Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you recommend this method to earn? - page 6. (Read 885 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
December 28, 2017, 10:22:57 AM
Wonderful.  That's what I am doing now with NEO.  I don't care anymore with NEO/BTC, I trade only with NEO/USDT. My goal is to increase my NEO regardless of my status in NEOBTC.
USDT pairs is more stable than alt pairs in bTC.

I presently use an exchange service, that has option to hold in Fiat money as well, such as USD

would this method work.

1. put some money into a crypto. e.g. ETHEREAL

2. wait for it to all go up, the rates to go up
3. withdraw all or just the gained earnings and put into Fiat account as holding
4. wait for Ethereum etc to go down again, to fall
5. reinvest and put in from Fiat account again,
6. wait for Cryptos to go back to green again.
7 repeat cycle

would you consider this as a decent way to make earnings in crypto?
Activity: 512
Merit: 33
The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution
December 28, 2017, 09:56:39 AM
thanks i am not a panic seller. as when the markets go down a bit, i don't sell out. only loss i do get is from gains made, not what i put it
as seems it always go back up and even higher after a dip
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 09:55:45 AM
I presently use an exchange service, that has option to hold in Fiat money as well, such as USD

would this method work.

3. withdraw all or just the gained earnings and put into Fiat account as holding
7 repeat cycle

might work, but you can also split and not cash out everything, better move the money to USDT so you will have fast access to buy back when price drops as in some cases the drop is fast that you wont even be able to transfer funds from bank to exchange
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
December 28, 2017, 09:54:08 AM

would this method work.

7 repeat cycle

Well, that is the most famous way of making money in the world of crypto. The volatility is advantage for us in the long run and that is what keeping the market very very interesting to play with. The steps you mentioned here is also called as reinvesting or compounding of your profits. The profits which you gain are reinvested when the time is right for it.

This gives you zero loss in future investment because virtually you are not investing your own money, you are juts re-investing the money which you got as part of the profit. :-)

So yeah most of the time this will work surely and you can enjoy the profits but you have to get very patient while working with the complete cycle. You should not be panicked while doing so, you should not get stressed out while doing that. Rest is all your profit!
December 28, 2017, 09:49:20 AM
Agreed actually I already knew the answer to that question. as i have been doing trading, i own 25 coins at moment as i am always buying and selling and trading etc.
with careful calculations.
so far it is working and i do it as a learning experience as well
trial and error is key to learn
as i have done some losses, i gotten more gains

only reason i started this forum i just wanted feedback and see if others are just doing the simple method and just focus on one crypto and buy , sell and take out as market moves around
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
December 28, 2017, 09:46:17 AM
I don't why you're calling this a "method" Cheesy That is a basic trading principle right? Buy low, sell high, buy again low, sell higher, repeat. Of course that's how trading should be. Buy, hold, sell. Sounds extremely simple right? Would it work? It will work if you have unlimited time. You see, 3 of 6 steps that you mention involves "wait". That's the problem. When you buy something, it might not go up as you expected, it would rather go down for a long time. In that time, you might get tired holding and sell for a loss only to get that the coin is going up after you're selling.

You need a better knowledge than that to become a profitable trader. You need to know what coin to buy, when to buy, when to sell, when to take stop loss, when to take profit. Trading is much more complicated than that.
December 28, 2017, 09:38:56 AM
i some what been doing that, just been looking at the markets, almost by the hour, very closely, in other words putting in lots of time. watching everything
so far seems to be ok. i tried this last 2 weeks at a lower end crypto such as Verge and method did work. prob earned like $500 in a short time.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
December 28, 2017, 09:34:43 AM

You meant Ethereum, right?

Sure, it is a valid method. Sounds simple right? But how are you going to know when to buy and when to sell? If you don't know what you're doing, you're definitely going to have some losses.
December 28, 2017, 09:17:53 AM

would this method work.

7 repeat cycle

Pages:
Jump to: