Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 33. (Read 7840 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 01:18:23 PM
Yes, in fact, I just bought some today. I just grabbed the opportunity to buy it in a lower price, I plan to hold it until its value hits very high again so I can gain more profit once I sell it on a higher price. Smiley
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 01:16:11 PM
bitcoin is now starting to stabilize again, and I think it's time we resist to sell it again. but it's back again from each of us to still want to buy it or want to sell it or want to hold it. if I am alone for now it has held it and so bitcoin is up like what I expect I will sell.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 12:40:28 PM
Buying Bitcoin is one of the best investment someone can make for him/her self. Bitcoin is the future of currency.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
February 09, 2018, 12:38:54 PM
I always buy some bitcoin whenever i can. I dont even think much about the current price because i believe it will be worth much more in the future. Save some percentage of your weekly or monthly paycheck and invest with it, you won't regret it in the long run (remember to only invest what you can afford to lose without ruining yourself financially).
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
February 09, 2018, 12:32:31 PM
Yes, I would definitely buy bitcoin still despite its current prices, I think bitcoin will continue to grow next year due to its growing demand and popularity, many businesses are now ready to accept bitcoin as payments for their goods and services, and with supply constant, there is only one way to go for its value, up.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
February 09, 2018, 12:04:55 PM
Before buying a specific amount of bitcoin we also need to consider things, first is the price where we need to analyze the current trend and changes on bitcoin price. It is much better if we are going to look at the stock and demand as well as the volume of bitcoin so we could somehow have a prediction on the future development bitcoin could have so we could decide if we are going to buy bitcoin as a form of investments or not.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 11:22:36 AM
Before investing in bitcoin, you need to think over your behavior and strategy in detail.
In this regard, I think to invest so much money, how much to lose fearlessly. The probability of a good earnings does not exceed the probability of loss and the risks are very high. I will not listen to those who say that it's too late to enter. I will try to have my head on my shoulders.
Activity: 196
February 09, 2018, 11:09:39 AM
Yes,I think that these levels we will not see again this year, there would be free funds,I would necessarily buy both bitcoin and altcoin.I heard the price will go up again soon.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
February 09, 2018, 11:09:15 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
I keep buying bitcoins. The reason why I still buying bitcoins because I know that the value of the bitcoin will become more profitable in this following years. You should now buy bitcoins for you to experience big amount of profit in the near future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 09, 2018, 11:07:52 AM
I would buy some now just for holding, I heard the price will go up again soon,
allot of supporters or coming in to bitcoin community daily.

And it is actually going up right now.  So if you ever have the money to invest with bitcoin, then you have to buy right now.  While its price is somewhat still affordable.  I actually wanted to buy some but I do not have an extra money.  Also the price of bitcoin might goes up fast.
Activity: 98
February 09, 2018, 11:07:46 AM
Currently I do not have much money to invest in bitcoin, but if bitcoin goes down to 4k I would sell some of my assets to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 85
February 09, 2018, 11:04:34 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
I will also buy bitcoin. I am a big fan of bitcoin.
I think the price of the currency is not high, now it has reached $20000, and it is only $8000, now it's a pity that it is down a lot, but now the currency has stopped down, it is recovering now, I think the currency will be the end of the month to $10000, in the coming months, it will return to $20000, I think I'm right

I don't know that's your basis on this, but we will need to see a convincing break above $10k  to confirm that we are back in an uptrend.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 11:01:54 AM
I will also buy bitcoin. I am a big fan of bitcoin.
I think the price of the currency is not high, now it has reached $20000, and it is only $8000, now it's a pity that it is down a lot, but now the currency has stopped down, it is recovering now, I think the currency will be the end of the month to $10000, in the coming months, it will return to $20000, I think I'm right
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
February 09, 2018, 10:56:43 AM
Уes of course I think that these levels we will not see again this year, there would be free funds, I would necessarily buy both bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

Dude that is the biggest mistake you will ever had if you don't buy bitcoin specially now that it is too low, If you buy now and it will decrease that's OK just wait for it to increase again, because sooner or later it will rise up again and maybe if you buy lots of bitcoin now, 2-3 years you're a millionaire that time.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
February 09, 2018, 10:34:03 AM
I would buy some now just for holding, I heard the price will go up again soon,
allot of supporters or coming in to bitcoin community daily.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
February 09, 2018, 10:27:39 AM
I think you should buy now because if you do not buy now, in the next few years bitcoin's price will be expensive and not all people can afford it. So grab the opportunity right now because you might regret your decision if you ever do not buy bitcoin right now.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 10:14:47 AM

No, because the bitcoin price now is very low. I buy again if the bitcoin price now is high.  While my stack of bitcoins stays untouched I extend the number of altcoins I own.  There's a good time when the market is going down when it is great to buy some. I hope that the bitcoin price this year become high.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 09, 2018, 10:09:59 AM
Take some risks. You can not always be 100% sure when you invest. Bitcoin is worth taking risks for

Absolutely! It is worth the risk.
Most early adopters are now millionaires because the believe in it despite up and down in the market in the last several years and keeps on hodling. I am late into the game, but better late than never. So I will keep on hodling and accumulating
Activity: 18
February 09, 2018, 09:54:26 AM
Sure, I will buy bitcoins and try to earn as much as possible with help of it.
Pages:
Jump to: