Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 39. (Read 7840 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 05:52:50 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

I would still buy bitcoins whenever I can because I want to expand my investments and earn greater percentage when I sold all my bitcoins. I suggest you buy more if you can so that you can hold more bitcoins and earn more when you sell it.
Off course I will still continue buying bitcoin because as we know that now the price of bitcoin is still low and in future the possibility of price increasing is high because of the increasing rate of users of bitcoin as the users increase then the price will also increase.
Activity: 104
December 15, 2017, 01:32:47 PM
i’m start trading bitcoin so that will buy bitcoin even price was 1M

it is normally we used it as payment system so we need to buy more
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 02:56:31 AM
yes you can buy it is still deductible. If you buy and hold then you can sell it. buy low sell high you should hold your bitcoin for one year to make have profit just hold.
P3
Activity: 266
December 15, 2017, 02:21:05 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
For i stop buying now, why? Because Inwas adraid of what will going to happen mext. These past few months bitcoin price was continously increasing and I never see it drop again. I think it will drop soon so illwait for it before i buy again bitcoin in the market. There is no late time on buying bitcoin it just a matter of being wise.
Sure I am still continue buying bitcoins and I have a plan to continue this process till the rate cross 20k$ because when the rate cross 20k$ then at that time I will earn large number of bitcoins which make my life fully changed and then I will start spending my some bitcoin.
Activity: 336
December 14, 2017, 06:44:52 AM
For me yes my goal why im earning bitcoins is to start investing bitcoins but why?because i know what is going to be the future of bitcoin the price of bitcoins is will up with the unexpected price so that i invest now
Activity: 73
December 14, 2017, 06:37:58 AM
Yes, I would definitely buy bitcoin still despite its current prices, I think bitcoin will continue to grow next year due to its growing demand and popularity, many businesses are now ready to accept bitcoin as payments for their goods and services, and with supply constant, there is only one way to go for its value, up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
December 13, 2017, 01:03:58 AM

You would never know if you do not enter. It is just a risk that you should take.
To me, Bitcoin is in its preliminary stage, reason being that it just started gaining recognition, of which has not been accepted globally. Imagine if its value is what it is now that it has not really gained acceptance, how much more when it does.
I will definitely buy bitcoin if i could, and would advice you likewise.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
December 13, 2017, 12:53:29 AM
Well, if you have chance to buy bitcoin you must buy bitcoin because having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich and have a better life in the near future. In addition to that, you must buy now if you to gain much income in the future and do not waste time and just buy bitcoin and become rich in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 13, 2017, 12:45:12 AM
Of course, if you think it will increase, why not buy? Of course, it's not like buying at around the $5K level, but if it increases then you are still making money. I don't see any reason not to buy.

I'm also agree with you, I think Bitcoin price more increase 2018. So we should buy and stock bitcoin...
Activity: 210
December 12, 2017, 11:58:48 PM
Many people consider bitcoin is frightening and confusing. But i will still buy bitcoin. Since the first launch bitcoin increasingly populer. And there is a lot of people are already using for various purposes and i belive in the future bitcoin will be more and more in use  and of course make the price increase.
Activity: 122
December 12, 2017, 10:28:01 PM
bitcoin is growing. It brings a lot of benefits to humans. I see bitcoin has a good future. So now I continue to buy bitcoin. I believe the price of bitcoin will continue to increase rapidly and I will have more profits.
Activity: 93
Merit: 14
December 12, 2017, 10:25:11 PM
I will buy it if I have lots of money and invest it. Investing in mines, trades, donate. Atleast my money will grow rather not stock it.
Activity: 119
December 12, 2017, 10:08:43 PM
For i stop buying now, why? Because Inwas adraid of what will going to happen mext. These past few months bitcoin price was continously increasing and I never see it drop again. I think it will drop soon so illwait for it before i buy again bitcoin in the market. There is no late time on buying bitcoin it just a matter of being wise.
Yes I am still continue buying large number of bitcoins when the rate of bitcoin cross my target then I will stop buying bitcoin and my target rate of bitcoin is 20k$ when it reach here then stop buying bitcoin and start selling and investing bitcoins.
Activity: 127
December 10, 2017, 03:03:23 PM
I will always buy bitcoin any time I can because it's value will always increase no matter how much it decrease. It can't lose more than it gains.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 03:00:56 PM
I most defenitly would. Bitcoin is going to double it's price by next year and that means double your profite ,so why not invest ?
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 02:58:56 PM
If you want to buy bitcoin but is afraid that it will go down in few days you should think long term. Or just trade it actively on fiats and altcoins.
I don't care much for the price of Bitcoin since the coins could be purchased in decimals. If it was any different then there wouldn't be people wanting to store it.
Activity: 11
December 09, 2017, 07:07:28 AM
I'm still waiting for the bitcoin's price to decrease before I buy it, base on its current price maybe at least $9k-10k (I don't know if it would really happen but I would wait still). Well I don't know if what I'm doing right now is the correct thing to do.
Activity: 527
For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault
December 09, 2017, 06:56:36 AM
day by day bitcoin price is increasing so  I think now you should buy bitcoin.
Activity: 826
December 09, 2017, 06:38:10 AM
Some time ago when the bitcoin price was $ 12k, I bought about 0.25 btc, and a few hours ago I bought about $ 200 when the price was more than $ 15k, it proves that no matter the bitcoin price I will continue to buy for bitcoin at any price will be profitable.
Activity: 210
December 09, 2017, 06:10:53 AM
yes i am stil buy bitcoin , becuse i know bitcoin alowes king , iff some time dump i never filing bad , becuse i know btc will pump again , i love you so much btc , it changing my life
Pages:
Jump to: