Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you recommend this method to earn? - page 4. (Read 885 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
finding hard to use USDT as a Neutral coin as many alt coins wont exchange to it, only the main ones like LTC, or BTC etc
would you guys recommend XRP ripple as a neutral hold?
or would exchanging back and forth to FIAT - usd to secure gains, and then put back in then the numbers go green again?
I do not exchange with ripple as you really cannot trust what the future of that coin would be and more over it is a centralized coin, what i would do is to convert it to bitcoin and then move to exchanges that you can trade USDT and convert your coins, i am yet to trust USDT because of the lack of transparency from the team, whenever i sell alts i usually store in bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
I presently use an exchange service, that has option to hold in Fiat money as well, such as USD

would this method work.

1. put some money into a crypto. e.g. ETHEREAL

2. wait for it to all go up, the rates to go up
3. withdraw all or just the gained earnings and put into Fiat account as holding
4. wait for Ethereum etc to go down again, to fall
5. reinvest and put in from Fiat account again,
6. wait for Cryptos to go back to green again.
7 repeat cycle

would you consider this as a decent way to make earnings in crypto?

Never studied/know ETHEREAL but any way as long as you are pointing out a coin

I would say that in my short favorate and helpful phrase for the trading way but fisrt you just put buy low and sell high in a form of situation which it made it constructive for people to see who dont know the "buy low and sell high scenario"

Also the answer to you questions is yes why here (same scenario in a business store)

I bought toys to sell it in my shop and the toys I bought was cheap and now I am going to sell it in a hight price (but in a right amount of selling price)
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Yes, I will recommend it. It is possible to earn money through it. Many think it is easy to earn money through this. But I think there is a need to catch a person. Here you can work independently.
I think the school is the best way to be more successful, it is to find a good partner, which already knows the science of Table. Thus, you will learn at the same time and earn with a professional.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Yes, I will recommend it. It is possible to earn money through it. Many think it is easy to earn money through this. But I think there is a need to catch a person. Here you can work independently.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Yes, this method to buy low and sell high works. This is how trading works. The only issue is for you to find out when is the low point to buy and high point to sell.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
What you are saying is called trading and no trading isn't for everyone. As most of the new traders end up losing money. A very small percentage of people are able to successfully trade. You are better off just hodling your coins as you are going to make better returns that way than trading.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
finding hard to use USDT as a Neutral coin as many alt coins wont exchange to it, only the main ones like LTC, or BTC etc

or would exchanging back and forth to FIAT - usd to secure gains, and then put back in then the numbers go green again?

in my opinion, usdt is a neutral coin and we can use it to buy bitcoin or another altcoin although the option is not much, as long as we can buy bitcoin with usdt, we can buy each altcoin. I don't think that only ripple that will be a neutral hold because I am sure that the other altcoin will have the same things like ripple and I think every altcoin is deserved to be held for a while especially if the price cannot predict like today.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
what's the good way to earn it ?? before I'm in the mood. I hope you will send me a link. thanks... Huh Huh
Activity: 512
Merit: 33
The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution
January 03, 2018, 02:19:59 AM

Activity: 1358
December 30, 2017, 10:35:21 PM
I presently use an exchange service, that has option to hold in Fiat money as well, such as USD

would this method work.

3. withdraw all or just the gained earnings and put into Fiat account as holding
7 repeat cycle

this method is good you can make money by this method but you should careful to invest an altcoin because some of them will not go up anymore.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 30, 2017, 09:53:22 PM

would this method work.

7 repeat cycle

I think this could work for you but you need to be patient because you don't know when the time is up or down so you need to place an order buy and sell so you don't have to miss the right time. it will be good if you can find a good coin that will work as you want and you need to analyze each chance for each coin. but I think if the coin doesn't have a fast moving, then you might be a weekly trading because it will depend on the coin movement itself.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 08:20:05 PM

would this method work.

7 repeat cycle

This cycle is always do each traders.this is a basic cycle of being a trader and this a effective method so I recommended this cycle to other newbie traders to earn more profits in the present also in future.
Activity: 476
December 30, 2017, 07:53:41 PM
The method you use is the same as the method I applied. And I think the method is right, because based on the experience of traders, the coins we hold will surely rise in value. And just like you, I also prefer to play on Money Exchangers supporting FIAT.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 30, 2017, 06:53:50 PM
I personally think it's a good method to earn bitcoin. The advantages are actually more than the disadvantages. The problem with this method as with all other trading methods is knowing the right time to sell.
In order to make massive profit, one has to be observant of the coin's chart else one may be heading towards loss.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
December 30, 2017, 06:38:58 PM
Trading metgod is one of the best source of income here in crypto currency, and yes i will recommned this method to other users who are looking for lefit method also holding ethereum is like holding a gold because it is one of the best coin that has a great future even the value was slowly increasing but in the long run it could gives you an income.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
December 30, 2017, 06:35:11 PM

would this method work.

7 repeat cycle

Will,that great idea!maybe we could learn to this strategies something ,and maybe we can used this method in the way of investment trading.i believe that each one of us have a different idea and strategies  on how to become a profitable,but in my own way i have three different idea on how to become profitable and i called it A,B,C,this only a simplest idea that i can learn in my seminar in my works,and i apply it to this world of digital curreny.

Activity: 742
Merit: 144
December 30, 2017, 05:34:08 PM

You meant Ethereum, right?

Sure, it is a valid method. Sounds simple right? But how are you going to know when to buy and when to sell? If you don't know what you're doing, you're definitely going to have some losses.

This is just a simple method, buy low sell high and I think if you really want to do trading better to learn more about technical analysis. Although this is a good strategy for newbies but if you still want to earn more do learn more.
Activity: 504
December 30, 2017, 05:11:35 PM
You need a better knowledge than that to become a profitable trader. You need to know what coin to buy, when to buy, when to sell, when to take stop loss, when to take profit. Trading is much more complicated than that.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
December 30, 2017, 04:04:28 PM
Yes this is somehow a good idea for those who cannot avail holding cyrptos for a long term investment and also with this strategy they can assure income to collect after a short period of time. But if you can hold them for a long run better do so because with that you can maximize your earnings especially if you don't need your money yet because selling will lose the opportunity for a much higher income
holding are pretty much better than anything else for your assurance of it and you are able to see and to look it up and you may secure it , holding cryptos are getting more good and this is somehow some other people choose to take holding.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
December 30, 2017, 03:32:36 PM
Would you say better to sell all the altcoin or a portion of it?
Pages:
Jump to: