Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 32. (Read 7840 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 12:22:20 PM
yes of course, because bitcoin gives a huge advantage, what else can help the economy and can change our lifestyle.
Why not?
if it makes us fortunate? Grin
Activity: 98
February 22, 2018, 12:11:54 PM
No, I would not. The market now is difficult to predict because it is notoriously volatile, bitcoin soared to $20000 and then went down drastically, I'm not sure about its future, it'd better consider investing in others coins, I'm taking some research on the market.

Activity: 461
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 12:07:48 PM
When the price is low it is an opportunity for investors,you do not need to panic,do your research about Bitcoin and how it has retain it value over the years,the principle of rise and fall is sure to happen
If the price of a bitcoin is low and I have my savings that I can use to buy bitcoin I would really loved to grab the opportunity to purchase bitcoin, why not? Now that I know the real value of a single bitcoin I wouldn't hesitate to grab that opportunity, I wouldn't like to miss the trip of a ship going a good future for me and my family too.
Activity: 35
February 22, 2018, 12:04:19 PM
For me I'll take a thorough look at the coin market now, BTC has witnessed dramatical changes through the last few months. I just sold some and am still hodling some. I'm not sure whether it will remain approximately $10000 or not.
Activity: 55
February 22, 2018, 12:00:45 PM
Bitcoin is overdue for a correction. We can see huge growth lately and this has to come down. Long-term bitcoin will continue to grow and grow and grow. Whether this is up to $10,000 or even up to a million, we shall see, but it will keep growing. With these two things in mind, my suggestions (not advice) depend on your goals. Are you buying long-term or short-term?
Activity: 392
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 22, 2018, 11:45:26 AM
For me, if i have the financial capacity to buy some butcoins, i wouldn't think twice in buying it. I see bitcoin's potential to grow and become bigger than what it is today and i will definitely taking the risk to buy and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 11:41:34 AM
It depends on what you believe, if you believe that bitcoin will goes up, then, you should invest now while the price is down and just hold it and wait when the price goes up. Bitcoin is always a good investment. You can always have a big profit by investing in bitcoin. Dont be afraid if its gonna go down after you buy, because i believe it will reach $20,000 few months later.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 10:54:22 AM
Yes, I will still support and buy bitcoin. In this way I can earn money which I can used for another type of investment, buys some properties or even save to support or to secure my future.
Activity: 59
February 10, 2018, 05:06:45 AM
why should we not buy Bitcoin. Its the king and everyone wants to buy it especially when the price is getting down, its a good time to buy.

Activity: 294
February 10, 2018, 05:04:34 AM
This is the perfect time to buy a Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still low and people who wants to buy Bitcoin for future purposes should buy now. And moreover, investing in Bitcoin in time time and pace of Bitcoin is also the perfect opportunity.
Activity: 728
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
February 10, 2018, 04:05:57 AM
When the price is low it is an opportunity for investors,you do not need to panic,do your research about Bitcoin and how it has retain it value over the years,the principle of rise and fall is sure to happen
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
February 10, 2018, 02:33:23 AM
Its the best time to invest in bitcoin, the prices are very less right now and the price will increase in upcoming months and will give you huge profit.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
February 10, 2018, 02:17:58 AM
sure i would still love to buy some more bitcoin, because to me i don't see bitcoin as being devalued or decrease in price to me its just another opportunity to invest really big in bitcoin right now
Activity: 168
February 10, 2018, 02:09:00 AM
Well, in my opinion, this is the best time to buy and invest to Bitcoin. Investing into it would be a very great idea since its market price at this moment is low and it shows signs that its price is slowly moving up. Practically, buying would be a good choice now that itd price is just starting to increase since your investment will go along with the pumps on its market value. So just invest and hold
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 02:06:55 AM
Yes, why not? If there is more capital, I would definitely buy more BTC right now. Why is it possible to deny the opportunity to own bitcoin more easily, at lower prices? If you look at the bitcoin market for a long time, it's easy to see that, after a steep decline in the value of bitcoin, it increased the number of people investing in it. Just injected into the bitcoin dump, waiting for the positive signal of bitcoin and the crypto market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
February 10, 2018, 01:57:31 AM
Yes,I will still buy bitcoin.And I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin.Because now the price of bircoin is low that's why we will be able to buy bitcoin in a small cost and when the price will increase agin I will sell bitcoin and earn a lot of profits.

If I have the money to buy some then I would definitely buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most suggested coin to buy for your investment, because is just a short period of time, you could make profits which is bigger than the other cryptocurrencies because the price of bitcoin is always fluctuating so big after a huge dump, so be prepared(if you have some bitcoins), expect that bitcoin would go to the moon again.

Lucky to those who HODL even though bitcoin is struggling this past few weeks, they didn't panic and sell their bitcoins because they believe in it, and in return, they will have big profits again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 12:18:08 AM
I think if someone is thinking about buying Bitcoin, these days are the best because the price went so down compared to the end of 2017. No one can make sure that the price will increase, but I believe it will.
And then people will also tell you that it crashed a lot and has potential to crash further down.
Merit: 106
February 09, 2018, 02:36:54 PM
Yes,I will still buy bitcoin.And I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin.Because now the price of bircoin is low that's why we will be able to buy bitcoin in a small cost and when the price will increase agin I will sell bitcoin and earn a lot of profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 02:26:28 PM
There are these kind of risks all the time about all crypto, it’s possible that it’s going to down after u bought some btc. At this point try not to be upset, just chill and hodl.  Roll Eyes
Merit: 106
February 09, 2018, 02:22:12 PM
Of course.Why not.Even I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin.Generally we buy and invest in bitcoin to earn a good amount of profits.So when the price of bitcoin  is low we should buy bitcoin just like now and should sell when tme
Pages:
Jump to: