Pages:
Author

Topic: would you rather change the past or see the future? - page 4. (Read 441 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I would want to change the past , to repair for my mistakes.
Activity: 56
I would want to see the future . it Would show me What i must do to be successfull
Activity: 56
i would see the future.
Activity: 63
See the future
Activity: 43
Now that's a smart question. It really depends on what I could change in the past and how will it affect the world. It will also depends on what you can see in the future and how will that information affect the future if you know it and maybe use it. But I think that what's in the past should stay in the past so it's better to see the future and do something about it in the present. of course some changes in the future can't be changed in the present because something in the past was already done so it will also be great if you could go in the past. I think that will be one of the time travels biggest questions if it will even be invented.
Activity: 29
I would rather change my past and go back in time in 2009 and buy 10,000 bitcoins
Activity: 32
I prefer seeing the future cause past is not to be changed it's taught lessons to us & make the person who we are today.
Activity: 17
would you rather change the past or see the future?    answer with smart reason Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Undecided Undecided Undecided

Id rather see the future than change the past because i can already see my future so theres no need to change the past.
Activity: 47
This reminds me of a great 80's movie with Christopher Walken, The Dead Zone, where he was able to see the future after awakening from a coma after a car accident.  Very interesting storyline whether or not being able to see the future was actually a blessing or a curse.
Activity: 85
This is a hard choice just like mother or father. i'd think both XD
Activity: 33
I prefer to see the future, because I am still young .... if I have aged 40 years and above I prefer to change the past that will change my present
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
See the future, of course! I’d love to know the answers to so many things. Will the earth survive? Will there still be a gap between societies? Will there be world peace? I’m also curious to know how advanced technology will be. Will the rumors I’ve heard about science finding ways to blur the lines between the physical and virtual world finally be realized? What do you think about these claims that humanity can one day live permanently in a virtual world?

Activity: 89
Merit: 3
2 da Moon
but really something like when you first hear about  BITCOIN prices are 0.1 or 2$ and didn't join to party.. suddenly it touch 18k
in 2017  then you wish to back this year using a Time Machine.. to buy 1000$ or maybe 5000$ worth bitcoins lol
reckon that it's my historical mistake that time for not taken a right decisions..
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
2 da Moon
Yeah sure if i can delete that year 2018 from my trade history Grin Grin then i had changed my bad past successfully..

i hope so but certainly you can't.. but you can learn from your faults in the past  and draw anew future ^^
Activity: 47
Initial gut was to see the future, but the more I think about it, it would be kind of morbid if you knew when yourself and others would die (assuming it wasn't something you could alter).
Activity: 68
Best to live the moment
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Change a past is useless. I'd rather see the future. What's change in the future, how I look like and etc
Activity: 70
i wish i could go to  the past and change the mistake i made . really wish i could.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
I would rather see the future. I would like to see what the future of cryptocurrency is, see if there's actually a possibility of us having a second life in the virtual world. I want to see new technology (can we really have flying cars, more advanced smartphones)? These sort of things.
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
The past can't be changed. The past is already a history. So I will rather see the future, work things out to better the future so that history will never repeat itself
Pages:
Jump to: