Pages:
Author

Topic: would you invest in IEO instead of ICO projects? - page 7. (Read 4222 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 11
IEO seems to be more interesting to participate in, as you are on market already and you can do whatever you want with your coins instantly
Maybe it worked for the first 10 IEO and not for every exchange making IEO. The chance that the token will fall in price after  IEO has recently increased, everything has its risks.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Not yet because of trust issues. I want to see if IEO really benefits me in a way far better than ICO. Also I expect more on IEO's price after the sale to be stable since the tokens where bought of the partnered exchange. After seeing a good result is the time I will participate.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
Still no but i will look for the project first before i go and invest in that project ieo or ico because not all projects that offers ieo is legit and good there are still projects that scam and offers shitcoins.So i must go in Dencoin tokens and make investments in this project as i saw this project is good and has the potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
For now, I think the IEO is better than ICO, and I am more interested in investing in IEO than ICO. IEO is currently an interesting thing for investors because many ICOs are scam. But not all IEO get good results, I would prefer to invest in IEO only in big exchange such as binance and coin, because big exchange is more profitable than small exchanges and when tokens are in the market, prices will increase many times
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I already swiped my focus from ICOs to IEOs, as I am super tired to wait listing, to watch how coin/token gain attention again, how it takes volume.
IEOs don`t have this problem, it is already on the market and I can sell it at any time
Activity: 700
Two things make IEOs different than ICOs for now.
First, the raised amount of money is much less. This gives more posibilities for 10x and 20x growths.
The tokens for sale are much less than ICOs. IEO offer 3-20% of the tokens. This is leaving huge supply to be distributed after the IEO, which may dilute the supply and drop the price.
Take these two factors in consideration, when deciding whether to invest in an IEO.

I am agree. This is good advice before join in IEOs. Most exchangers right now held IEOs and i think a few of them are profitable and worth to join. But if we are looking IEOs from binance, looks its profitable because when the token listed in market, the price always increase more than 100%
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes, but for me not all  ICO was  good same as with the IEO because each has its own uniqueness and differences. But if you were to ask me this, I can say that i will rather invest with the IEO instead of ICO why? Because IEO has it more potential to every investor to have a better benefit rather than the ICO nowadays. But I am not closing the door for thr ICO as well as in the other alts like the dencoin tokens, because this two can make us a multi future investment which is really good. But we just need to have more careful reviews of investing in the ICO because tjere are project there that was running by a group of scammers to steal money from the investors.
Activity: 1344
Yes, it seems now in the trend to participate in the primary placements on the stock exchanges. But I do not think it will last long.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
I already abandoning ICO to invest IEO and yes it is majority of the investor of the ICO before who investing now to IEO because we saw more potential to IEO to increase our money than the ICO.  But still good to invest to ICO but you need to choose right one because the reason why we leave because it's hard to search and to see what ICO is real from the fake because they are always same.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Two things make IEOs different than ICOs for now.
First, the raised amount of money is much less. This gives more posibilities for 10x and 20x growths.
The tokens for sale are much less than ICOs. IEO offer 3-20% of the tokens. This is leaving huge supply to be distributed after the IEO, which may dilute the supply and drop the price.
Take these two factors in consideration, when deciding whether to invest in an IEO.
Activity: 420
Yes I would and my reason is this; IEO being backed by an exchange will offer more security of funds, this is owing to the fact the team are thoroughly checked to ascertain their authencity. With this there will limit or no exit scam. But that doesn't mean I would study a project before investing.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
Yes I would over and over again, I don't think I will have anything to do with ICOs again not when IEOs are still waxing strong and looking better.  The issue is, scams in ICOs has ended up making investors wise thus making them to go for IEOs as they know their funds will be safe.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
IEOs are now trending. Majority are abandoning ICOs for IEO project. is really worth it, are you also going to abandon ICO for IEO?

Not all, ICO is also good sameas with IEO, each has its own uniqueness
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Of course I would invest in IEO project, because nowadays IEO has a great chance to make a nice profit in a short period of time.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
IEO seems to be more interesting to participate in, as you are on market already and you can do whatever you want with your coins instantly
Activity: 98
Good afternoon! And how do you choose the projets these days? Do you usually follow recommendations? Cause the project I have met lately is pretty widely discussed these days and seem to be pretty in demand. Called Hiway and they are having an IEO today. Have you heard of them? The Hiway platform is a blockchain tailored marketplace for work. It builds on a few of the most innovative and progressive technologies emerging from the Fourth Industrial Revolution: big data, blockchain and artificial intelligence. And IEO is today on Exmarkets and so far demand is very high. So curious to know whether you plan to participate

Good afternoon! Oh, seems that you are not the first person outlining Hiway IEO project these days, especially today. Saw the project being discussed in many different chats today. Will now examine more about what they are bringing and most likely also get in Smiley Thanks for sharing
Activity: 504
I refuse to participate in ICO because it is not profitable now. Coins of new ICO projects can be bought several times cheaper after listing on exchanges, so there is no point investing in ICO.
Activity: 812
That's an easy question, of course, it's time to abandon ICO and forget a project hat does ICO even if it looks good, there are so many projects that look very good and passed investors criteria but unfortunately failed to deliver the goods, there's nothing right on ICO right now.
but why are there still many ICOs coming up, and maybe every day there is also a new ICO project. and some of them also claim that they have made private sales with good income. it might fool us, but there are some from ICO who are also serious about developing the project.
Activity: 42
Good afternoon! And how do you choose the projets these days? Do you usually follow recommendations? Cause the project I have met lately is pretty widely discussed these days and seem to be pretty in demand. Called Hiway and they are having an IEO today. Have you heard of them? The Hiway platform is a blockchain tailored marketplace for work. It builds on a few of the most innovative and progressive technologies emerging from the Fourth Industrial Revolution: big data, blockchain and artificial intelligence. And IEO is today on Exmarkets and so far demand is very high. So curious to know whether you plan to participate
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
Actually I have suffered a lot of losses due to investment in ICO, but I still believe there will be a successful ICO that will make investors benefit.  Currently the IEO is indeed a trend, and many ICOs have been abandoned.  But I am still looking for a good ICO project, because I believe that when people turn to the IEO, then there will be an ICO project that will come to surprise their success and bring their investors into millionaires.
Pages:
Jump to: