Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you borrow in cryptocurrency? - page 13. (Read 42431 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 5
May 07, 2019, 03:00:07 PM
Given a chance and the option, yes, I prefer borrowing in crypto. Who knows, the value of what I borrowed my double up or even triple up, so that's clear profit. It's risky, yes, but compared to the possible gain associated with that risk, it's worth it, as we can see with the maneuver of luck in crypto nowadays.
the risk of investing in cryptocurrency is very high, and working on borrowed money, you also increase it, but on the other hand, the possible potential gain that would be impossible without it increases
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
May 07, 2019, 09:41:17 AM
Investing in the crypto world requires risk takers cos of its volatility , borrowing at the other ends requires real risk-takers cos of the market and since I don't have such courage I can't borrow and I don't think I can advice someone close to me borrow too .... Tho what u borrow may make more than 40% profit or more within a fortnight and the vice versa may also occur too so I think its for risk-takers as I earlier mention
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
May 07, 2019, 09:14:02 AM
Given a chance and the option, yes, I prefer borrowing in crypto. Who knows, the value of what I borrowed my double up or even triple up, so that's clear profit. It's risky, yes, but compared to the possible gain associated with that risk, it's worth it, as we can see with the maneuver of luck in crypto nowadays.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
May 07, 2019, 09:03:00 AM
I am interested in opinions about borrowing in cryptocurrency.
If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?

If not please tell why?
You need to be aware of the kind of risk you are taking on. I would never recommend borrowing in any currency that you don't get paid in. If you borrow in Dollars and get paid in Yen you could end up owing more than you can afford to pay back if the Dollar goes up against the Yen. With Cryptocurrency being so volatile this would be magnified. Imagine if you borrowed ETH to buy a Ford Fiesta. Now ETH goes up by 10 times its current value. Congratulations you are paying the cost of a Lambo for your Ford.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
May 07, 2019, 08:54:35 AM
My candid advice to you will be not to borrow money to invest in cryptocurrency,  it's so risky in borrowing money to invest because it's not certain,  the market fluctuate,  it might go either way  after investing in it
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 07, 2019, 08:32:02 AM
until now I have never borrowed cryptoqurrency for other purposes, maybe next time I will try it if my situation has been very pressed. but many say that borrowing cryptoqurrency is very high risk such as price discounts and interest for them.
better as much as possible don't borrow because the risk is big and it's better to survive even if that's enough.
market movements can change at any time so that is not true.
I have never borrowed it, but I see the talk of others and many say the risk is big and maybe yes, because when we borrow the price is not right when we return it, the market does not always grow well so be alert.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
May 07, 2019, 07:41:44 AM
until now I have never borrowed cryptoqurrency for other purposes, maybe next time I will try it if my situation has been very pressed. but many say that borrowing cryptoqurrency is very high risk such as price discounts and interest for them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
May 07, 2019, 07:36:23 AM
from the last few posts, it is clear that it is not only about buying cryptocurrency for credit money, but also about taking cryptocurrency on credit, i.e. a game for sale, so it can be even more risky if the crypt jerks up, then it can never do not return to these prices
yes because the price can change at any time so the loan time and when you return can be different prices so the risk will be greater.
Cryptocurrency is not permanent so that the movement is fast and can rise quickly and can also be slow, we must monitor it frequently so we know the right time for us to do any activity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
May 07, 2019, 07:14:53 AM
This is so complex topic. Trust would be a major part of this game. Lending companies should took a deep dive to study about this topic. It would be a great deal for some people. But then again you have to pay for interest. Thats the worst part of loan agreement. For the company whos willing to do it, it will be so much hard. As i said trust would be a major part of the game. But if it is possible, i would love to try it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
May 07, 2019, 06:56:14 AM
from the last few posts, it is clear that it is not only about buying cryptocurrency for credit money, but also about taking cryptocurrency on credit, i.e. a game for sale, so it can be even more risky if the crypt jerks up, then it can never do not return to these prices
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
May 06, 2019, 08:00:10 PM
no, it's very risky if we borrow nominal crypto. because for example we borrow in nominal ether, with the current price of $ 200, then in the next few months etherum prices rise to $ 500, then we lose. if we want to borrow, borrow it using the nominal calculation of fiat, not the crypto currency.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
May 06, 2019, 07:58:07 PM
I do not like to borrow as interest is always involved whit that. Especially would not borrow in
crypto as it is highly volatile. If I would have to borrow I see only stable coins as an option for doing so.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 06, 2019, 03:06:41 PM
If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?

If not please tell why?
if it's possible that we will benefit from borrowing tokens, I think I feel that borrowing is not a bad thing.
but remember the risk is too big so that before deciding to borrow I suggest that you really need to be sure and analyze it carefully.
but if I personally might not do it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 06, 2019, 02:59:31 PM

If not please tell why?

To be frank I will never try this. Yes cryptocurrency is still involving and might reach a stage where one can be able to borrow, but as it stands now and with the volatile nature of cryptocurrency borrowing in cryptocurrency is a bad idea as it is too risky.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 06, 2019, 09:37:55 AM

If not please tell why?
Basically, digital currencies must be able to accommodate all the needs related to currencies similar to those currently available with FIAT. for me digital currencies can facilitate all these things, volatility is indeed a problem, but when in the future I am very optimistic that there will be a significant change so that the price of the digital currency can be far controlled and has a high level of stability.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
May 06, 2019, 09:28:29 AM
No i wouldn't borrow. It is too risky.

Yes maybe your debt can be lower but it can be higher than you can ever pay. I won't take that risk.
That is more practical way to treat.loans mate because we know ths volatility of cryptocurrency and this will kill us loaners in future

We may not seeing this today but in time when ths interests getting higher then thats the time wr will feel ths regression
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
May 06, 2019, 09:10:46 AM
It is possible that loans in cryptocurrency will be relevant when cryptocurrency becomes more common, volatility will be lower and prices in stores will be quoted in BTC, LTC, ETH and other currencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
May 06, 2019, 09:06:24 AM
No i wouldn't borrow. It is too risky.

Yes maybe your debt can be lower but it can be higher than you can ever pay. I won't take that risk.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 06, 2019, 08:25:58 AM
I would not advise borrowing in crypto currency because of its volatility. It is a game with high risk because of the fluctuation in the crypto currency. Loans are concerned with guarantees and with crypto currency, this is difficult to achieve. If you really must loan, then it is better to look for another option other than borrowing crypto,if you want to earn more money you can play some games in cryptocurrency so that you can be able to earn a big amount of profit so that you will not need to borrow some money in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
May 06, 2019, 08:12:12 AM

If not please tell why?
in fact, many people borrow one coin such as bitcoin or ethereum because of its high volatility if they trade and they benefit from this volatility, I think borrowing coins will be very profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: