Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you eat a human? - page 2. (Read 81729 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 03:52:46 PM
What if it was the sacrificed child of your enemy? What if it gave you secret powers? What if it held the key to world domination? Would you do it? Would you eat another person?
of course not. These are the excesses of ancient tribes that still practice this. This not normal.
Activity: 241
March 30, 2018, 02:15:31 PM
No! it is impossible!
I am sure that's because you haven't been in a life threatening situation before in your entire life, I can assure you that when you are in one, you are going to do things that you never even imagined to do ever in your life. Humans will do anything to postponed death for even a few seconds.
no, we can not eat our neighbors even though we are in a difficult situation, I will not eat humans. we have the minds and minds of all the problems there must be a solution, so with us always thinking clearly, we can surely get out of trouble as big as anything without us having to eat humans.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 01:42:58 PM
Well I wouldn't really do it even if I am trap somewhere .
I think it would only make my suffering a lot more longer and I would really feel bad about it I mean eating my own kind .
Activity: 69
March 30, 2018, 12:31:39 PM
I will never eat humans.

the thought is very disgusting and unhealthy, and humanely it is very cruel.

And most importantly all religions must forbid his people to eat humans.

if I eat man I will get the secret power then I would rather not get the power. And if eating human beings is the key to this world, I will not dominate this world.

live peacefully with gratitude what we have now more comfortable and more beautiful.
Activity: 76
March 30, 2018, 11:23:27 AM
my answer no!

because man is not to be eaten.
but human beings are given the mind to survive, in religion I can not eat any human cause.
Activity: 62
March 30, 2018, 10:12:27 AM
Only if I knew where it had been!
Activity: 196
March 30, 2018, 09:59:56 AM
HELL NO i will never eat human
Activity: 55
March 30, 2018, 05:01:06 AM
Imagine eating meat yourself. I think I'm going to throw up. Even though I was given a high fee to eat humans I would not want to. Only a mad man would do that.
Activity: 224
March 30, 2018, 04:38:05 AM
No, I can't  do so. And I will never because  it is a cruel person a heartless  one who can do so
Activity: 37
March 23, 2018, 08:54:29 AM
I dont think so
Activity: 82
March 11, 2018, 03:34:39 PM
No..it's forbidden
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 11, 2018, 03:19:45 PM
No! it is impossible!
I am sure that's because you haven't been in a life threatening situation before in your entire life, I can assure you that when you are in one, you are going to do things that you never even imagined to do ever in your life. Humans will do anything to postponed death for even a few seconds.
Activity: 252
March 11, 2018, 02:49:20 PM
Eating of human is forbidden so i can't eat human
Activity: 98
March 11, 2018, 01:57:29 PM
What if it was the sacrificed child of your enemy? What if it gave you secret powers? What if it held the key to world domination? Would you do it? Would you eat another person?
Film "Hanger".
   Two different films with the same name. Both are shot in the US, one is based on real events (historical), the second is a thriller. I advise everyone to see. Think a little.
Activity: 140
March 11, 2018, 01:09:03 PM
No! it is impossible!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 12:17:24 PM
Nope, it's not so healthy food. Holesterine, viruses, parasites, prions, etc.
Absolutely no! Who crazy people will eat a human?? No such thing.
Activity: 168
March 11, 2018, 10:56:35 AM
It is ok as long as for survival reasons. Anything beyond that I would not eat human. Human is not created to eat each other but to care and care each other. Even human fight each other it is still not the reasons to eat your own line age man. People are people. Animals are animals. We are not animals. We are all human that own our own heart, our own mind, body and everything that human can do. It is not the right way to do beyond survival reasons.
Activity: 56
March 11, 2018, 10:22:40 AM
Of course not. We are not animals
Activity: 56
March 11, 2018, 08:09:22 AM
Oh NO. I'm not a cannibal to eat my fellow human.
No. I would not eat human at all. What ever happen or I rather die than to eat human. I would not eat my fellow human because we are they as human.
Activity: 41
March 11, 2018, 07:52:00 AM
Well, I would say NO, Never.
But thinking about if I were lost in a dessert or a forest and I do not have any food or drink except a dead body, I might eat what can keep me alive. Although this situation is difficult to happen but no one knows what tomorrow hides

Yes. And depending on who it is...

"Yummy, Yummy, Yummy. I got love in my tummy, And I feel like a-lovin you: ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uo9tMoew6o

Cheesy
If someone seriously offered me to eat a child. Without thought i would chop that persons head off. Secret powers, oh really. No i would not ever eat any human for any reason whatsoever if it got to the point where i even needed to think about it then it would not be long before a welcomed death would come my way anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: