Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable? - page 27. (Read 2043 times)

copper member
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
I'm using my bitcoins for a certain service over the internet because I can't afford to have a credit or debit card. Since the service is only around 10usd monthly, bitcoin gave me less hassle. I don't need to have a bank account or register to any website like paypal to pay online. In terms of making profit, it is like an added bonus to my usage of bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
One of the reason why I use bitcoin is because we don't need to paid a tax. Like you have to travel to another country and exchange your money with thier curenccy. It easy to access bitcoin and even the price is not stable i will still use bitcoin. Even if it is volatile I will still use it, because if there is volatile there is an opportunity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
In my country the government don`t give too much focus on online payment tools and also banks don`t invest on this things so pay pal and others are very hard to be used and if the btc price would be stable I would definitively use btc for payments .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

I came to use bitcoin only because of its convenient features as it give me a high saving as the fees of transaction of it is very low and it is also a decentralized currency so we do not have fear that someone will block our wallet and will grab our hard earned money. While I came to use it for my convenient so in the same time I also earn some money because of the fluctuations in the price of it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
whatever the reason I would still like bitcoin and also some of the reasons I say that there are some things that exist because of people's anxiety over conventional currencies that experience turbulence during a world economic recession is uncertain. Now bitcoin is an alternative for those who do not trust governments, central banks, and third-party institutions to derive value from currencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I am not concerned with bitcoin just for prices etc bitcoin is over all a good currency system which can be used for online buying and by this we can make online orders of softwares and other shipping facilities so it is good to use bitcoin for the future and if the prices stable then we will say that bitcoin volatility is minimized and it is also a good sign for bitcoin. I will still use bitcoin if the prices stable because things which i can do be only the help of online currency which is bitcoin so still it will be very useful for me.
Activity: 126
Yes i would still use it, especially when transacting money. Or for payments related doings. Cause using bitcoin as a way of payments is much more easier than doing the usual way. Usually when you send money to other relatives far away this is efficient and fastest way to send money.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

For me, it is both.

Bitcoin is a great currency to transact since I am using a wallet that let you send bitcoin to another wallet without any fees as long as you have the same wallet. I can send Bitcoin wherever that user is without having a problem on the fees and it is really fast.

It is a great financial tool since bitcoin is so volatile that even if you save them and let them stay there even for a minute, you can already see the change in the price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
For now, I mainly use it as a way of making money. I still can't use it in daily transactions because it is not that usable yet in my country aside from money transfers. But YES, of course, I will still use bitcoin if its price will go stable. Our government does not recommend using bitcoin yet because of its price volatility, anyone can lose money in a matter of hours. But if it is now stable, maybe they'll change their mind and would suggest using it then.
Activity: 168
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).
Yes,of course we are using it for both even price is stable because its profitable and the way to our success,we are using it for its features as well, so i keep on using bitcoin until its existence.

Activity: 84

Yes. You said it already. It keeps our money secured, easier to transact and etc. Bitcoin has so many uses not only in making money. As long as it is not yet stable, then make money from it. Be wise!
Yeah i would still loved to use bitcoin as if it price is stable and i dont have nothing to worry about because i can still get use bitcoin .
Activity: 224
I use Bitcoin not because of the nature of Bitcoin. I do not use Bitcoin to pay for goods or services, I do not use Bitcoin for my daily life. I only use Bitcoin to hold and wait for Bitcoin prices to increase, I sell them and make a profit. I have not much interest in using Bitcoin to buy. But in the future I will gradually adapt to them.
Activity: 84

Of course i would loved to use bitcoin i will still use bitcoin as if it has a stable price.And i would really glad to use bitcoin everyday.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Yes I have been using bitcoin because of its true nature, in fact that’s what I have been telling my family and friends who wanted to know about bitcoin. Spreading the knowledge would also lessen the ignorance of some and would not think bitcoin is a scam ponzi scheme. I am even thinking of purchasing my airline ticket through bitcoin but I am still doing a research on what airlines accept bitcoin or the like.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
I'm still using bitcoin even the price is stable because my country can convert bitcoin into fiat but not in ethereum or any altcoins, only bitcoin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I will be hypocrites if i say im not into bitcoin because of its nature.multi use you can earn while your habing passive.bitcoin give us the reality that our money has really valuable not only in the sense of to spend,but to gain also.to take your money as capital and disposal.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136

At the moment I am using bitcoin as a financial backing to my savings and trying to accumulate as much as i can now.
at the same time im thinking of the future for when bitcoin can possibly be traded peer-to-peer more widely for goods and services.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I would probably slukavil saying that I use bitcoin because of its anonymity and safety. Most likely because of the possibility of earning money on the volatile market.
Activity: 91

Of course why not because of its stable price i would prefer to use bitcoins as my provider of my daily needs and expenses.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Yes I am, I would still use Bitcoin. Even the price is stable. When I first encounter Bitcoin what I like about it is, it is not controlled by the government. Fast transaction. Low transaction fee. Reliable. Convenient. Cashless. Safe. And what I like most? It is open for everyone. In Bitcoin everyone is equal. What I mean is if you want to safely deposit your money were you want not carry cash and you don't have a documents to open an account in bank. Bitcoin is here for you. These are the things why I love Bitcoin. Why would I stop patronizing Bitcoin. I love their vision.
Pages:
Jump to: