Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you rather start/grow a business from scratch or buy an existing business? - page 13. (Read 1543 times)

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Well, if you have the money and saw an opportunity to see an existing business which has potential to grow further then just buy it that is better than starting from the scratch but don't do anything like Elon because he just made the Twitter into basically a nothing but Shit especially with the new name 'X'.

I wonder why you are asking this, are you interested in getting into a business or just want to hears about what others think?

If you are really seeking for a business idea then better approach a professional who can perform complete research and provide you best solution for the specific company.
Activity: 532
Merit: 618
Buying an existing business does not just happen out of thin air, as there are a lot of things one will consider before making that kind of step. You need to have knowledge of how the business you want to acquire works and if you could actually benefit from buying it.

For starters, I will advise building up your own business from the start, studying the market condition of your desired business, and seeing the stress and process of running that business from scratch, as such a process will give you all the information you need in terms of decision-making, market demand, customer relations, and all that. By so doing, you will be able to gather the experience you need, and then if you desire a bigger brand that is already existing in the market and you have the financial capability to buy it,  you can go for it. then you will be rest assured that you will not mess up the business or rely on the existing company's employees to make things happen.
Activity: 756
Merit: 179
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I don't really have much to say as regards to this post. It is just an avenue to hear your thoughts on which is better to invest both time, energy and resources in, mostly for a season as this, where we are experiencing economic uncertainty and ill-timed government banking policies.

So, given that the resources are available or not and you are presented with the opportunity to start/grow or buy an existing business just like Elon Musk, which option is more preferential and benefitial to you?

Pages:
Jump to: