Pages:
Author

Topic: would you rather change the past or see the future? - page 3. (Read 441 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
would you rather change the past or see the future?    answer with smart reason Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Undecided Undecided Undecided

I think seeing the future is wouldn't a healthy move, but changing past and avoiding our mistakes would be great!
Activity: 107
would you rather change the past or see the future?    answer with smart reason Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Undecided Undecided Undecided
if what I do is look at the future, because we are living forward instead of backward, by looking at the future then we will become successful people and become the most fortunate man ...
Activity: 31
everyone has a past and a future.

I will use the past as a lesson to enter a glorious future.

I have to be brave, dare to let go of the past.
all the bitterness, the sadness of all the stories.
not because they are not important, but because my future and my life are much more important.
Activity: 76
Change the past > see the future because life is meaningless if you dont explore it yourself
Activity: 98
Interesting question.I would like to see the future. It will give you a lot of possibilities. Forget about what has been lost in the past, no matter how valued it is. See the future and live towards it.
Activity: 54
i would love to know what is to come ,so i want to see the future
Activity: 98
Neither of them. If I saw the future, I would not try to reach anything. If I changed the past, I would not know which it leads to in present
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
I prefer staring at the future, because tilting the past very bad very painful ones for me
Activity: 47
I would like to see the future so that i could see on which alts that would make me rich.
Activity: 25
Changing the past, because we live from the past,
Activity: 11
This is a hard choice just like mother or father. i'd think both XD

wow , well descibed
Activity: 70
future . whats gone is gone . know thew future and work for it.
Activity: 64
I want to change the past cause , my mistakes haunt me.
Activity: 69
i wouldnt risk changing the past but learn from them. according to time paradox, if past is changed even by a little it can harm our present and future . we never know how much impact a tiny change can make.
Activity: 55
see the future , to know what will the world throw at me.
Activity: 68
The future for me . To know what lies ahead
Activity: 64
WELL, who dont want to see the future? even  i do.
Activity: 42
Change the past cause my past action if changed can help me. future will only show mw one thing .
Activity: 63
I really would see the future cause it would give me insight on my future approach .
Activity: 67
I would want to change the past . cause future can change with every move i make the past if changed can change my present and therefore the future.
Pages:
Jump to: