors. But I think that we will have to wait another year or two, when this market will be more or less stable and it will not constantly fall to the bottom.
Pages:
Jump to: