Pages:
Author

Topic: Worst exchange you experience for trading - page 9. (Read 1146 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
December 18, 2021, 01:14:29 AM
There are several exchanges that I use, maybe I have used for several years, such as Binance and some local exchanges in my country, but for now I haven't experienced anything strange either I made a transaction or my assets that I invested.

𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓: for me there is no worst exchange I've ever had, for now everything is normal and fine.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
December 18, 2021, 12:52:42 AM
There are lots of exchanges available in this crypto platform. Binance kucoin coinbase houbi and so many good exchange Where people keep trading daily. But apart from that, sometimes we need to use unknown exchange for trading. Some may good and some may bad. And thats what I'm looking for! Your selected worst exchange, may best for others but it doesn’t matter. Share the name of exchange which gave you worst trading experience, scam your fund or sometime else. Share, so that others can alert from it.
Based up on my own experience then the most bad or sucks big time kind of exchange would be Yobit.net/com! Lets just exclude those totally been taken down by hacks and become scam but this exchange is shady as fuck big time.

1. No support/ They dont ever answer
2. Lots of shady coins
3. High House edge of their gambling games
4. Often wallet maintenance

Surprisingly this exchange is still running up to now and im surprised that there are still users who do make use of this
platform.

Yeah I agree with this. Yobit is a russian exchange and been up for years. However you really got to becareful.

I remember when that dice was added to their exchange. I remember I would mine some new alts and decided to give it a try, it was nice because you could roll with any currency not just bitcoin. And I remember never winning. They never posted any hashed seeds so you could never verify the rolls.

And the wallet maintenance is very famous also. They got so many coins however the wallets are offline for months. They never reboot their node. Why even trade those coins, most of those coins are small cap and only have 1 exchange. Basically many get tricked this way.

Contact support yields nothing. Don't know if they have problem finding workers but they really need more support staff for that exchange. Its popular still because its old. 
Activity: 799
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 17, 2021, 06:26:27 PM
Hitbtc.... This exchange is totally shit and i didn't use it since two or three years. cause it asked for more than $20 fee when others exchange only ask for $2/3 only. Even sometime it asked $40-50 fee if you want to withdraw any altcoins (this incident is happened two three years ago) Even it has bot trading, kyc not mandatory but they temporary blocking accounts randomly and asking for kyc even for small funds too. Even i got email, someone login my accounts! Same was happened with my friends too. Don’t like it actually, worst experience ever
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
December 17, 2021, 06:13:12 PM
A dozen of exchanges have trading experienced but I can easily say that latoken exchange is the worst exchange in the cryptocurrencies trading platform because every scams and shit projects are listing on latoken and after launching on latoken it's values gradually decreased.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
December 17, 2021, 05:55:48 PM
I can't remember anymore what exchanges they are as if I use them, I only used it a few times.

Most of my trades are done in reputable exchanges like Binance and Kucoin.
Also, I do trade with hitbtc and yobit, I heard they have bad feedback but personally, I have not experienced being scammed, hopefully, it will not happen to me as until now I am still an active user.

my problem with hitbtc is their withdrawal fee, but I never faced a problem my withdrawals are getting hold.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
December 17, 2021, 05:41:24 PM
There are lots of exchanges available in this crypto platform. Binance kucoin coinbase houbi and so many good exchange Where people keep trading daily. But apart from that, sometimes we need to use unknown exchange for trading. Some may good and some may bad. And thats what I'm looking for! Your selected worst exchange, may best for others but it doesn’t matter. Share the name of exchange which gave you worst trading experience, scam your fund or sometime else. Share, so that others can alert from it.
^ Luckily, I don't have encountered a problem even I use unknown exchange because I always read the TOS and FAQ before I decide to use it even though they are unknown. I spent one day searching for their feedbacks and sometimes I will join first on their community like telegram and tweeter to gather information. Once all requirements are suitable to may standard in picking exchange then I will choose that exchange.
However, this story I won't consider this as worst because in the end I still got my fund, a long period of process withdrawal, I keep updating on their social media account, and later on the money was I received.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 17, 2021, 05:39:50 PM
Actually, I forgot those exchanges and I don't want to remember them as well. And that is because I use them once, well, it went well and my withdrawals arrive but to say about the safety of our funds there, that can be uncertain and so not to use again. Even in Bittrex exchanges, I don't visit them back while leaving some coins there and I have to move on.

Mostly scam projects will ask KYC even just a simple registration, that should we need to be careful. They'll not just to scam money from you but also your profile/personal ID.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 911
December 17, 2021, 05:32:50 PM
Seriously I know of one exchange which is stormgain exchange, to trade on the exchange is relatively easily and to make deposit on the exchange is also easy but to make withdrawal on the exchange is problem. I mined on the exchange which I didn't meet up with the minimum withdrawal of the exchange so I decided to deposit money from my binance exchange then I will add it to the one I was having there so that I can withdraw it, after depositing then I wanted to make withdrawal it takes 4days before my withdrawal was successful I messaged there support they didn't respond after complaining on there Telegram group I was banned then I lost hope after like 4 days I just saw that my withdrawal was successful. Since then I never deposited my money into an unknown exchange anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
December 17, 2021, 05:24:23 PM
Based up on my own experience then the most bad or sucks big time kind of exchange would be Yobit.net/com! Lets just exclude those totally been taken down by hacks and become scam but this exchange is shady as fuck big time.

2. Lots of shady coins

Surprisingly this exchange is still running up to now and im surprised that there are still users who do make use of this
platform.
Oh yeaaah, these are the real annoying bits. I mean it is not easy to actually become this bad, like how the hell do you become an exchange and have zero support or very slow support? The shady coin part is a bit understandable, it does make the exchange not so much liked and all but those shady coins need a place to be exchanged anyway, so eventually one place will take it and that is why they will end up with something like a shitcoin here and there so that's fine, plus they are making profit from that as well.

There is nothing that can be done about the gambling part since if an exchange decided to go with gambling route, then they already gave up. Wallet maintenance is okay if you do it on different coins all the time because it would allow them to improve, but I have seen on the same coins back to back as well. All in all exchanges can be so annoying sometimes.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
December 17, 2021, 05:01:43 PM
So far I am not used to trading asset both bitcoin and altcoin on many exchange. I use local exchange and Binance to trade. The two exchange that I have used so far are very reliable and very responsive to the problem I face including the problem of the length of the withdrawal and deposit process.

I can tell you that I haven't been involved in many bounties since I got to know the forum to date, so I don't have to exchange token on different exchange for each distribution, so I'm not quite experienced with many exchange so far but for the two exchange I use no problem. Maybe I can advise you not to trade on many centralized exchange that require you to pass KYC. You should be able to consider the security of your personal data on an exchange that you only use once in a lifetime, so it's a good idea not to register just because you want to convert token or coin for just a few dollars.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
December 17, 2021, 03:27:24 PM
I think the worst experience which I faced with exchanges is they suck in high-volume periods. Whenever there is a big crash or a very big pump, these exchanges automatically block the retail investors from putting in orders of one side in the name of some glitch or bug. This definitely is the worst thing you will see from these exchanges, it hurts because many a time there are ample opportunities to either save your money or make money during these high volume periods but due to these glitches you can't even access the order book basically means you are stuck with whatever you have. This has happened with me many times in Binance and Kucoin.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 17, 2021, 03:02:09 PM
Your selected worst exchange, may best for others but it doesn’t matter. Share the name of exchange which gave you worst trading experience, scam your fund or sometime else. Share, so that others can alert from it.
Personally, I am just using the reputable exchange for my own sake and I do care about my money so I want to have the best experience when using these exchanges. But, as far as I am using different exchanges out there, I would say Yobit has left me the worst experience I have faced in crypto trading. Start from worst support, bad volume, bad choice of coins and other stuff to mention. Just stay away from Yobit if you care about your money.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
December 17, 2021, 02:54:54 PM
I never had any problems with any exchange... probably just luck but I never had funds in any exchange that was hacked, I never lost funds or had any issues with any crypto exchange in 6+ years I trade.
The only thing I don't like are high fees for withdrawing, but now with the Binance chain that is almost solved, it's not so expensive to move funds as before, of course, if it's possible to use BEP!
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
December 17, 2021, 02:51:55 PM

The worst I experienced was cryptsy and it is not here anymore. Most people in this forum nowadays probably haven't even heard about it. It was so laggy and slow, it would me its users puke. Then they got what they deserved. I can't exactly remember but they got hacked probably. Maybe it was an insider job. Not sure. Lots of people lost lots of money there.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
December 17, 2021, 02:28:08 PM
coinsbit, latoken and yobit, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has problems using these three exchanges. since i had trouble with withdrawals as well as their idiotic CS response i never again followed news about all three, and i don't want to know lol.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
December 17, 2021, 01:33:16 PM
The worst exchange I have experienced is P2PB2B. Every new project gets dumped on this project there is very low trade volume. Their interface is also the worst and the price chart is useless. It doesn't show the price correctly. I will never use this exchange again.
Merit: 769
December 17, 2021, 12:50:25 PM

2. Lots of shady coins

platform.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 252
December 17, 2021, 12:23:56 PM
As far as I know, for me Vindax, why? the reason is that many accusations of fraud and others are leveled on the exchange. In fact, it turned out that I myself felt it when I deposited tokens that were only available for trading there. All deposit addresses match, with the appropriate network too, but the token I sent has not arrived. I have checked the proof of all valid transactions. Requesting support and filling out the provided formats such as attaching proof of transaction, confirmation time, exchange address, I have fulfilled everything. But the exchange didn't solve my problem till now.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
December 17, 2021, 11:42:42 AM
On exchanges, there are many types of tradings: Spot, Future, Leverages with Cross Collateral or Isolated Collateral. With each trading types, you will have different bad experience. The most terrible experience are one of three reasons
- Losing your capital because exchanges were hacked and did not make compensation for customers or they do scam exits.
- Losing your capital because you fail to do KYC.
- Losing your capital because of liquidation from either Leverage trading or Future trading.
I see all of three cases are nightmares.
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
December 17, 2021, 11:06:57 AM
Of course if we do daily trading it is a popular exchange and it is impossible to choose an unknown exchange, and one of the exchanges is not known then we use it I think it's a token that can be airdropped / bounty and forced to trade there with many problems we know but so far i always avoid what i don't know it will be a risk if we daily trade on an unknown exchange.
So I have experience on unknown exchanges, I have never experienced it but I never just for my daily trading.
Except selling tokens and then withdrawing.
Pages:
Jump to: