Pages:
Author

Topic: Would YOU choose to live forever? - page 8. (Read 65824 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:02:19 PM
immortality is a kind of curse. get tired of living after a couple of centuries and you'll want to die.
Activity: 82
September 08, 2018, 04:05:32 PM
I don't want to see my self been left all alone by my love ones over and over again while having live my life forever.  You will see everyone dies, love ones come and gone.  I have seen movies about immortals that are suffering as well and they don't seemed to be happy with being like that and I would never want that to happen to me if given the chance.
Activity: 23
September 08, 2018, 01:08:37 PM
I would not want immortality, now that I'm older death is not as scary a thing as it used to be. Another thing is how sustainable would the world be with the excessive population. People would have to stop procreating at some point.
Activity: 7
September 08, 2018, 07:30:24 AM
Live forever on this earth.
cool, the scientist can create drugs like that.
But the question is whether to live forever we will be healthy forever forever too.
If you can live forever but we are sick whether we can be happy.
There are several kinds of pain that can be aching mind, heartache and physical pain.
Activity: 53
September 08, 2018, 04:30:38 AM
Many people want this kind of life. They are very greedy about the power and they are being selfish with their own objective. They don't want to end their journey in life. They want to live forever.

But for me, this is very boring. I would rather choose not to live forever, thus I want to have a meaningful life no matter how hard it is.
Activity: 14
September 08, 2018, 01:52:33 AM
Yes. But live forever with my family, my friends. Wink Wink
Activity: 36
September 08, 2018, 12:29:17 AM
maybe this is already contrary to the provisions of the creator, because basically humans and what is in this world nothing is immortal. I chose to be a normal human being.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
September 07, 2018, 03:24:50 AM
I would choose to live forever if i would be about 30 years old. But if everyone starts to live forever, we have to discover new worlds. The resources of the world are not enough for all of us.
Activity: 29
September 07, 2018, 03:07:43 AM
Life is short. That's why we treasure.
Activity: 67
September 07, 2018, 01:49:11 AM
No, I only want to live until 70 years old.
Activity: 38
September 06, 2018, 05:04:26 AM
I will choose to live forever if I didn't get older.
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 05:00:24 AM
I wouldn’t want to live forever because it is really painful and would be difficult for me. Seeing all my friends, loved ones, relatives dying on this earth and while me still living, that is the most-heartbreaking scene that i would experience all my life so I’d rather not live forever. Not because you don’t have eternal life, that doesn’t necessarily means that you wouldn’t enjoy it. You can still enjoy it living your life to the fullest, not wasting it. So if you live as if that will be your last day, you won’t regret dying. Living together with ypur loved ones and conquering the world is the most happiest moment.
Activity: 24
September 01, 2018, 11:28:52 PM
For the time being I might want to live forever because I was young but when I was old and helpless I might feel that I would no longer live forever.
Activity: 32
September 01, 2018, 06:04:59 PM
yes I choose to live forever because I really want to explore the whole world and the universe,
Activity: 36
September 01, 2018, 03:15:19 PM
As a child, I was afraid of death and wanted to live forever, but after growing up and realizing the meaning of life I do not want immortality. It will be terribly boring and painful. I will not be able to find interesting activities, because I will try everything and life will lose its meaning.
Agree with you. We just need to release space for new generation. It is a cycle of life. And life on Earth is just a first step as there are many of them yet to come.
copper member
Activity: 154
September 01, 2018, 08:13:42 AM
I wish to live forever if I will stay young and agile. I don't know the next thing after death so if I have the opportunity to live forever, I will surely choose to do.
August 31, 2018, 10:17:53 PM
I wouldn't want to live forever, it kills purpose of a person. suppose which you stay 500 years. you'll %one hundred end up richer than the general public. So your existence would be meaningless in spite of everything.
August 31, 2018, 09:50:17 PM
i might never pick out to live for all time because my grandson must spend my money after I die.
Activity: 11
August 31, 2018, 09:45:28 PM
I would choose to live forever if only my loved ones and friends would live the same too. But we could not evade death. If it's truly your time, then, that would be it. Having an immortal life could be fun and exciting but only if you'll spend every moment of it with the ones you love. If not, then that would be totally a boring one.
Activity: 27
August 31, 2018, 08:59:01 PM
I would like to live forever IF all humans will live that too long to, because if im the only one who's going to live forever i dont want to witness who died and who born. like, i dont want to witness the changing of the world while me stays the same
Pages:
Jump to: