Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable? - page 20. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Of course why not because of its stable price i would prefer to use bitcoins as my provider of my daily needs and expenses.

Do you think that Bitcoin price can become stable? It will never happen. Crypto is always volatile. Most of the investors sooner or later use Bitcoin a the currency.
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Most of the people including me uses bitcoin in order to make money. It is indeed a good way to earn and make good profit also because of its use and feature why bitcoin is so popular and the reason why some people really like investing in bitcoin. Yes, it provides security and is easy to use, it is also anonymous and decentralized. These features really attracts investors and users. In terms of its price, volatility makes it as a good investment and asset but if ever bitcoin stabilizes, it will be much better to be used as a currency rather than asset or investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

Of course I would, though it would definitely change the way I use it now since it is more of an investment for me now than a currency since its price is very volatile and high but if by any chance its value become stable then it would be much more easier and efficient to use as a currency.
Activity: 504

Honestly, I am using bitcoin for making more money since I know that i can earned more money through this. We all use bitcoin because we want to profit more and to earn more money.

I agree, because for now I am using bitcoin to gain profit to save for the future. Since my country does not accept yet bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a form of payment, I just feel like it would be the right time to save a couple of these coins so once I am able to use it according to what its purpose is then I'd have enough savings to use it for. And I do send money using bitcoin to my relatives living in the province too, so in a way I feel like I am using it for what its nature is.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Why not? Stable BTC would be the best option for remittances of any kind. Isn't that enough to use it?
Activity: 4
Yes, for sure. When it will be stable I would like to use if for Internet transactions as a replacement of CC or Paypal for example.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Honestly, I am using bitcoin for making more money since I know that i can earned more money through this. We all use bitcoin because we want to profit more and to earn more money.
Activity: 58
As have mention, bitcoin is really secured and very easy to transact over the internet and that is the reason why bitcoin has a lot of users. We are using bitcoin because it can be trusted. Not just about because it is easy to earn money but because of you try to understand the bitcoin, you will gain a lot of knowledge about currency, by this, we are gaining knowledge and bitcoin help us to be aware in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a decentralized market system that's why they are trusting bitcoin. Bitcoin users are really blessed of having a knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

Only people will use bitcoin as an currency when the price gets stabilized.Yeah I will use bitcoin in my daily usage if it was accepted as a currency in my locality because it is more easier and no hidden fee while paying.And we can transact anywhere in the world with ease no need to wait for banks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
I use bitcoin for financial tool, we all know in other country many people use bitcoin for paymants because easy paymants and i really sure bitcoin will grow and grow in future when all use internet for transaction, just my perception about bitcoin Grin

Bitcoin is streaming towards the stability which are the most holders of the Bitcoin searching for.

Right now the fluctuations and volatility are actually extreme and even if the Bitcoin stability isn't tempting for everyone it is actually the future progress that will happen when the most of the Bitcoins will be mined.

Those another percent that ain't wanting the stability are making the nice amount of the profit with their investment because of the current fluctuations that are happening still.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I will be honest if Bitcoin would be stable (and all the other cryptocurrencies either) I wouldn't use it yet.
We all can agree Bitcoin's vision is amazing and it will be amazing but for now, it's not enough and if I don't see any profit there's not really a reason.
This totally depends upon the market you are doing the business in or the market you have to deal with. Because if the market is local and the money which I have will not be used except for the local market than fiat currency is better but this is 21st century and everyone tries to deal in the better things and compare the things internationally, so the bitcoin has this superiority that it can be used in those dealings with no third party involvement and fast transactions.
Activity: 126

I used bitcoin because of its nature and platform to make money. I liked bitcoin because its have a lot of advantages no tax easy payment for the bill to buy something and fast sending money as simple as texting your friends and also its very easy to earned money by the use of bitcoin by trading I can earned and by holding and wait til the value pumps up I profit so if the price of bitcoin will be stable that will be ok if it will be stable in price of 20k dollars haha.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Booth im using bitcoin because of its nature of become decentalized currency in exchange market and at the same time i appreciate its financial tool of making money,thats why i still believe that bitcoin will recovered soon,and this chaos happen now of price blow off in the market will totally diminished and turn back all the market transaction into normal situation.in the other hand those speculation of bitcoin will become stable,would not been happen,because the nature of bitcoin is volatile and cannot be predicted when to pump or dump its value.
Activity: 98
I use bitcoin for financial tool, we all know in other country many people use bitcoin for paymants because easy paymants and i really sure bitcoin will grow and grow in future when all use internet for transaction, just my perception about bitcoin Grin
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

each person will certainly have their own assumptions with what they get from bitcoin whether it's an advantage or because of the many interesting features offered by bitcoin. and I think from some of the reasons they mentioned from all the interesting things from bitcoin I'll conclude that bitcoin is a very powerful virtual currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23

No matter what is the reason bitcoin is still good to us as a user, in your option, i must prefer to choose both of them the bitcoin of its nature that we can easy to transact and the being asset on it we make money through bitcoin by investing either long-term or short-term as long as you have you profit from the time when you invested.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
From inception bitcoin was designed to me used as money and it has all the features of money and using as we are using now as an investment tools will undermine it values as currency. The stability of bitcoin price is what will enable people to began to used bitcoin as money and not as stocks or commodity. I live bitcoin price to be stable a little above it current price so that online retailers and wholesalers can used it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Whatever the reason, there's no word to causes me to leaving bitcoin or away from bitcoin. Also whatever of its advantages.. obviously i'm personally more directing bitcoin on the more positive side + can be profitable.
It would be stable or no, this is for me just as an opportunity to boost my finance accompanied from my a regular job.
Activity: 448
Bitcoin is great if the costs stable in light of the fact that on the off chance that you purchase bitcoin at the cash cost soon you will get the result of this conduct and bitcoin cost is great now so it is a decent method to make benefit in the crypto bitcoin is acknowledged for some ways and just to hold this is likewise a decent technique to revalue your speculation after time to time and this is conceivable that if the cost of bitcoin stable then the bitcoin will be valuable for banks too they are attempting to utilize bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108

For now i used Bitcoin as an investments to earn more US dollars because today Bitcoin is the most promising investments in which i really earned a lot but when the time will come that the price is become stable or lets say fix price then i will still to use it but not for investments but as a currency for paying or buying like the fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: