Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 43. (Read 7840 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 06:55:35 PM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

every trader will think like that, but how you also have to take action, buy or not the decision is in your hands, and as a trader you have to take action, whatever the risk
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 07, 2017, 06:52:05 PM
I just have not bought it yet because I'm solving some financial issues. But I'm going to buy it as soon as possible (after paying some debts)
I think you should be quick do not wait too long, this time is the right time to buy, I'm afraid if you take too long to buy bitcoin, you have to buy bitcoin at a more expensive price, make sure after you finish with your problem you directly buy bitcoin , because faster is better now,,
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 06:48:30 PM
Buy now!! ,do not wait long to buy bitcoin,  this a chance to make a profit. Do not hesitate with bitcoin prices, because I think bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
December 07, 2017, 06:42:39 PM
As a long term (years) investment: YES!

It is perfectly! I also buy bitcoin for long-term storage, because I'm completely confident that the price will soon become much higher. I do not care about temporary price fluctuations. I do not panic at the price drops bitcoin

Of course yes! Because i know bitcoin has a capability to reach about the speculation that the price of it will worth $20,000 before the end of this year. Bitcoin  know is so volatile that keeping their price up high and all we have to do is to believe then invest more this last of the year2017 because we might know next year it will come back to $4000 and consistently flactuates to $4,000-$5,000 range.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 06:41:33 PM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

Bitcoins are very very expensive these days especially this day the bitcoins have reached $14k that is a very successful one for use congratulations for all of us holders that have achieved the profits that we deserve. But for now i will not buy bitcoins because the price are very expensive and another reason is i do not have anybspare money so i do not have a chance to buy. But I wanted to buy bitcoins because they sre increasing very quickly and cannot be stopped and thatbis an advantage for us.
Activity: 336
December 07, 2017, 06:35:08 PM
I just have not bought it yet because I'm solving some financial issues. But I'm going to buy it as soon as possible (after paying some debts)
Activity: 322
December 07, 2017, 06:31:43 PM

It is perfectly! I also buy bitcoin for long-term storage, because I'm completely confident that the price will soon become much higher. I do not care about temporary price fluctuations. I do not panic at the price drops bitcoin
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 06:23:15 PM
Activity: 51
December 07, 2017, 06:22:44 PM
Buy bitcoin because I don't know what price it can be. Maybe $500k?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 06:21:11 PM
Just the last 24 hours has proven again why anytime is a good time to buy BTC.  Of course, buying low, selling high is what you want, but, there's no cap on the value of BTC.  Even if you take a loss in the short term, I'm personally confident that you will always come out ahead, it's just a mtter of being lucky enough to sell at a higher value, or even better, use the BTC without ever converting it to fiat.

I do wish, like so many others, that was an option in completing more transactions.  Everyone hates paying the middleman, but at one time or another, we all are that guy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
December 07, 2017, 06:17:08 PM

Its not the right time to buy bitcoin now because of the very high value but if you have the fund why not? But buy at your own risk because anytime the price will also drop. You have to be open minded before buying bitcoin because of its volatility nature. Its better to buy alt coin this time though because once bitcoin is high those coins become low. Its your call.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 06:07:31 PM
Yes, you must buy now because the value of bitcoin is rapidly increasing, yesterday the value of bitcoin is about 12k$ now its about 16k$, look how bitcoin increase 4k$.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
December 07, 2017, 05:59:28 PM
Yes , You can buy now. Yes, it's sure that bitcoin price will fall down very soon but it will pump again and it can be touch 25k usd in 2018! So, you still can buy btc. Good luck bro.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
December 07, 2017, 05:42:41 PM
In my opinion yes you buy now because the price of bitcoin is like a rollercoaster up and down. You can invest your bitcoin and wait until the price got high.

That is correct, i never stop investing with bitcoin because i always expect that i can always get a profit when i invest with btc since btc always increases and never stop to rise.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 05:32:35 PM
i asked myself that question when it was 4k, then a while later at 8k at 10k i started regretting it lol, time to realise that it will continue to increase this times as long as more and more people are getting interested in it, there is no reason for it to crash anytime soon and even if it drops a bit then it will increase again, i'm confident that it will reach atleast 20k in the comming weeks (or even days) maybe t it will drop down a bit before that like has happened many times; but its very likely to hit the 20k with no big problems. After that everything is possible i guess lol depends on how many people will sell at 20k and how the world reacts to the crypto developments
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 05:20:23 PM

That's why it is risky. Even though bitcoin is profitable, bitcoin is still investment, and any investment can be risky. Bitcoin price is volatile that's why it can go up or down anytime into multiple times. Always invest at your own risk and invest only the amount of money you can afford to lose to avoid regrets.
Activity: 252
December 07, 2017, 05:18:58 PM
Actually i would still purchase as much as bitcoins as possible because i know that the future of bitcoins is quite bright. But also i keep the invested money on risk by assuming that i have lost it because it can be a effective way to stay happy in what you get.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
December 07, 2017, 05:16:19 PM
A month ago i thought the price was too high, now look.

Ive bought in today with 0.01 BTC,  not much but its a start and gonna try increase it through trading.

Better late than never, i would regret more if its $20k next week
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
December 07, 2017, 05:14:38 PM

It's all very well, if you're buy it.
Because bitcoin was ctypto with an established fluctuation, the price always goes up, up, and up. So don't wait was too long, if you doubt it, you'd better buy it just a little bit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
December 07, 2017, 04:57:50 PM
At the moment, the price of bitcoin is too high for me, so I suspended the purchase waiting until he calmed down a bit and then I continue to buy
Pages:
Jump to: