Pages:
Author

Topic: Worst ICO ever? - page 3. (Read 2986 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
March 30, 2019, 12:11:24 AM
Throughout 2018 there were quite a lot of bad ICO. But each has a bad character, like ICO who doesn't dare to enter the market, and much more.
It will be difficult to mention everything. One of them, Jinbi, Konios.
Activity: 548
Merit: 100
March 30, 2019, 12:09:23 AM
all ICO scams are the worst ICO because they are very greedy to cheat everyone to get rich, ICO scams are still hanging around so be careful investing
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 29, 2019, 11:51:16 PM
I think ICO really helps us to get a profit. But we also have to be smart to get real ICO. So that we are not caught up in ICO fraud. I often get ICO fraud and this makes me bored. But I did not give up and kept trying to continue to participate in prizes.
ICO at this time is not trusted by investors and they are inclined to invest in IEO projects for the purpose of greater profits. For me, ICO is just a landfill and you should not trust any words in the project. Most of the time when the project ends, they will abandon people and enjoy the new life of scammers. This makes me no longer interested in potential ICO projects
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
March 29, 2019, 11:20:37 PM
Have you heard about athero? They have collected $19m+ listed on shit exchanges mercatox and crex24 then didn't pay bounty hunters, they locked the telegram to prevent people from complaining which is a solid proof that it is a scam. Well i don't think this the first time as there are lots of ICOS that are scammed, i hope strict regulation will be implemented soon to prevent this from happening.
Heard about that, yeah, looking at the amount collected, they were really successful.
I also heard they did not pay the bounty hunters yet, maybe because they don't want to see the price dump.

They need to solve that problem, they need a bigger exchange this time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 29, 2019, 11:17:00 PM
I think ICO really helps us to get a profit. But we also have to be smart to get real ICO. So that we are not caught up in ICO fraud. I often get ICO fraud and this makes me bored. But I did not give up and kept trying to continue to participate in prizes.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
March 29, 2019, 11:01:54 PM
Have you heard about athero? They have collected $19m+ listed on shit exchanges mercatox and crex24 then didn't pay bounty hunters, they locked the telegram to prevent people from complaining which is a solid proof that it is a scam. Well i don't think this the first time as there are lots of ICOS that are scammed, i hope strict regulation will be implemented soon to prevent this from happening.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
March 29, 2019, 10:43:11 PM
Worst ico is the envion by far. They raised 100m dollars, didn't pay bounties, didn't install single device and now it is complete shitshow on courts.

Really the worst by far.
A good example, and there are many more like envion. 2017 was a crazy year, people have invested millions of dollars in white paper. I have a lot of unsuccessful investments too.
envion developers team was shit people, even to their investor they could not hold their promises.they raised money more than 100 million dolars but there is no worthed thing did.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
March 29, 2019, 10:18:37 PM
many ico can we call worst because it was a scam one project, and this thing that make reputation of crypto fall until now.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
March 29, 2019, 10:10:14 PM
Most ICOs are scams or vaporware and there are plenty of bad examples so if you are planning to launch your own crowdsale its best to ensure you have a unique idea to present that has a real world use case and an effective way to achieve adoption, and take into consideration market conditions when setting your softcap and hardcap, and also evaluate what crowd funding solution might suit best whether it be the traditional ICO or the newer IEO and STO solutions because the latter two are now becoming more popular choices for investors
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
March 29, 2019, 08:56:42 PM
i think the bad thing is that ICO fail to get softcap and the worst is when they fail to maintain prices on the market.

some of the ICO promises something very good in the future to investors, after they have succeeded in collecting investors' money they don't give what they promised.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
March 29, 2019, 08:03:28 PM
Helbiz is the worst ico for me, when entering the market the price really fell and now the price of helbiz is very sad down to x100
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 29, 2019, 07:59:23 PM

The worst ICO is in fact the scam ICO. Participated in the Ether Delta ICO in 2017 and invested in EDT token and they
 scammed their  investors by not doing the ICO and steel the raised funds. That was my worst ICO experience amongst many.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
March 27, 2019, 07:44:06 AM
Many lists of ico that I have participated in and also I followed their bounty, most of them delay in the market and also the price is very destroyed when it enters the market, it has happened very often
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
March 27, 2019, 07:42:38 AM
it's hard to choose the worst ICO and there were many ICOs that scammed people for large amount of money. and more to come.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
March 27, 2019, 07:18:46 AM
Worst ico is the envion by far. They raised 100m dollars, didn't pay bounties, didn't install single device and now it is complete shitshow on courts.

Really the worst by far.
A good example, and there are many more like envion. 2017 was a crazy year, people have invested millions of dollars in white paper. I have a lot of unsuccessful investments too.
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
March 27, 2019, 07:06:18 AM

Really the worst by far.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
March 27, 2019, 06:56:34 AM
right now it's not talking about the best or worst ico, actually this will be the whole. where almost all ico experience bad periods. throughout 2018 and early 2019, even the ico tokens that I have have not been listed to the market exchange.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
March 26, 2019, 04:34:28 AM
The worst part been mostly that ICOs collect all the funding they required to start their program but after some few time they decide to give no show again offering little to no explanation and then you lose money just from there
Activity: 246
Merit: 0
March 26, 2019, 04:15:42 AM
If the project is legit with a team behind it. All you really need is constant communication with your investors. I'm sick and tired of project going silent after getting our money.
Activity: 569
March 06, 2019, 04:11:22 AM
Elisia ,athero etc I can keep mentioning all day ,99% of ICO are liars ,deceivers that has nothing to offer other then taking it all from investors, all that remains now is just luck ,I still hope something can be done about this
Are you sure if Athero is a scam? Athero are currently is have listed on several exchanges. I looked on their telegram channel if the current problem is about distribution, maybe this is because the Athero team is on vacation and there is still no update.
Athero were able to raised a good amount of money during ICO, hence we can call their ICO successful.
I joined in their telegram channel and it seems like the team is still busy, most of the concerns are coming from the bounty group because they weren't paid yet.
so far I see Athero still a good project because yes, as you said they can raise money during the ICO. indeed, the problem at present it is the bounty hunters are still worried because they have not received payment.
Next month should become the last month to distribute the bounty payment to all of the participants. If they are not doing it and there are some DT members will give it a negative trust to be a scam icos.
Pages:
Jump to: