Pages:
Author

Topic: would you invest in IEO instead of ICO projects? - page 4. (Read 4222 times)

Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
IEOs are less risky compared to ICOs. Exchanges vet these projects before launching the IEO and there is no room for scam, so I will rather invest in ieo instead of ico.
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
Yeah, but I only invest IEO on big exchanger only.
example, binance, kucoin, and huobi.

I agree too, big exchanger has also a good reputation compared.to the some exchangers out there, binance is a good.example of it. I have not participated yet in any IEO but the example of harmony IEO in binance is really impressing for me, until now they are still trending in terms of cmc gains, which is really good news for some traders and investors.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
IEOs are now trending. Majority are abandoning ICOs for IEO project. is really worth it, are you also going to abandon ICO for IEO?
Because of the scam ICOs who had fooled many investors. ICO is becoming obsolete. In fact, there are ICOs that goes in IEO even they have done their Public Sale. I will buy in IEO since it has already a assurance that I can make profits. IEOs are already listed in an exchange, we just need to buy tokens and wait for the pump.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
IEOs are now trending. Majority are abandoning ICOs for IEO project. is really worth it, are you also going to abandon ICO for IEO?
I think that the IEO has several advantages.
1. If the exchange conducts an IEO at its base, then it has conducted a study of the project. This means that the project is relatively safe.
2. If the exchange is conducting an IEO, then the trade in tokens of the project will be carried out as soon as possible. It means that investors will be able to trade tokens immediately, and not through for example 3, 5 or 12 months, as we often could see after ICO.
3. For the exchange is beneficial to maintain the interest of buyers to the tokens sold at IEO, so the exchange (and the project itself) in future will contribute to active trading on the coin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
The ICO is currently experiencing a bad reputation but is not aimed at all ICO and currently the IEO is trusted by investors because the IEO can generate profits in the short term so everyone would definitely prefer the IEO to the ICO now
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
IEOs have instant listing on exchange rather than what ICOs have turned into. The two is a means of raising money for startup projects IEOs are more profitable now than ICOs. I prefer IEOs to ICOs of recent.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I will avoid ICO projects of course. Perhaps I may participate in IEO because it is a better option for now, but I will not participate in ICOs anymore and I will suggest people to not fall into ICOs! Recently Binance has come with another offer called IDO! I think IDO will be another positive trend. All of these things are better than ICO!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
As for me, besides practical use cases and value, also team, concept and progress matter. Well, as for IEOs, I believe that the most advanced one I have met lately is Auditchain. Have you heard of them? They are widely discussed these days Wink And having ongoing IEO on ExMarkets Smiley As for the solution,  Auditchain is the world's first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol Ecosystem for financial and operating disclosure assurance for enterprises, non profits and governments. And they are also members of DCARPE alliance, a pretty famous one with many companies in.. Coineal was the company that has recently joined the alliance, for example. But of course, I also recommend you to check more about them on your own. And curious to know your thoughts after you examine everything Smiley

Hmm, I believe I have heard of them.. But definitely sounds very attractive and impressing Wink Will for sure explore more shortly about the IEO and share the thoughts with you. But so for sounds like definitely worth participating in IEO Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
In my opinion, much depends on the particular solution. And of course, there are truly attractive and valuable IEOs with real and practical use that bring value and benefits for users. But what criteria matter to you, while evaluating one or another solution? Any example of advanced IEO you are following these days?

As for me, besides practical use cases and value, also team, concept and progress matter. Well, as for IEOs, I believe that the most advanced one I have met lately is Auditchain. Have you heard of them? They are widely discussed these days Wink And having ongoing IEO on ExMarkets Smiley As for the solution,  Auditchain is the world's first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol Ecosystem for financial and operating disclosure assurance for enterprises, non profits and governments. And they are also members of DCARPE alliance, a pretty famous one with many companies in.. Coineal was the company that has recently joined the alliance, for example. But of course, I also recommend you to check more about them on your own. And curious to know your thoughts after you examine everything Smiley
Activity: 84
In my opinion, much depends on the particular solution. And of course, there are truly attractive and valuable IEOs with real and practical use that bring value and benefits for users. But what criteria matter to you, while evaluating one or another solution? Any example of advanced IEO you are following these days?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I think that ICO at the moment begins to revive again. This proves the mass listing of new projects on the stock exchange. Bounty hunter stop swearing as awards are issued much more often.

Because new people and investors come to the market, so the ICO projects come to life, but so far not enough to start actively participating in ICO again, it is better to choose IEO projects
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I think that ICO at the moment begins to revive again. This proves the mass listing of new projects on the stock exchange. Bounty hunter stop swearing as awards are issued much more often.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
It seems to me that even a little bit of time will pass and ICO in general will cease to exist and only IEO will remain. So you need to take part in ICO, while there is such an opportunity.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
there is no difference if the project has good quality. I would invest through IEO or ICO depending the way of sale the project choose.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
I also do not see much difference between ISO and IEO. Just a long time ago, they discredited themselves a little while ago, and the IEO is still not a lot, and while it passes with success, fraudsters can organize an IEO, since it makes a profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I spent less time searching for ICOs, instead I focused on participating and holding exchange accounts with the opportunity to participate in buying IEO because it is more profitable.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
Based on which one market they are listing for their IEO project, some time I got with low quality of exchange market and I am never interested for investing my money there.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
2-3 years ago there was a ICO and now it works. new investment tool in the field of cryptocurrencies was introduced. IEO is a new round in the development of cryptocurrencies. Perhaps after some time there will be something new.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
Initial Exchange Offering is a new form of Initial Coin Offering and there are beliefs that IEO provides more investment security than ICO. As its name, projects launch IEO on exchanges to collect funds, and later they are expected to list their projects on the same exchanges. This idea is very good to ensure investors and traders that a project is really genuine.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12

If that IEOs is big exchangers like binance or huobi, i think will participating on that IEOs. Binance IEOs already proven as profitable IEOs compare others and can give profits more than x3.
Pages:
Jump to: