Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 47. (Read 7840 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 11:15:06 AM
it is always the best time to buy bitcoins because its value is constantly growing, even if it falls down but after some time it recovers and grows more and more, so don't worry and invest in bitcoin .
I think yes there is no doubt that the present time is the best time to buy bitcoin. i think We can purchase bitcoin even if the price of bitcoin reach to 10K, it will always worth to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 11:00:00 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
For i stop buying now, why? Because Inwas adraid of what will going to happen mext. These past few months bitcoin price was continously increasing and I never see it drop again. I think it will drop soon so illwait for it before i buy again bitcoin in the market. There is no late time on buying bitcoin it just a matter of being wise.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 10:59:44 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
You must still buy bitcoin even the price was too high because having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich. Furthermore, buying bitcoin is a nice idea and you should buy now if you do not want to regret. Buy now and beome next millionaire in the future.
Buy in dips. It is guaranteed to profit in the long run. It is kind of funny when people say you'll be the next millionaire. We just hope that Bitcoin's popularity will continue and a lot will recognize and accept it as method of payment.
Activity: 47
November 21, 2017, 10:56:24 AM
Yes, as the price of bitcoin is gradually increasing, you should buy bitcoin as early as possible. If you late, then you may be in looser. So, do it immediately.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
November 21, 2017, 10:54:10 AM

Yes and still now i buy a bitcoin. Because of this, the higher the purchase income will be when it comes to selling big or big trades in the likes of those who need it. Many of the bitcoiners just turn around this way to earn big money. Many of these forums are hoping to have 1btc so they have to fall prostrate to get it and to keep up with others who sell, trade and buy. As they grow and accumulate huge amounts for their future Smiley.
Activity: 28
November 20, 2017, 02:11:56 PM
Yes, I still by Bitcoin, of course. If not now, when? It's one of the best investment at the monent. Why miss a chance?
Activity: 157
November 20, 2017, 01:57:55 PM
it is always the best time to buy bitcoins because its value is constantly growing, even if it falls down but after some time it recovers and grows more and more, so don't worry and invest in bitcoin .
Activity: 322
November 20, 2017, 01:54:42 PM
all the time can be a good time to buy bitcoin, if for example the price discards after you buy and do not need to bother to turn it off. you simply hold your bitcoin and wait for the next increase.
Activity: 227
November 20, 2017, 01:21:17 PM
You must still buy bitcoin even the price was too high because having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich. Furthermore, buying bitcoin is a nice idea and you should buy now if you do not want to regret. Buy now and beome next millionaire in the future.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
November 20, 2017, 01:14:36 PM
you should buy now, bitcoin is stable as of today the road to $10000 might be real and yes, it might fall but will regain after a week so do not worry and do not sell it on panic mode
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
November 20, 2017, 01:02:59 PM
I think it's worth investing in bitcoin and ethereum  because they both have huge growth potential.
Activity: 966
November 20, 2017, 12:18:29 AM

I think you should have a plan and speculation. a choice in the crypto world has considerable risk, so you should know it and learn it before you actually buy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 20, 2017, 12:08:05 AM
Yes you should still buy more bitcoins especially nowadays that there is a fork to be happened this coming November 25. I guess bitcoin price will be increased soon. So it is better to buy for now although price is getting high that is for a long term investments.
Activity: 8
November 19, 2017, 11:43:06 PM
buy it, and hold, its called long term invesment, i ask myself like you did a half year ago, from $3000 i didnt buy it, now the price go insane, but life must go on, dont regret what you choose  Grin
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
November 19, 2017, 11:37:29 PM
People were asking themselves the same questions about bitcoin 5-7 years ago.
Now, look at the price of bitcoin... Imagine if those people were able to invest in bitcoin 5-7 years ago?
They would have become millionaires by now Smiley Instead, they keep asking themselves same very questions all these years and end up with nothing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 19, 2017, 11:34:22 PM
for now I prefer to hold bitcoi instead of buying bitcoin. because the price for now is very expensive. and I still have some bitcoin. it may be for you if you do not have bitcoin and you want to get a lot of profit. then you should buy bitcoin is your way to earn a good income. although not buying a lot of bitcoin. just a bit bitcoin. you can benefit from bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
November 19, 2017, 11:32:49 PM
Of course you should buy bitcoin now.Or you can buy bitcoin whatever time you want.Now all we can see that bitcoin's price is growing up so if you buy some amount of bitcoin today you will be rich
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 19, 2017, 11:29:42 PM

Then you're not a risk taker. If the price goes down, hold or buy some more. Don't be afraid of a little price dip because evetually, the prices will normalize and would even go high than before. Example was just last 2 weeks, a great price dip occured and people started buying lots of coins. Price went up today to $8000; $500 more than the price before. Imagine how much money they have now after holding.
Activity: 663
November 19, 2017, 11:16:09 PM

If you think long then Bitcoin is still a good buy as it is expected to continue rising. There maybe some bumps ahead but it should continue to be bullish generally. If you are thinking of gaining big in short term then you better equip first with enough knowledge and trading skills so you can ride with the waves successfully.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
November 19, 2017, 11:12:24 PM

I think you should be prepared for the risks, in your investing speculation

I myself do trading for bitcoin and altcoin, so tend to just looking for profit
Pages:
Jump to: