Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you eat a human? - page 72. (Read 81731 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
February 03, 2016, 09:39:21 PM
I wouldn't do it for leisure purposes, but I don't really see what the big deal is if your survival is on the line. I'm not very sentimental about dead bodies anyway. What made that person what they were has now floated away. Time to tuck in with relish.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
February 03, 2016, 07:48:44 PM
Are we talking about a whole human, or just the sexy bits?

We've all eaten a little piece, right guys?  Wink

I think the OP really does mean "eating someone" rather than a euphemism for an orally based sex act. Or may he means both? (shudder)

When I was in the military, we were on a 3-mile battalion run (everyone in the whole battalion was there running in formation)... one of my sergeants busted out some sweet lyrics as we ran past the civilian barracks...

Running through the graveyard in the middle of the night,
Looking for a date who won't put up a fight,
'cause I'm a necropheliac,
I'll put a dead one in the sack

I think there were more verses, but you get the idea...

Picture 40 men screaming this at 7am

Well, as long as they're not eating them afterwards, where's the harm? Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 03, 2016, 07:29:37 PM

I think the OP really does mean "eating someone" rather than a euphemism for an orally based sex act. Or may he means both? (shudder)

When I was in the military, we were on a 3-mile battalion run (everyone in the whole battalion was there running in formation)... one of my sergeants busted out some sweet lyrics as we ran past the civilian barracks...

Running through the graveyard in the middle of the night,
Looking for a date who won't put up a fight,
'cause I'm a necropheliac,
I'll put a dead one in the sack

I think there were more verses, but you get the idea...

Picture 40 men screaming this at 7am
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
February 03, 2016, 07:23:13 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 03, 2016, 01:54:02 AM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 03, 2016, 01:49:58 AM
We have eaten some pretty nasty shit. Ever see what goes into wieners and sausages?
Many of us have eaten rat, dog, and cat and never knew it.

I guess I could eat human meat if someone else prepared it nicely. That is ... if I was starving.
are you serious, the meat on top of already packaged in such a way.
if you really like it, we all have to be careful
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
Free Speech is the most important thing.
January 31, 2016, 02:49:16 PM
The replies are as disgusting as the action itself...
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
January 31, 2016, 02:36:29 PM
We have eaten some pretty nasty shit. Ever see what goes into wieners and sausages?
Many of us have eaten rat, dog, and cat and never knew it.

I guess I could eat human meat if someone else prepared it nicely. That is ... if I was starving.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 31, 2016, 09:57:53 AM
This is barbarian and complitely unhuman...Never, never. If you need food go to eat plants, drink water, try to find something but not human...Cannibalism is the worst
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 30, 2016, 01:43:34 PM
That's completely anti human. We are speaking about cannibals that's insane and horrible in every way...no way
legendary
January 29, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
Yes I would do it to survive. Meat is meat.
Another question is if i would kill a human. I think no, I'd probably die trying to find a source of food, but if that person died first and I had no other choice I might have to make a stew. Smiley
stews what you do?
what the stew of human flesh?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 28, 2016, 09:17:30 PM
What... the... fuck...?
Is this a joke? Are you serious about your question? I would never ever ever eat a human body, even if I die from hunger. I'm not cannibal, I can't do it and I don't want to.

Yeah, indeed it's a terrible thought. This being said, you obviously were never so hungry that your life depended on eating - anything.

MMM human... Tastes like chicken!
Activity: 698
Free Speech is the most important thing.
January 28, 2016, 07:46:21 PM
What... the... fuck...?
Is this a joke? Are you serious about your question? I would never ever ever eat a human body, even if I die from hunger. I'm not cannibal, I can't do it and I don't want to.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
January 28, 2016, 05:43:41 PM
Yes I would do it to survive. Meat is meat.
Another question is if i would kill a human. I think no, I'd probably die trying to find a source of food, but if that person died first and I had no other choice I might have to make a stew. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
January 28, 2016, 01:51:38 PM
Well looking at the votes, it seems like a troll question xD. But there's now way I'd even think about eating a human even if I was with my best bud stranded somewhere without food. I'd rather die of starvation. Human flesh has lots of toxins that would nearly kill someone if eaten.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
January 28, 2016, 05:26:29 AM
i would if it gives me super powers id like to become a immortal and be able to open a hyper space, that would be awesome.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
January 28, 2016, 02:47:04 AM
Nope. Just gonna wait and die
legendary
January 28, 2016, 01:35:41 AM
Feed on humans called cannibals. For what humans eat, the food available in this world so much and delicious than if feed on humans infested by disease.
I strongly agree with you, there are still plenty of delicious food in the world than human flesh.
human flesh was unfit for consumption. the results of medical tests said that if eating human flesh can cause various diseases
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 27, 2016, 04:12:34 PM
A better question is do we know what we eat already? There are ingredients on many packages that make my tongue in a know just trying to pronounce them.
Activity: 616
January 16, 2016, 09:25:37 PM
Pages:
Jump to: