Pages:
Author

Topic: Worst bitcoin decision you've ever made? - page 53. (Read 97039 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 12, 2016, 07:05:48 PM
Worst bitcoin decision that I had made When I thought about gambling and thought to make more and more coins through gambling, At that time I had no knowledge about gambling so u jumped into gambling and placed hifgher bets at that but unluckily I lost all my investments and then I decided that I will not gonna play gambling in future.
Lol yeah I often saw crowds of people suffered a great defeat on bitcoin, it is because they do not understand the inherent risks in bitcoin so that they can not control their games. if you're good at gambling, you definitely will not get a great loss, #imo
Activity: 560
October 12, 2016, 09:53:10 AM
So far the worst bitcoin decision I have ever made is stopping to hoard bitcoin way back 2009 because I thought bitcoin was shit. I am now regretting that I have not continued to hoard bitcoin back then, I would have had a lot of money now if I have not stopped hoarding at that time. Because of that event I learned that investing effort in a coin must be in the right place, in the right time and the right coin.
Activity: 938
October 12, 2016, 08:35:21 AM
This one time I was buying when the Bitcoin was to high but I did not know that short after that the Bitcoin was going to drop again.
I was so mad because I could have bought more Bitcoin in the end but I was to greedy to buy them right away.

The worst decision i had made were buying potcoin when it were at 5000 satoshis, and today the price is back to the normal, soo i learned a lesson that should be never join a pump without in the middle of the pump.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
October 12, 2016, 07:52:28 AM
This one time I was buying when the Bitcoin was to high but I did not know that short after that the Bitcoin was going to drop again.
I was so mad because I could have bought more Bitcoin in the end but I was to greedy to buy them right away.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2016, 05:06:22 AM
selling any of my bitcoins
Worst decision that I made was selling my Bitcoin to early if I have waited a bit longer then I would be able to make allot more money but I was to greedy at the moment.
You should always be patient with Bitcoin because the price can always rise again.

Yeah even I sold them at the wrong time hoping that it will not go beyond that, but it went like a crazy and I am still regretting on that so in future I will have more patience when it comes to selling them.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
October 12, 2016, 05:03:43 AM
I totally regret not to have bought more coins when I had the chance to buy them around $200!  I still believe that has been my worst decision so far because I was completely sure that the $200 mark was way too low.
I have to live with it.  Smiley

it's at 636 $ so you would have made a nice margin but it will probably go up to thousands of $ within a span of twelve years so there is still a lot of nominal gains to make to secure you savings
Activity: 260
October 12, 2016, 03:35:52 AM
selling any of my bitcoins
Worst decision that I made was selling my Bitcoin to early if I have waited a bit longer then I would be able to make allot more money but I was to greedy at the moment.
You should always be patient with Bitcoin because the price can always rise again.
Activity: 602
October 11, 2016, 07:17:28 PM
Summer 2012. Diablo 3. I bought in game gold with bitcoin @ $3/btc - Spent 90 coins for 500 million in game gold.

IGG = 35 cents / million now.

I lose.

/wrist
Really sad but we dont know whats in store in future so nothing to brood over.Who knows today's 1 btc would be $10k tomorrow
Activity: 532
October 11, 2016, 06:51:36 PM
i do not remember if i have made any worst decision about bitcoin i ever make, i always buy bitcoin in a good price and made good profit from bitcoin,
I think everyone must have experienced an error in selecting an option. and you know life is a choice so you will always have the choice in your life. you forget when one chose and it made a loss to you. I want to ask, are you ever receive a lost?
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 11, 2016, 06:40:50 PM
Worst bitcoin decision that I had made When I thought about gambling and thought to make more and more coins through gambling, At that time I had no knowledge about gambling so u jumped into gambling and placed hifgher bets at that but unluckily I lost all my investments and then I decided that I will not gonna play gambling in future.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
October 11, 2016, 06:32:09 PM
I haven't paid attention towards bitcoin when i was first aware of it about 1.5 year ago , that was my worst decision. I was going to invest in bitcoin but can't because some of my friends told me that it is a big scam and all my investment will be drown. Due to fear of loss i can't take any further step.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
October 05, 2016, 08:21:53 PM
The worst bitcoin decision Ive ever made is that I did not hold
the bitcoin when it was at a cheaper price. I regret when I did not
restore too many bitcoins in my wallet. So I can buy and sell bitcoins
and I can earn or gain profit well.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
October 05, 2016, 12:24:23 PM
The worst thing that i have made in bitcoin is to invest it into hyip and doubler site. Almost my earnings in bitcoin lost in that site so i do not blame myself because it is my own decision. Now I avoid of HYIP to never again lose my savings bitcoin.
Activity: 252
October 05, 2016, 10:51:48 AM
The worst decision that I have made with Bitcoin is selling to many Bitcoin when the Bitcoin was not even done with rising so I could have made more money in the end.
I was to greedy and wanted to sell them as soon as possible and it backfired.
Activity: 406
September 29, 2016, 06:36:20 PM
i do not remember if i have made any worst decision about bitcoin i ever make, i always buy bitcoin in a good price and made good profit from bitcoin,
i have never made too bad decisions with bitcoins too, to be honest i usually only save it and never spend
Activity: 574
September 29, 2016, 06:19:29 PM
I regret to buy bitcoins when the price is low last year i thought that the price of bitcoin will stay at 300 plus value but the price is increase according to other say that the price will increase more but i just ignore it i am just newbie about that time thats why i dont trust other says.

you know ? I sold before  when the price was low as $230 but I do not regret it. because I needed this money during this time and in some point you have to spend some of your btc and stop holding it
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 29, 2016, 05:43:26 PM
i only regreting in bitcoin and the decision i made is why i don't really know what bitcoin is in that year if i know that bitcoin will be important and i will research and i will buy more bitcoin in that year so that i can be super rich for sure

i think you should not regret for that, because it will your luck and we have to compromise with our luck. and if you are lucky you can still make good profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
September 29, 2016, 02:04:49 PM
I regret to buy bitcoins when the price is low last year i thought that the price of bitcoin will stay at 300 plus value but the price is increase according to other say that the price will increase more but i just ignore it i am just newbie about that time thats why i dont trust other says.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
September 29, 2016, 01:58:39 PM
I totally regret not to have bought more coins when I had the chance to buy them around $200!  I still believe that has been my worst decision so far because I was completely sure that the $200 mark was way too low.
I have to live with it.  Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 29, 2016, 09:56:47 AM
i only regreting in bitcoin and the decision i made is why i don't really know what bitcoin is in that year if i know that bitcoin will be important and i will research and i will buy more bitcoin in that year so that i can be super rich for sure
Pages:
Jump to: