Pages:
Author

Topic: Worst Movies You Have Ever Watched - page 31. (Read 95835 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
July 24, 2016, 11:49:22 AM
yes a lot for so many time i can remember some that are the eli, the sharknado and some more some in pashto language that are : kus Da Kunatos Sara. Rash MaMA Dam Ye Ka. etc.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 24, 2016, 09:23:44 AM
Neon Maniacs (1986) & Street Trash (1987)
These are one of the worst movies i have ever seen.
Activity: 434
July 24, 2016, 09:19:43 AM
Ghost Rider with Nicholas Cage has to  be the worst movie ever.
I tried to watch it three or four different times and I could never get past maybe a half hour.
It's just too bad.
Jurassic Park 3 was the first movie I ever left the theater during the film.
I got free tickets and didnt watch past the first hour it was so bad lol.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
July 24, 2016, 01:03:31 AM
- The legend of Chun Li
- Squizofrenia
- Elevator
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037
฿ → ∞
July 15, 2016, 06:27:38 AM
"Worst Movies" is an oxymoron. It's either "Bad Movies" or "Worst Movie".

Having said that, I've seen lots of "Bad Stuff"(tm) but some of it was worse than the usual "bad".

I remember the series "Earth: Final Conflict" which became at some point so utterly bad, I almost hurt myself with a facepalm.

Few days ago I saw https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Bront%C3%AB%27s_Wuthering_Heights because my wife had read somewhere it was allegedly good. We managed to watch it until the end only with a great deal of good red wine.

I have this collection of 007 James Bond movies. All of them. And I do remember to have enjoyed the 80ies Bond Movies with Roger Moore as a teenager. When I look at them today, I feel ashamed just by watching. It seems like some bad parody.

Sometimes, the movie does not need to be "worst" as such, but according to the formula

disappointment = expectation - result

then for me, "10 Cloverfield Lane" is pretty high on that ladder.

Rico
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
July 15, 2016, 06:00:03 AM
I pretty much dont like all those remakes and restarts and marvel movies, pop culture whorships. I dont know what is good about them. They all have same story, same plot twist (if any), same ending and same visual style. It is lke same movie over and over again. And what is with this "little jokes fetish". Like are really all heroes so childish that they need to impress each other by making sarcasstic remarks, when it seems they are about to die?

1. With great power comes great responsibility.
2. People are afraid of your great power, so they turn against you even though you are saving their ass.
3. You are weird outsider, but that makes you special, be happy.

You wont find anything else in those movies. You have seen it millions times.

I want movies that are innovative and original, I want see human creativity not coldly calculated products of mass production.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
July 14, 2016, 11:33:51 PM
Top secret, I think this film gives me a lot of inspiration on how to do business good
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
July 14, 2016, 10:36:51 AM
Narnia, the first movie. I think that the movie was bad but the greatest problem was that somebody in front of me kept spoiling the movie away.
Activity: 98
July 14, 2016, 09:51:44 AM
Avatar (aang), dragonball evolution, these two were the worst. These adpatation ruoned the two great anime series

Agreed Avatar was just a rehash of Aliens but with blue people I'm glad someone else thought it was crap.

Avatar was a great movie. Not sure why so many people hate on it.

Great director, CGI, acting crew was decent.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
July 13, 2016, 08:11:47 PM
Avatar (aang), dragonball evolution, these two were the worst. These adpatation ruoned the two great anime series

Agreed Avatar was just a rehash of Aliens but with blue people I'm glad someone else thought it was crap.
Activity: 98
July 13, 2016, 06:58:45 PM
Well the worst ever is surely the one called Shaun of the dead!

Wow, well someone doesn't understand the concept of satire...

^ pretty much this.
That movie is funny as hell.

Hot Fuzz is funny as well.

I gotta add Ninja Turtles on the my list. That movie sucked and should have never been approved for production!
Activity: 406
July 13, 2016, 06:10:41 PM
Avangers 2 wasn't so good as first part.
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 13, 2016, 03:18:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
July 12, 2016, 08:07:30 PM
Green Room - no character development  fake Nazis implausible situations wooden plank acting and why send a couple of people at a time ?
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
July 12, 2016, 07:48:35 PM

Wow, well someone doesn't understand the concept of satire...

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
July 12, 2016, 07:31:13 PM
Also the next runner up is Place vendome, I saw it 20 years ago and didn't got shit from it! I only felt that the whole action of the movie was to wait for something to happen.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
July 12, 2016, 07:16:04 PM
I really disliked the Martian, I found it annoyingly optimistic, many awkward scenes trying to be funny, and too much Family fun oriented to take it seriously. It just felt like ass licking naive millenials living in the mainstream/pop bubble.

Valid criticisms, but I liked it. I thought the cinematography was excellent, and Matt Damon did a pretty good job seeing as he was acting solo through most of the film.

I haven't read the novel, but apparently it does have a strong comedy element.

I agree that it was too "family friendly", and overly sentimental (this is becoming a big problem with recent Hollywood films because of money). Also I thought the screenplay in the scenes on Earth was very clumsy in parts, they had some great actors like Jeff Daniels and Sean Bean, that fell flat because of the shitty script.

Could have been better, but not that bad IMO.
Activity: 269
Merit: 251
July 12, 2016, 04:41:33 AM
lost money
Activity: 280
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
July 11, 2016, 08:14:41 AM
I really disliked the Martian, I found it annoyingly optimistic, many awkward scenes trying to be funny, and too much Family fun oriented to take it seriously. It just felt like ass licking naive millenials living in the mainstream/pop bubble.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
July 11, 2016, 05:27:47 AM
The Host
High school musical
Twilight
Fast and furious series
Pages:
Jump to: