Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 49. (Read 7840 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
November 19, 2017, 08:29:53 AM
With the development and popularity of bitcoin for humans, investing in can make more profits. I would buy bitcoin but not now. Now the price of bitcoin is high, investing in it has a high risk ratio.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 08:28:02 AM
For me I'm buying a bitcoin just now and I'll invest it for a long time waiting for the bitcoin to rise and when I'm investing will increase my money. And I have a big chance that I'm losing especially the bitcoin value will dropped.
Yes i still buying bitcoin and holding it for to long, because i believe i can gain a lot of bitcoin when i start buying and holding. Right now im joining in some signature campaign and im earning a lot because the value of bitcoin is rising.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
November 19, 2017, 08:25:05 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

Absolutely yes bitcoin is a good buy and everyone had proved that already. It is a bit costly now but still it is definity a good investment because based on trending the flactuation of bitcoin in the market continue to grow higher and higher that is an advantage to all investors who keep on holding their bitcoin possession. A great income in return.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 08:17:20 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

I would still keep on buying bitcoin because it is really profitable. A lot of people were able to gain a lot of income from bitcoin. Many people are starting to invest bitcoin because it is a good long term investment.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 08:13:59 AM
surely, if you think it will increase, why do not we buy? Of course, it's not like buying at the level of about $ 3K, but if it goes up then you can still make money. I see no reason not to buy.
Activity: 1
November 19, 2017, 08:12:58 AM
Oh man... If you'll look back in the past, you'll regret about every single month of missed opportunities)
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 19, 2017, 08:09:38 AM
Bitcoin is all about trust. Just go for it, if you have trust over bitcoin unlike the price of the bitcoin. You might feel worried if the price starts to decline after you make a buying. In reality one should have the patience to keep hold of the bitcoin and sell at the right time. The recent price increase after going low to $6000 is the proof.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
November 19, 2017, 08:06:04 AM
I think you better ask yourself because each person different their opinion about bitcoin, I think if you buy bitcoin better at 4000 price because today's price is too expensive.

But we its hard to tell if bitcoin will dump around $4k again, for me if you really want to buy bitcoin and planning to hold it for long term then buy it now because the price of bitcoin now does not matter for your future goals. Accumulate more bitcoin now because you can, and this will help you define your future.
Activity: 13
November 19, 2017, 07:45:47 AM
If you have the funds to spare, I don't see why not buying some; personally it does seem like a good investment (of course that is just my speculation as well). If I had the funds personally, I'd consider buying a few dollars in bits, I'd also invest into the newer stuff too while they are cheap (since who knows what's going to go up in a few years time).

Again, just my opinion.  I am a semi-newcomer who's trying to jump back on the train (so to speak).
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
November 19, 2017, 07:41:07 AM
For me I'm buying a bitcoin just now and I'll invest it for a long time waiting for the bitcoin to rise and when I'm investing will increase my money. And I have a big chance that I'm losing especially the bitcoin value will dropped.
Activity: 434
November 19, 2017, 06:53:03 AM
In my opinion, buying bitcoin now would make you still earn a profit but not that much anymore since its value today is way more higher than usual thus, when you sell it your profit would be so little that you might think you have wasted your time. Instead of bitcoin, why not altcoins? Since it has a chance of doubling your capital but ofcourse the risk is much higher.
Activity: 129
November 19, 2017, 06:25:14 AM
I always buy bitcoins and hold them for a long time. Buying bitcoin makes me a lot of money, so I still buy it.
 Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 364
November 19, 2017, 05:56:22 AM

There is no problem to buy bitcoin because the current bitcoin price drops only briefly and will rise again quickly
Activity: 357
November 19, 2017, 05:51:12 AM
If i have that much of money to buy bitcoin of course i will buy bitcoins and no reason that is a bad idea to invest some bitcoins maybe other people said that is a gamble but for me maybe they calling it like that but ill do this only for the sake of my future and to help my family no one could say when bitcoin will decrease its value or increase its value again but no negative reason to dont trust bitcoin and not to buy it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 19, 2017, 04:52:38 AM
if you want to make rich you must need first trust on the bitcoin that the price is not going down because as we can see on the graph of the price of bitcoin it will increase day by day, although sometimes decrease but afterward it will increase double. so make clear your mind by vissiting the price of the bitcoin and try it to study.
Why would I stop? You have to believe and trust Bitcoin. If you continuously afraid that Bitcoin's price will drop down, you will never gain any money from trading Bitcoin. I still buy Bitcoin and it has brought high profit to me many times, my life has changed a lot because I have faith. Bitcoin's existence has become a great step for mankind.
Activity: 185
November 19, 2017, 04:47:13 AM
Bitcoins are still under development, so bitcoin prices are volatile and bitcoin prices can fall in the short term because of a few things. This may make you lose money. But do not worry, bitcoin's technology is strong, and Bitcoin's potential is enormous. So I suggest you long-term investment bitcoin, you will have the harvest. Of course, you need to understand the risks of investing. good luck. Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 19, 2017, 04:39:22 AM
I won't buy Bitcoin for the short term as I believe that we are going to see the correction in the price so it would be a bad idea to bet for the short term. However, I am still with the opinion that Bitcoin will perform very well in the long run so if I can hodl for the long term then yes, I would definitely buy Bitcoin even at this price because buying anywhere below $10K is a cheap level to buy considering long term scenario.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 19, 2017, 04:20:38 AM
I am continuing to buy bitcoin. Currently I have very little bitcoin so I would like to have more. Perhaps this is the time to buy bitcoin at a reasonable price. I think its value will continue to increase in the future
Yes of course i will still buy bitcoin even if there is fluctuating in its price. Then i will hold it in a long time or invest it to gain a higher profit, so i think ti better to buy more and collect more now. Also its better if you have another income to get if you try to invest, atleast you have income while your waiting to earn of your investment.
Activity: 21
November 19, 2017, 04:12:25 AM
Why not? Bitcoin is safe, it attracts the world's attention, and more and more people are involved
Activity: 364
November 19, 2017, 04:10:08 AM
I think you better ask yourself because each person different their opinion about bitcoin, I think if you buy bitcoin better at 4000 price because today's price is too expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: