Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable? - page 4. (Read 2006 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Yes I would because as it could keep our savings and earnings secured more than our trusted banks. It also provides an easier transactions for us to conduct everyday for our daily necessities. It is a helpful tool for us to transact for our own convenience. I would still use bitcoin no matter what.
Activity: 980
Merit: 257
yes of course i would still use bitcoins. why not? i am not a trader so bitcoin will be always useful for me.
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
This is good for traders anyway, I've been enjoyed volatility and for people who worries about themselves with their comments that btc is already stable, they dont need to be  bother themselves too much
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
https://vulcanforged.com/
Yes. That will happen one day if we reached the hard cap of Bitcoin. Actually, I prefer that Bitcoin's price is stable to avoid losing so much money every bear market. Bitcoin is a digital cash and its price should be stable.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Yes I am, I would still use Bitcoin. Even the price is stable. When I first encounter Bitcoin what I like about it is, it is not controlled by the government. Fast transaction. Low transaction fee. Reliable. Convenient. Cashless. Safe. And what I like most? It is open for everyone. In Bitcoin everyone is equal. What I mean is if you want to safely deposit your money were you want not carry cash and you don't have a documents to open an account in bank. Bitcoin is here for you. These are the things why I love Bitcoin. Why would I stop patronizing Bitcoin. I love their vision.
Diffinitely true thats what i like bitcoin here there is no hazzle(many documents) to carry just to withdraw money and its limitless of time,banks have there limits of time/day and have a lots of documents to follow,.bitcoin is such a blessful things that happens to us.,stable or unstable is just anormal things we can encounter that but its ok everytime has its time to recover.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Stability is one of the main reasons that people WOULD use Bitcoin. Stability would greatly assist adoption. At the moment, the majority of bitcoin transactions are in the interest of speculation, not purchase for the use of an alternative currency. When both liquidity increases and volatility decreases as a result, we will see much faster and wider adoption.
More liquidity will result in less volatility only when bitcoin will be more decentralized and average trades will not be larger than 1 BTC like they are now. If you look at Bitstamp or whatever BTC/fiat exchange, most open orders are 1 BTC or more which means that whales, or should I say the rich, dictate the price and with orders like 5 or 10 or even 20 bitcoins you can affect the price and cause volatility.
Activity: 164
Yes I will still use bitcoins if the price would be stable what is important to me is I am gaining/earning money without money capital and all I have is to contribute to the forum to get payed.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
I think bitcoin won't be as popular as right now so maybe i would not be able to hear about it even to today so those price changes for me made bitcoin that popular as it is now.
Activity: 188
Well, I think people would say they use it for its features even if they don't. It would really make you look (somehow) bad to say you are using Bitcoin just for earning money but not for the advantages it offers.

I personally use it for both to be honest. I've always been a fan of trading, whether it is done with Bitcoin or any other currency, but since it is the best option, so I use Bitcoin for that. And, I love using Bitcoin because of its features as well. The fees, transactions times (though they are annoying sometimes when the market is flooded with them) and the fact of keeping money without letting anyone know about them just made it look totally different from what the world has seen before it, and I think that played a really big role in the success of Bitcoin besides its price volatility that attracted investors of course.
True thats what i like here to you can make money without anybody noticed you where you get money,because bitcoin in my country doesnt really much recognized yet only few can know this,i uses bitcoin for its financial freedom even though sometimes its price is not stable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
Yes I would. I think the volatility of cryptocurrencies are a bit scary and having a bit of stability will give me some security and calmness about my investments. Stability is not a bad thing, It could let investors to make more out of their capital. The events such as drooping of prices depresses most of the investors leading them to abandoning this industry. Volatility may sound exciting but surely it is like a suicide for me. Funds are at risks and there  is no assurance of getting it back specially when you do not know what you are thinking.
Activity: 294
Sure I will use it in spite of its own unstable condition, because i'm truly believe BTC its not only a matter of price value, although its really important symbol of cryptoworld
Activity: 329
AGATE
I will use bitcoin if the price is not stable at all because you need money to our daily need. Also Even it not stable we can save our bitcoin or hodl if the price is stable again we can convert to use in other purposes.
Activity: 803
Merit: 500
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Both. I am using it to perform transactions easily by not needing banks or what. I am more free to transact and a better privacy.

Also, it is a financial tool for making money by trading or offer my skills in exchange for bitcoins.

Both are great ideas actually and you can do it so no need to choose between them if you can choose both of them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I will not use Bitcoin again if the Bitcoin price stabilizes. Since I use Bitcoin as my investment asset, of course, I want my assets to grow in the future. In order for me to get much profit from my assets.

You may also look for another investment mate here in cryptocurrency instead of stick to one like bitcoin. Explore here in crypto then you will figure out how broad it is. You cannot deny of using bitcoin even though it's become stable, if ever because all cryptocurrency here were just depend on bitcoin and they cannot convert into fiat without  bitcoin technology.
Exactly there is no nothing more profitable more beneficial and more exciting than bitcoin, we are getting high amount of profit from bitcoin, but we will have to invest with faith and trust that bitcoin will make profit for it, we will have to wait and let the market of bitcoin be high for selling, doing different investment will distract your mind and it can damage your profit so better if you once invest in bitcoin then wait without begin in hurry to sell, at time of dump so trust me it will me you rich very soon.
Activity: 13
Stability is one of the main reasons that people WOULD use Bitcoin. Stability would greatly assist adoption. At the moment, the majority of bitcoin transactions are in the interest of speculation, not purchase for the use of an alternative currency. When both liquidity increases and volatility decreases as a result, we will see much faster and wider adoption.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12

I will still use bitcoin because of its nature which is good for online transaction. But as a financial tool of making money I will use other coins which can be promising as Bitcoin before.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
no, i will use other coin that have unstable price. what we looking for is the unstable price, from this matter we can multiple our coin and than take profit from it. if bitcoin price relative stable, i will trade to the other crypto.
we use bitcoin as asset, but if bitcoin price cant increase or decrease maybe we will leave it
Of course, when the value of bitcoin has stabilized, we are forced to look for other investments because Bitcoin has no longer gives owners an increased source of profits over time, continuing to invest money and using it will only be wasted. I will definitely do the same thing as you, choose altcoin without stability or altcoin are replacing the position of Bitcoin for investment, that will make the money make more money, bitcoin is just an asset, when price stability, it has lost the benefits that it has, using it as currency is not possible when low popularity and the government do not legalized it
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
Given the fact that it is a great tool to earn, yes, I will still use Bitcoin as long as it exists. Aside from that, the usability of Bitcoin is outstanding as you can transact anywhere in the world using it. It has a great security protocol and it gives us anonymity.

As of now, I am strongly handed waiting for its bull run and gain its value back or even exceed its ATH.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Of course I would use bitcoins, when the price will be stable and it's really probably, no one uses it like a normal money, currency and I will treat it the same.
We haven't got access to bitcoin to be used same as that of the normal currency. More and more regulations from different countries make it more hard to be used. Hope, things will change in the falling years with freedom for users to use it similar to normal fiat.
ict
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
no, i will use other coin that have unstable price. what we looking for is the unstable price, from this matter we can multiple our coin and than take profit from it. if bitcoin price relative stable, i will trade to the other crypto.
we use bitcoin as asset, but if bitcoin price cant increase or decrease maybe we will leave it
Pages:
Jump to: