Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 46. (Read 7840 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 07:32:02 AM
Well, if you are in this industry, you should not set any borders because anything can happen. Buying bitcoin is still your advantage, why stop now?
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 06:52:54 AM
If you buy this post you make, then congratulations you've got a profit, but if you have not bought, then immediately to buy bitcoin. Because at the end of December bitcoin price could reach 15000$. I'm believe it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 06:43:46 AM
Yes! It is still good to buy for more bitcoins because its price is still continue increasing. This way I could invest into something that I could actually make profit. At this moment I am chose the right thing.
Activity: 158
November 29, 2017, 06:05:06 AM
someone must have made that purpose for themselves. No suggestions and help you. To use bitcoin you need confidence. Bitcoin is not just a currency. Bitcoin is the ideology of building a free society and an honest economy.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 26, 2017, 01:47:03 AM
It all takes a sure idea first, before we are right to buy
..!!
For now maybe I have not dared to buy even though the bitcoin price the more fantastic,better I look for projects that gift bitcoin and I will hold until I am sure for my sell.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
November 23, 2017, 07:49:44 PM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

The proper way is wait until the price of bitcoin drops down but we cannot predict if bitcoin price is going down or continue to rise. Sometimes i don't want to wait anymore but instead buy the recent price and take the risk.
Activity: 280
November 23, 2017, 05:06:37 PM
I think we still have time to buy bitcoins, because a year ago the price was $ 1,000, so now we have 800%. We have a lot of analysts about the bitcoin price after 1-12 months, and many of them are positive.
Activity: 155
November 23, 2017, 05:03:30 PM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
I think you should wait for the bitcoin to drop the price because it is the right time to buy bitcoin. You can still buy bitcoin now of you have enough money to buy it. You can hold onto it until it rise up even more so that you can earn more bitcoin as possible. You can also invest in bitcoin but be aware of scam because it is spreading nowadays.
copper member
Activity: 72
Nucleus.Vision
November 23, 2017, 04:41:23 PM
I was pitching Bitcoin to a friend who thought 4k USD was too much to invest. Met him a week or two later and told him about Bitcoin ATH at 8k. You can imagine the look on his face.

Bitcoin's adoption is increasing and even if not as a currency, its perception as an investment worth holding for the long term is certainly getting high. Plus, you will soon be able to trade BTC as a commodity. All reason's enough to buy BTC now and anytime during the foreseeable future.
Activity: 168
Privacy is freedom!
November 23, 2017, 04:38:02 PM
its never to late to buy bitcoins.its possible that bitcoin increase much more in  future that we have seen till now.
bitcoin usage spreads in all over the world and we have only about 20mio.
grab  what u can get.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
November 23, 2017, 04:26:17 PM
Yes, actually it’s no need to ask this type of question when you know what is bitcoin all about. From the booming performance and management of bitcoins, it speaks that your investment is on the good hand. The continues increasing value of bitcoin defines that there service/product is in demand and many people engaged and enjoy their service. From this, it brings them to become one of the well known companies in the field of cryptocurrrency/electronic banking; which provides the other investors as well as me a reason and assurance that we should buy/invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
November 22, 2017, 06:42:20 PM
Definitely I would still buy bitcoin, since I do not have any negative thought that it will crash to oblivion.  We are still in early phase and besides,  there are lots of stores online that accept Bitcoin directly and also, there are processors that enable us to use bitcoin as payment.  All in all if we buy bitcoins it will not go to waste.
Activity: 42
November 22, 2017, 06:39:07 PM

The question should be, why not? The last months increase of cryptocurrency has been brutal, and the incomings of investments projects as well. So, the possibilities of gain is amazing. Overall if you invest in amazing and confidents projects like propthereum.io
Activity: 133
Blockchain with solar energy
November 22, 2017, 05:42:58 PM

I do buy bitcoins whenever I could, I don't mind spending a portion of my extra money to buying bitcoins, instead I find it very productive compared to buying things that I just want like gadgets and expensive food. This way I could invest into something that I could actually make profit to, and I know bitcoin will eventually multiply my investment value I just need to be patient and hold.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 05:26:48 PM
I think it's worth investing in bitcoin and ethereum  because they both have huge growth potential.

Of course it is still profitable, but in your place I would choose some good crypto. Maybe try with Ethereum, which is currently on a great way to reach the main goal. Great development and the course is sure.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 22, 2017, 04:50:28 PM

I would still buy bitcoins whenever I can because I want to expand my investments and earn greater percentage when I sold all my bitcoins. I suggest you buy more if you can so that you can hold more bitcoins and earn more when you sell it.
Activity: 322
November 22, 2017, 04:33:38 PM
I don't have much experience about Bitcoin. But I thing still it's good time to buy Bitcoin. If you see history last few months, it's give 2x profit
Activity: 189
Merit: 11
November 22, 2017, 02:19:29 PM
In fact, we are surprised that the figure that we expect in 2018.Bitcoin is not surprising because each day the numbers change , and we see what happened that one day the price went up to$ 1000 , but already there draw conclusions to buy or not.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
November 22, 2017, 02:01:10 PM
Not this time because the price is to high maybe when the price is lower and I will still buy bitcoin if I do have enough money.
You are right the bitcoin is now bewaring more famous and it is the time for the bitcoin price to increase and get a lot of the profit, I am sure the bitcoin will  be high with the passage of the time. I will never not stop buying the bitcoin because it is the bitcoin price will increase more and more I hope the bitcoin price will touch the high value will help the thousand of the money I am sure it is the high price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 21, 2017, 12:26:30 PM

If you are putting your money for long-term then you can buy bitcoin any time because it is gonna move upwards in long-term. with all the news of upcoming forks and many global adoptions BTC is surely going to rise(there will be some corrections from time to time though).
Pages:
Jump to: