Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you recommend this method to earn? - page 3. (Read 885 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 171
I presently use an exchange service, that has option to hold in Fiat money as well, such as USD

would this method work.

1. put some money into a crypto. e.g. ETHEREAL

2. wait for it to all go up, the rates to go up
3. withdraw all or just the gained earnings and put into Fiat account as holding
4. wait for Ethereum etc to go down again, to fall
5. reinvest and put in from Fiat account again,
6. wait for Cryptos to go back to green again.
7 repeat cycle

would you consider this as a decent way to make earnings in crypto?

Mate the market cannot be predicted just by it's volatility and nobody can stabilize the market. So if you are just basing on color red and green then the money you have will not be doubled in a short period of time if you don't no how to make it roll in trading. HODLING  and waiting for the green line is a good attitude but money is taking too time.

Buy more Bitcoin and then trade to altcoins and every 10 percent you earn you set aside to HODL, in just a month if you keep 10% earning in trading then you have 300% of your earnings and then last day of the month get 100% of the earning you keep and add it to the money you roll.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
That is a basic trading principle. Buy low, sell high, repeat. But how are you going to know when to buy and when to sell?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
To sum up, what you are pertaining is the "Buy low, Sell high". Of course that's a valid and a good way strategy to earn money especially for small investors like us. In this times, my advice for you is to buy more coins (in btc to be more specific) because the price on the market are not yet fully recovering.

It seems that you act like a newbie despite of having a Member rank here in the forum, smells like fishy Grin. Anyway, good luck to your bitcoin journey.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
I presently use an exchange service, that has option to hold in Fiat money as well, such as USD

would this method work.

3. withdraw all or just the gained earnings and put into Fiat account as holding
7 repeat cycle

wisely moves mate yes of course your have a brilliant idea's how to grow your investment, but be careful on the way's investing in crypto currency are very volatile from time to or very seconds have possibly past growing up or falling dump, your need to monitor your investment.
I believe in your idea's in that way you can earn decent ways of money for your savings needs but take note we're herein crypto to promote new digital currency not only to earn fiat money, because THE GOAL are is to replace fiat money and crypto's are become next world currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Because your earning will depends on your skills and strategies rather than those investment sites that just putting your money and wait if that site pays or not. Trading is the best way to earn right now and maybe in more years, so you must start doing it right now or else you will miss the opportunity to become a successful trading in the future. Start with the basic trading and day by day you will learn new and more advance knowledge, also make some plan of buying and selling a coin for your preferred price range.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
i some what been doing that, just been looking at the markets, almost by the hour, very closely, in other words putting in lots of time. watching everything
so far seems to be ok. i tried this last 2 weeks at a lower end crypto such as Verge and method did work. prob earned like $500 in a short time.
This method requires lots of time to monitor the prices of your coins and since you have it you can focus in your investment without having a problem. I also tried this before when I still dont have work, our local wallet has a fiat storage as well, I used to fund my fiat so I can buy btc when the price is going low then sell but I need to monitor often the price so I wont missed the right time to sell. This stop when I got my job and became busy. I think it depends in a user itself how they can stand to do this, if you are already earning and doing good by using this strategy then continue to do so because that's what matters.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Based on my many years experience with crypto currencies and what I have seen and experienced and considering that bitcoin and ethereum is already relatively high priced, the best method to earn with investing in crypto currencies is using your time and skills and research new and low priced but promising ICO and altcoin projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Yes, I actually sometimes did that but the question I, how long you are willing to wait? Specially now that price of cryptos had a huge change and we do not know when will it be back but if you can wait or you are willing to wait that is a good way of yours since we all know that is a normal process of the crypto currencies and possible profit if you are holding potential cryptos.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Yes, I want recommend this method to earn money. We must know this opportunity to get add knowledge about easy way to earn lot of money. This method it is good to us like me so, if we recommend this method in everyone the possible happen is more people have no job are use it this method to earn money and the poverty in our country are less.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
This seems to me as a not bad thing, and of course, if it works for you, than go ahead and do it! Have your profit and thanks for sharing.
Activity: 364

would this method work.

7 repeat cycle

Yes of course you can get profit because it is just like investment that you can put some money into crypto. Well it only mean that you need so much patience to wait until it fall or increase. I think this way of earnings came from a wise person so do it to earn much profit
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
If my principle in investing is always to be patient when the exchange rate has decreased although sometimes takes a relatively long time in waiting for prices to rise.I try not to panic in order to anticipate a big loss.
You must study All situations so that in the future it is possible to minimize not only the lost and any risks that are associated with unforeseen circumstances in the market.
Activity: 490
If my principle in investing is always to be patient when the exchange rate has decreased although sometimes takes a relatively long time in waiting for prices to rise.I try not to panic in order to anticipate a big loss.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
finding hard to use USDT as a Neutral coin as many alt coins wont exchange to it, only the main ones like LTC, or BTC etc
would you guys recommend XRP ripple as a neutral hold?
or would exchanging back and forth to FIAT - usd to secure gains, and then put back in then the numbers go green again?
I do not exchange with ripple as you really cannot trust what the future of that coin would be and more over it is a centralized coin, what i would do is to convert it to bitcoin and then move to exchanges that you can trade USDT and convert your coins, i am yet to trust USDT because of the lack of transparency from the team, whenever i sell alts i usually store in bitcoin.
Why on earth will anyone ever want to use ripple as a base for exchanging into fiat when USDT corresponds directly to USD and is one of the most used by most exchanges. What the OP has stated is really not something new and that is more like trading your coin against fiat.

Apparently, it is the only way you can always take advantage of the high level of volatility in the market, it may be Ethereum, bitcoin or any other coin that the exchange permits to trade against fiat.

I guess more people must need some idea about how USDT works and what are advantages of using it against fiats. Until then, making use of this fixed value crypto could not be possible for them. In some sense, USDT is seeming more popular still many people are not aware how it works and what are the advantages of it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
it's a good way to make money and it's similar to what I personally do, but here's the trick you are risking a LOT and can lose everything at tny time. just be mindful for this or one solution is to take profit and not invest that profit again, so you got out with some profit at least...
Always a good way to make a lot of money in this space. Usually once you are a trader, you will have better option to increase your holding for the long run rather than holding. However, all these requires knowledge and since this is the path the OP want to take, I will advise he ends up doing it with caution and learn first instead of trying to buy low and sell high. That is a mistake a lot of people make until they end up losing more, just because they want to take advantage of the fluctuations. I am holding bitcoins for years when I started that, honestly I do not have any knowledge about how long I may need to hold up. But I did and I am happy for my way of earning.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
finding hard to use USDT as a Neutral coin as many alt coins wont exchange to it, only the main ones like LTC, or BTC etc
or would exchanging back and forth to FIAT - usd to secure gains, and then put back in then the numbers go green again?
I do not exchange with ripple as you really cannot trust what the future of that coin would be, what i would do is to convert it to bitcoin and then move to exchanges that you can trade USDT and convert your coins, i am yet to trust USDT because of the lack of transparency from the team, whenever i sell alts i usually store in bitcoin.

that is what majority of investors do and the minority are only bag holders. everyone eventually comes back to either fiat or bitcoin and mostly bitcoin since at the end of the day bitcoin is the only thing that will rise up in the long term because of its real world application and not just having illusions of application like what altcoins do!
Yes, looking at the way the market responds generally anyway to the movement of bitcoin, we always get to see a lot of altcoins bending. The main essence most trader trade is basically to increase their position in bitcoin, by trading alts against btc and btc against fiat. It is always an edge a trader would always have over those who are just holding.

Looking at what even happened with the quick bounce from the triangle alone recently, most of the alts that have risen got dumped pretty fast.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Never studied/know ETHEREAL but any way as long as you are pointing out a coin
Probably it was corrected for him while typing, as I am sure he must have been referring to Ethereum. This is thing most traders and larger investors have always been doing and rather than holding long term, they trade against fiat with the whole fluctuations and that is how they make their huge profit which apparently makes it something not new at all. At the end of the day, you are hedging against fiat.

This is the catch for the entire process. If you are capable of identifying a potential coin which will go up in value in near future then you can definitely make enormous amount of money all the days. We cannot predict future accurate so any method to earn through trading always comes with risks. If you are ready to risk then you may get equivalent rewards.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
Ues I would definitely recommend this kind of method especially if my money is just limited and don’t have that much budget intended for investment in cryptos. It would be an ideal way to earn money and spend the gained earnings to buy another set of coins.
Activity: 322
it's a good way to make money and it's similar to what I personally do, but here's the trick you are risking a LOT and can lose everything at tny time. just be mindful for this or one solution is to take profit and not invest that profit again, so you got out with some profit at least...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
I do not exchange with ripple as you really cannot trust what the future of that coin would be, what i would do is to convert it to bitcoin and then move to exchanges that you can trade USDT and convert your coins, i am yet to trust USDT because of the lack of transparency from the team, whenever i sell alts i usually store in bitcoin.

that is what majority of investors do and the minority are only bag holders. everyone eventually comes back to either fiat or bitcoin and mostly bitcoin since at the end of the day bitcoin is the only thing that will rise up in the long term because of its real world application and not just having illusions of application like what altcoins do!
Pages:
Jump to: