Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you borrow in cryptocurrency? - page 14. (Read 42431 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 10
May 06, 2019, 07:56:35 AM
To generate profits, we must be brave enough to take risks. Borrowing money to buy Crypto coins is indeed risky. However, if you succeed, you will certainly get a good profit. The value of Crypto coins can of course change and I am sure that Crypto coins will continue to rise in price.
as I said above, of course this is a violation of all the rules. But on the other hand, in general, operations in the cryptocurrency market are a risk. So whoever is willing to take risks can win well on this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
May 05, 2019, 09:05:46 AM
To generate profits, we must be brave enough to take risks. Borrowing money to buy Crypto coins is indeed risky. However, if you succeed, you will certainly get a good profit. The value of Crypto coins can of course change and I am sure that Crypto coins will continue to rise in price.
Activity: 756
May 05, 2019, 09:01:36 AM
This works P2P because if you'd use a platform like nexo, you'd stake your tokens in exchange for any currency you want to borrow. Dunno how this works but are you allowed to borrow anywhere?

my advice is don't borrow crypto because the market has high volatility. so if you receive 1 BTC at a price of $ 5000 and then 1 month will come the price goes up to $ 10k you will experience a big loss

You must get clear on your intentions when getting a loan, most probably borrowing is best when you want to short the market and make profit out of it
everyone knows that you cannot take cryptocurrency on loans. Even when it would seem you understand everything and must take a profit. This is fraught with a loss of capital. On the other hand, whoever is ready for such a risk is his own business.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
May 05, 2019, 08:43:55 AM
loans are good. Ie when you take a loan, and it is paid by your customers and you still have. Such a loan allows you to grow, but even here there remains a fraction of the risk, the market trend may change and customers will no longer use your service.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
May 05, 2019, 08:02:26 AM
This works P2P because if you'd use a platform like nexo, you'd stake your tokens in exchange for any currency you want to borrow. Dunno how this works but are you allowed to borrow anywhere?

my advice is don't borrow crypto because the market has high volatility. so if you receive 1 BTC at a price of $ 5000 and then 1 month will come the price goes up to $ 10k you will experience a big loss

You must get clear on your intentions when getting a loan, most probably borrowing is best when you want to short the market and make profit out of it
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
May 05, 2019, 07:52:48 AM
the best way is borrow in fiat to buy crypto , because rightnow , price crypto today will always be different as crypto tommorow/yesterday
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
May 05, 2019, 07:19:54 AM
I will borrow fiat money and buy cryptoccurency, I think this is one better that what you are trying to say. Borrowing cryptocurrency are still not possible and a risky one especially if its a shitcoin. If the market goes down again, you should consider borrowing money for a low interest and buy bitcoin or any top altcoins it can generate higher profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 05, 2019, 07:15:48 AM
If you do not want to quarrel with your friends and relatives, then it’s better not to borrow anything from them and it’s not worth lending anything. Especially in cryptocurrency. Better just give them what they ask. Cryptocurrency can never have low price volatility, so giving or borrowing it, lending is very dangerous, since the price of cryptocurrency is very unpredictable.
Activity: 910
May 05, 2019, 03:59:13 AM
Nope! I never do that ever since I joined here in the forum. And base on what read here, according to the comments of the community here too was that borrowing in cryptocurrency is not good actually. Which I believed in what they've said, were it can only lead you into wreck in the end for sure.
yep! You are right.
i also see it, every loan will destroy us. not only in the crypto world, this also applies in the real world.
indeed we should avoid things like this.

i think, we will not be able to have a large profit from the loan and i do not want to take any risks for that.
copper member
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
May 05, 2019, 02:09:44 AM
I am interested in opinions about borrowing in cryptocurrency.
If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?

If not please tell why?
I really do not know how the borrow thing work on cryto, whereby I have seen many projects who lend out funds but I am yet to understand the full concept of how it really works. Seeing project who allow banking of Coin is more understanding
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 05, 2019, 01:39:15 AM
. I do not think that lending will be actively used in the near future. In the real economy, no one lends money (at the banking level). You get a piece of paper on which the amount is written. it is not money. Money you return. There's real money in The crypto market. This is a completely different lending.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
May 05, 2019, 01:35:35 AM
If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?

If not please tell why?

Nope! I never do that ever since I joined here in the forum. And base on what read here, according to the comments of the community here too was that borrowing in cryptocurrency is not good actually. Which I believed in what they've said, were it can only lead you into wreck in the end for sure.
Activity: 546
May 05, 2019, 01:09:43 AM
For me, I will never borrow cryptocurrency. Because all we know that the crypto's value is not consistent. So it will be a complicated when we talk about the payment and most complicated in terms of interest rate. So I will never consider a crypto borrowing as an option as long as I have coins or money I will invest even a small capital to provide all my expenses and to avoid crypto borrowing.
Activity: 476
May 04, 2019, 10:41:53 PM
Borrowing a money thru online including cryptocurrency is risky. Because if its price would falls down you will lost your profit already, So I prefer to invest or buy some alts in my own money,and not to borrow from crypto.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
May 04, 2019, 05:49:47 PM
Of course I will! However, certain conditions must be made right and clear before I will embark on such an escapade. Crypto can be tweak and used for several purposes and borrowing is one of such. This concept is interesting as people can gain access to loan facilities even from the comfort of their homes and remotest of areas but the concept must be perfected and all flaws taken care of before one can truly understand its massive potentials.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
May 04, 2019, 05:07:46 PM
There is a popular saying that he who goes a borrowing goes a borrowing. Borrow in Crypto for me a big Capital NO. and if per chance I don't have any other alternative than to borrow then deep research is very necessary to know the risk involved
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 04, 2019, 03:12:09 PM

If not please tell why?
I have never borrowed using cryptocurrency. but maybe if there is a cryptocurrency loan program it might be used well and it can be used for other things that can provide profit.
Activity: 616
May 04, 2019, 03:03:37 PM
Perhaps the forum already had similar projects, because there was a very large demand for such services, but now I cannot say that there are such projects, because many projects simply failed and do not say anything about themselves
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 04, 2019, 02:48:22 PM
loan funds we sometimes need. But if it is unsecured it will result in a very high risk. We must be more careful and consider the risk of borrowing in cryptocurrency.
indeed by using loan money you can do whatever you want but when you borrow money for trading then it will have a very large risk, the price of the cryptocurrency has an unstable price movement so the profits will not be guaranteed.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
May 04, 2019, 02:17:02 PM
the service might helps of client as qualifying with use of personal strategics to appeals of movement on drawing with the price on chart as use with the financing service to goes on terms as the plan on running scheme with the offers from company.
Pages:
Jump to: