Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable? - page 10. (Read 2006 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 0
For me personally I'm still gonna use bitcoin if ever the price become stable because it's very convenient to make a transaction and beside on that I can send bitcoin anytime anywhere but I think the interest of investors will decrease because bitcoin is becoming a regular currency and it's not attractive anymore.
right . If it stabilizes then it will lose its attractiveness to the big investors. And as I think for bitcoin, its value will never be stable. And big investors are always trying to make waves in the market to make waves of volatility continue.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

I believe a lot of people here would stop using bitcoin if the prices would become stable because a lot are only here sees bitcoin as an investment and their main reason for using bitcoin is profit.
Activity: 154
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Absolutely Yes! As what you have said, our money are secured and it is easy to transact. There is no third party involve in bitcoin  cryptocurrency. Our identity is secure and nobody knows about us. It is also favorable for us to gain extra income by joining campaigns  and also trading investment.  Bitcoin is easy to earn. Bitcoin has also properties that we cannot control which is the volatility of its prices. Stability of bitcoin price is very impossible. Price really depends on the supply and demand in the crypto market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I do not deny that I use bitcoin as a means to generate income. I have not been able to use the properties of the bitcoin itself, i.e as a transaction tool that provides convenience. Because in my country bitcoin is prohibited as a transaction tool. And in the country I do not know the place or the online store that serves the transaction using bitcoin. Maybe one day I can use the features and system contained in bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
For me personally I'm still gonna use bitcoin if ever the price become stable because it's very convenient to make a transaction and beside on that I can send bitcoin anytime anywhere but I think the interest of investors will decrease because bitcoin is becoming a regular currency and it's not attractive anymore.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
if bitcoin price is stable i think i will not use bitcoin anymore. because unstable thats make my fund grow and time to buy when its on low price.and thats all investor and user want.
We all know that investors are investing money on bitcoin due to the fluctuations on its prices .I think bitcoin will be useless when the price would be stable because there's no more potentials to grow our money. We are supporting bitcoin to continue growing our moneys in the wallet not on there nature that is easy to use and fastest transaction that bitcoin has.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
if bitcoin price is stable i think i will not use bitcoin anymore. because unstable thats make my fund grow and time to buy when its on low price.and thats all investor and user want.
Activity: 602
I am using bitcoin as my investment. I am believe with many people connected on internet and make transaction on internet, digital currency like bitcoin will be use because its more safe and have low fees
Activity: 378

Bitcoins will be useless if the price is not volatile, the reason why most of the people are investing on cryptocurrency is its volatility that is really good and makes every people wealthy from trading in the market.
Activity: 603
Merit: 255
i will use but not in the same way, i would choose to hold real money than bitcoin if the price is also stable. but i dont think bitcoin will be stable in price because it is a currency and i dont see any currency that is stable. all currency that i see in this world are flactuating in price every single of time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2

As you said, the system is secured and easy transactions, the thing I like about using bitcoin. Much more if the value is stable, then we can use it in other transactions like buying goods or paying bills. But while its value is volatile, we will take advantage to its characteristics like buying coins at its low price and selling them when price gets high.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Honestly, I do not know why I am using Bitcoin till now but I know that I am really interested in technology and it is an awesome concept which is never being seen before the world and the most important point I am in it because there is no age limit in it. That really matters a lot for me and many more people here because we are not even getting chances to grow our skills or even to get a practical example or even to get a practical example/opportunity to show our skills colleges and institutes do not provide enough experience or knowledge to make our future anymore they just provide whatever they have in their old syllabus.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
I do not think so. If bitcoin ever becomes stable, it will never be useful for a payment option. A storage of value is better for bitcoin.  
Why would you not use bitcoin as a mode of payment if it has a stable price, to be frank everyone will be interested if it is not volatile and has a stable price and not the other way around. Tongue Bitcoin is a currency first and foremost and a store of value.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

For now i just used it as financial tool of making extra source of income.In this forum we can find money by joining signature campaigns and bounties,although its never been that easy but it can be learn through time,we just need to be resourceful enough to do some research on how crytptocurrency works.Votality is the nature of bitcoins concepts but people still using it,some hold their bitcoins  for further fluctuations,these can be very useful if price will skyrocket,the frequent fluctuations would be the greater the possibility that it would continue to stand still as the strongest digital currency of all.
Activity: 255
I am not a wealthy person, so I use Bitcoin as a financial tool that helps me make a lot of money. If Bitcoin becomes stable, it may only be used by the wealthy to legalize and hide their assets from governments.But Bitcoin's technology is also a risk because it is something the government removes, anonymity is dangerous to the government.
In case the market value of the bitcoin gets stable like the way we are experiencing the market value of gold since past few years, then it will really very much difficult for the bitcoin to maintain its good reputation in the market and that the number of investors will be greatly reduced as the investors will then not be having any good benefit of keeping their bitcoins or investing in them.

Yes,i would still use bitcoin if the price of it would become stable and i use bitcoin for the reason i get a money even the bitcoin will stable the price.the investors continue to invest because we know in the future bitcoin will growing up the price.

I will do the same I will never stop using bitcoin because I know it has bright future, it does not matter how hard it is to change the price of bitcoin, we need some proper investors for bitcoin investment which will rise the market cap, I will invest as bitcoin can never be stop at one price, bitcoin is the decentralized currency and price rise up very high and it get downs, we use call it market red and green time, but if it will stop changing it will stop at very high price in market.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Of course if and when it becomes stable. That's the time we'll see it as a payment option more than a storage of value.
I do not think so. If bitcoin ever becomes stable, it will never be useful for a payment option. A storage of value is better for bitcoin. It is a place for people to save their money without being controlled by any one or the government
Activity: 93
yes, I'm still using bitcoin even the price is stable because of the nature of Bitcoin. I do not use Bitcoin to pay for goods or services, I do not use Bitcoin for my daily life. I only use Bitcoin to hold and wait for Bitcoin prices to increase, I sell them and make a profit. I have not much interest in using Bitcoin to buy. But in the future I will gradually adapt to them.
Activity: 812

Of course I definitely buy bitcoin because this is what I need in my life. Bitcoin it's more secured that transfer hour money to bank. In bitcoin it's more easy  to transact our money even the receiver is miles away.
Activity: 350
Using for what? I do not use bitcoin to buy stuff or pay my bills because its not stable. I used it to trade, to make profit. So as long as bitcoin is so volatile, people will never use it as payment method. So at the moments, bitcoin is jsut good for trading. Nobody want to spend them to buy something because everybody is scared to lose profit when thes us it as payment method!
If bitcoin wants to be used as a currency in the future people will need to accept the fact that you can not expect bitcoin to be a stable for a very long time, the amount of people using bitcoin is very low and when you compare bitcoin to the size of the economy it is also very small and it is going to take a lot of time before that changes, so we need to get used to the idea that the volatility is probably not going to change during our lifetimes.
Activity: 252

Well, I believe in the word that the success will not come because of the situation but because of what you've done to achieve it. Work hard and knowledgebis really important, so if the price is stable you need to use your knowledge and hard work to gain success.
Pages:
Jump to: