Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 34. (Read 7840 times)

Activity: 959
Merit: 500
February 09, 2018, 09:51:59 AM
If I had no coins I would still buy bitcoins. Me, I am actually diversifying my investment in cryptocurrencies at the moment. While my stack of bitcoins stays untouched I extend the number of altcoins I own. When somebody is new to cryptocurrencies I think bitcoin is a good choice for the first coin to own. But with time the investment should include some alts as well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 09, 2018, 09:47:41 AM
If the price lowers down? Why not? Patience in buying and selling at the right time is the best way to earn in bitcoin, well there's bounty campaigns though. Yes, it's difficult and requires a lot of time to monitor the price of bitcoin but there is no way you'll earn money that easy without working hard for it. Risks are part of our lives, so I would take a shot with bitcoin. The sad part is I don't have enough money to invest yet LOL
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 09:33:58 AM
Yes you still buy bitcoin. Because  no game no pain if you want earn good  amount defently  buy bitcoin and wait for good price.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 09:20:46 AM
With the current market right now, it is good to buy but that's just me. There's a good time when the market is going down when it is great to buy some. I would then hold it for later this year.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 09, 2018, 09:20:46 AM
According to my assessment, the bitcoin will still go down in the coming time, now I still patiently wait until the bitcoin goes down 5k5 then I will buy. And I really hope my reviews are right about this market.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 09, 2018, 09:17:11 AM
Well, in my opinion, this is the best time to buy and invest to Bitcoin. Investing into it would be a very great idea since its market price at this moment is low and it shows signs that its price is slowly moving up. Practically, buying would be a good choice now that itd price is just starting to increase since your investment will go along with the pumps on its market value. So jist invest and hold!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 09, 2018, 09:12:54 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

Now, that bitcoin's value is a bit low than it's usual value, it is the best time to buy bitcoin. Just think about how many quantity of bitcoin one can be able to buy because bitcoin's value is cheaper. That's why it is important to learn all that there is needed to be learned before indulging into something, to avoid failure.
Activity: 77
February 09, 2018, 08:08:12 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

Actually last week was the best time to buy. Bitcoin has gone very low last week but its slowly getting back up again this week.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
February 09, 2018, 07:21:12 AM
It is just a matter of if you are willing to risk or not. I also think it is not about the volatility itself that matters, what also matters is the user's awareness on how bitcoin's volatility will behave. Yes it sounds quite impossible but there are ways to somehow intelligently guess when bitcoin will fall and when will bitcoin rise. But I recommend you to buy it today, right now. Because everyday it is a very good day ti invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 193
February 09, 2018, 07:05:41 AM
Of course! Now is the most favorable time for buying bitcoin. Perhaps such a good price will never be in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 07:05:14 AM
when  BTC price keep down,that's time to buy and i know it will rise again ,...and that's why i still bitcoin.
Activity: 378
February 09, 2018, 07:02:13 AM

I think,  waiting for the time when bit coins price is at its lowest is the best time to buy bit coin, now that the price of bitcoin is low, I think now is the best time to buy bit coin, last november to december the price of bit coin went booming so I would recomend that it is a good time to sell some of your bit coin, but now that it went down substancialy, I would recomend for you to buy and hold more bit coin, this is an opotunity to get more profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
February 09, 2018, 06:57:52 AM
Take some risks. You can not always be 100% sure when you invest. Bitcoin is worth taking risks for
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 06:51:25 AM
yes why not i still buying bitcoin. because in the futre the price of bitcoin is going very high . and many people invest more money thats why i can still buy bitcoin to secure my future.
Activity: 120
February 09, 2018, 06:43:12 AM
Yes why not I still buy bitcoin, because I think  bitcoin price will still increase in the future, it's normal if bitcoin price going up and down because bitcoin always fluctuation. But we can still get huge profit from bitcoin. So I never doubt about bitcoin, we can always buy bitcoin because this is good investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 06:25:22 AM
Sure. When the time is right, I would certainly buy again.
Activity: 364
February 09, 2018, 06:18:46 AM
Of course, actually, for me the best time to buy bitcoin or invest is when its price go low. You can buy in low price but sell it a high price when bitcoins price starts to become high again. Actually these decline in price happened many times so do not panic,it can recover from its decrease in price. Just always remember, not only on bitcoin but also applies on any other coins, just buy low and sell high. Weeks ago bitcoin's price starts to drop and now we can see that it is recovering and its price starts to go high again.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
February 09, 2018, 06:12:57 AM
Yes because now it's a good opportunity for buy bitcoin.
Because bitcoin prices are decreasing and I will hold it until the prices growing up again.
Looks like most of you guys are missing the entire point here  Undecided
One does not simply pump and dump... this saddens me, that such great amount of people treat bitcoins as pure profit machine.
Pump and dumping should be reserved for shitcoins only. This attitude towards btc is making it fluctuate so greatly and in fact killing it bit by bit.
It was suppose to  become worldwide currency, not asset for making more fiats...
This was designed as a tool, to bring back the original financial balance to the world, not as golden eggs laying hen.
Buy? Sure but don't dump for fiats.
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 06:09:10 AM
Considering how much Bitcoin has dropped over the last few months as shown on the 1-year graph on Coinlib, this seems like a good time to buy. Of course if you believe in cryptos and that the market will grow. Buying when the price has dropped significantly has worked well since now in crypto. Everyone should do their research and take responsible decisions.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
February 09, 2018, 06:01:08 AM
I think Bitcoin is still a good buy even during the November days where it started to pump. Good thing on short term traders if they gained a lot during those waves. I am still hodling my Bitcoin and is still analyzing what to do with it. There seems more good coins that are enticing.
Pages:
Jump to: