Pages:
Author

Topic: would you invest in IEO instead of ICO projects? - page 8. (Read 4222 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
Seems many people like to invest in IEO than ICO, I think this IEO will reduce the scam projects and surely we can make profit if they listed in big exchange like Binance.
Now there are a lot of IEOs running, but only a few of them are successful. in fact, these are the same ICOs only with the ability to sell your coins earlier
Yes, we get help from exchange to filter projects that we want to invest doesn't means we only depends our choice with it. We still must make our own research about the project because not all IEO success in market launch.
Activity: 215
Merit: 99
Won't invest on both of them even though I know the project might be legitimate. I've invested before on ICOs and most of them (I think all of them) drops their prices after the listing on exchange. Maybe I will just wait for it to hit exchange and buy at the lowest point as possible.

This is just my perspective and opinion.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Seems many people like to invest in IEO than ICO, I think this IEO will reduce the scam projects and surely we can make profit if they listed in big exchange like Binance.
Now there are a lot of IEOs running, but only a few of them are successful. in fact, these are the same ICOs only with the ability to sell your coins earlier
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
I definitely would prefer IEO instead of ICO peojects. In my last comment, and I still stand by it, ICOs should be stopped. Its better we have IEOs where the sales are conducted by good exchange and at least sure of the project listing.
Activity: 316
I think that's true, because of the bad ICO Performance in 2018 yesterday, now many crypto projects are switching to use IEO to raise funds
Activity: 346
https://bmy.guide
Of course, now it is more profitable to invest in IEO projects than in ICO projects, as many IEO projects bring several X's after listing
Activity: 994
Merit: 501
IEOs are now trending. Majority are abandoning ICOs for IEO project. is really worth it, are you also going to abandon ICO for IEO?

My opinion is that is ok if you choose right exchange lauchpad for IEO. If you choose ICO, it's very hard for know information of this ICO right or not.
With IEO, exchange will make a research for you.

Yes, you are right we have to choose the right exchange for investing in IEO, previously many people failed to make money through ICO's due to because of many scams. Now exchanges taking part in research about the company and start listing in the IEO, this will create a huge reputation for the exchanges.
Binance and Huobi are doing very well in conducting IEOs. Bittrex failed a couple of times, on the other hand. Not all exchanges are good enough in it but, anyway, IEOs seem to be better than ICO sales.
Activity: 551
Yes, of course, I would. Just look at the latest Binance IEO! After started trading, Harmony picked 800% growth! How many years ago you had seen this in an ICO project? Those days are over! People are not interested in ICOs, because 90% of ICOs are filled with false visions! Think about ICO investors, no one getting profit anymore! So, investing in IEO is the right decision!

These days can still return if full regulation comes to the market. The percentage of project scams will come to naught, and we will see a clean and transparent fundraising for each project. But before that we can not live.
at that moment the opportunity to earn very big money on new projects will disappear. when the market will be regulated then the volatility will be very small
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
Yes, of course, I would. Just look at the latest Binance IEO! After started trading, Harmony picked 800% growth! How many years ago you had seen this in an ICO project? Those days are over! People are not interested in ICOs, because 90% of ICOs are filled with false visions! Think about ICO investors, no one getting profit anymore! So, investing in IEO is the right decision!

These days can still return if full regulation comes to the market. The percentage of project scams will come to naught, and we will see a clean and transparent fundraising for each project. But before that we can not live.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
IEOs are now trending. Majority are abandoning ICOs for IEO project. is really worth it, are you also going to abandon ICO for IEO?

My opinion is that is ok if you choose right exchange lauchpad for IEO. If you choose ICO, it's very hard for know information of this ICO right or not.

Yes, you are right we have to choose the right exchange for investing in IEO, previously many people failed to make money through ICO's due to because of many scams. Now exchanges taking part in research about the company and start listing in the IEO, this will create a huge reputation for the exchanges.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Now, many companies that initially started to conduct ICO switched to the IEO format, such as AZBIT. they collected 5 million dollars on the ICO and now continue to collect money on Bitforex
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
Activity: 262
Merit: 12

Activity: 854
Merit: 251
I think IEO is more safer to participate in a ICO, IEO will protect investors from scammers
How can IEO protect investors from fraud? This fundraising model can only guarantee listing on the exchange, but not protection against fraudsters. Examples of fraudulent IEO projects have already been made.
There is no guarantee of profit or anything else. well agree with you that actually the benefits of this are only listings and big points if they are able to get a strategic exchange that will pump when the initial listing
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

IEO offers a safe environment if the IEO will be held in a good exchange, investors find IEO based crowdfunding much easier to invest and they have no second thought that it will not get into the market because the exchange where it held the IEO will take care of this, one of the issues in ICO is falling for the project to get into the exchange.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I think IEO is more safer to participate in a ICO, IEO will protect investors from scammers
How can IEO protect investors from fraud? This fundraising model can only guarantee listing on the exchange, but not protection against fraudsters. Examples of fraudulent IEO projects have already been made.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 0
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
for the IEO itself, there are many investors who are interested in investing in the coin, but this far is not necessarily successful in a large money market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258

If the exchange is good and have a potential and great volume like IDAX or Binance why not.
Because investing is depend on the nature volume of the exchange, there are some exchange platform
that has a fake volume just like what I saw in Latoken, sorry to mentioned this but this true and I won't mention
what coins is that.
Pages:
Jump to: