Pages:
Author

Topic: would you invest in IEO instead of ICO projects? - page 20. (Read 4222 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
Well, it is not a bad thing to try something new.

I wont mind giving it a shot but not to the extent of forcing that it will be better than ICO.
Every altcoin that is created out there have the same thought of having a better feature than what bitcoin as. But now look at them.
They are being dumped easily like dung and cannot go back to their own value.

I will try. I am not a hypocrite to say that I love ICO which is not true.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Definetely yes, but i will always choose to invest on IEOs on Binance exchange for first time, and if will be possible also on another exchanges if they will have successfull IEOs and people will share their good experience on.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
IEOs are now trending. Majority are abandoning ICOs for IEO project. is really worth it, are you also going to abandon ICO for IEO?

The truth is that ICO is an archaic fund raising method now. IEO is the new trend and everyone is making use of it . I will rather invest in IEO than ICO because IEO sale is very fast these days and it doesn't take ages to be completed.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
IEOs are now trending. Majority are abandoning ICOs for IEO project. is really worth it, are you also going to abandon ICO for IEO?
Well, I'm an investor of IEO but its very easy to say that people are jumping to this craze because of profitability.

Somehow it is profitable for early comers mostly to those who have invested to the first one that has been held by Binance Launchpad.
Now the scenario, every exchange follows the trend and they are now doing their own IEOs. Majority might abandon ICOs but exactly the same fate IEOs have in the future.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: