Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable? - page 7. (Read 2006 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Bitcoins will be pointless if the cost is steady because the primary motivation behind why individuals continue putting resources into digital currency is that. Imagine it if the bitcoin has been stable cost what is the different of it on the paper cash on the bank. It will all the same. I utilize the bitcoin because both nature of it and financial of profiting If we said nature it means the decentralize and the security gives to us.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Personally, At first I was into using it due to its decentralized nature and the fact that it is easy to move, it is easy to transfer to anywhere in the world at anytime in any amount I want. I also felt that it is safe and secured due to its transparency. What is so awesome about Bitcoin is while I am using it, I discovered that there is more to it than my reasons for using it, so I started using it as a financial tool to earn, trade and invest as well. Of course if you already have an awesome technology in front of you, wouldn't you maximize all the things that you can do to get the best from it? Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
I use Bitcoin not because of the nature of Bitcoin. I do not use Bitcoin to pay for goods or services, I do not use Bitcoin for my daily life. I only use Bitcoin to hold and wait for Bitcoin prices to increase, I sell them and make a profit. I have not much interest in using Bitcoin to buy. But in the future I will gradually adapt to them.

Yes I would still use bitcoin if the price is stable because it is useful most especially in doing different transactions such as payment of bills, sending money, even  in reservation or bookings. It helps also in giving job to earn money.
I don’t think so that bitcoin or any other crypto coin will have a stable market value even in the future. all the crypto coins are highly volatile in nature and that their market value keeps on changing most of the time. in case we experience such kind of thing, then I think so that the usage of the bitcoin and the demand of the bitcoin will be greatly reduced and that most of the people will not invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
When the price start coming up so many investors sell of their bitcoin,and invest back when there is a big dip that is why the use use of bitcoin is always there. While others will still use bitcoin for business transactions
Activity: 140
Many people would use Bitcoin if it were stable. But there are also advantages in the fact that the coin has growth and decline. But these advantages are mainly for speculation on the coin. For real serious deals, it's better when the coin is more stable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I will not use Bitcoin again if the Bitcoin price stabilizes. Since I use Bitcoin as my investment asset, of course, I want my assets to grow in the future. In order for me to get much profit from my assets.

You may also look for another investment mate here in cryptocurrency instead of stick to one like bitcoin. Explore here in crypto then you will figure out how broad it is. You cannot deny of using bitcoin even though it's become stable, if ever because all cryptocurrency here were just depend on bitcoin and they cannot convert into fiat without  bitcoin technology.
I will not use Bitcoin again if the Bitcoin price stabilizes. Since I use Bitcoin as my investment asset, of course, I want my assets to grow in the future. In order for me to get much profit from my assets.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Yes, I definitely will. I will still use btc for my everyday agenda even if it's price became stable. It's as if I'm already doing that right now. The price of btc since 2018 start didn't actually change into bigger amount, but I still continued using btc. It was simply because, from the very first day that I started using btc, it was always been a big help for me in every aspect that it belongs. Other people might stop using it since they do not trust it completely, but not me. I need to risk everything, because life is just like a gamble game. Risk-taker has the greater chance of winning. Earning money is not the only asset of btc and probably not the only thing that we can get from it. We just need to seek deeper and we will be able to find other function of it in our lives.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
People use bitcoin in different ways and relate to nim differently. Some countries have recognized it as a means of payment, but most people use it as an investment and as a way of earning money, because they can pay everywhere and not all people are ready for it at the moment.

Ultimately people are ready to accept bitcoins in any form. They never want to let them go rather these are solutions to their problems. People from different corners of world are working in bitcoins. And like you have said, some countries are just allowing their citizens to work in bitcoins e.g. signature campaigning but some developed countries are fully allowing their citizens to trade and use bitcoins as payment method.
Activity: 377
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here use bitcoin because of its system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike PayPal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of its nature, or because it's a financial tool for making money?

No. I will not use Bitcoin again if the Bitcoin price stabilizes. Unless Bitcoin becomes the world's currency used in everyday life. But now I use Bitcoin just as an investment asset. My goal is to use Bitcoin and make it an investment asset, of course, to get huge profits. If the price of Bitcoin to be stable means its function is not for investment assets anymore.
Activity: 116
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Yed,  I will still use bitcoin if the price become  stable.  Because  bitcoin it convenient to use as long as you have bitcoin,  bitcoin wallet  and internet  connection.  You can easily send a money even if you are in abroad  ..
Activity: 114
Merit: 7
Yes. It would be sending money abroad and saving.
Activity: 364
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

if bitcoin can be used anywhere and can be used to pay anything in some countries even in all countries then I will still buy and use bitcoin even if the price is expensive or still not stable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251

Bitcoins will not be profitable if the price will be stable, the reason why most of the people are investing on cryptocurrency is that, they are hoping for the price of the coins they are holding to increase its price in the market in the future so always wait and save your coins for you to earn more profit.
I beg to differ with your thoughts. Bitcoin is not only intended to earn profits. It is like any other currency but has been giving good returns lately. Due to these returns, people have started investing in Bitcoin just for earning profit which is not the only thing one can do with the coin. You would still be able to pay for the things you buy if the prices would be stable. Besides, it has made it possible to reduce the time of transaction which is more than a blessing. You just cannot complain if the price gets stable.
Activity: 98
If there have a emergency problem I will use it even the price is stable,  but If i use it in shopping  or for travelling  no I will hold my bitcoin and wait the price go high.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
Personally, I use bitcoin because of its technology and huge potential that has not yet been implemented. I'm also attracted by its decentralization and ease of use.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
I am not a wealthy person, so I use Bitcoin as a financial tool that helps me make a lot of money. If Bitcoin becomes stable, it may only be used by the wealthy to legalize and hide their assets from governments.But Bitcoin's technology is also a risk because it is something the government removes, anonymity is dangerous to the government.
In case the market value of the bitcoin gets stable like the way we are experiencing the market value of gold since past few years, then it will really very much difficult for the bitcoin to maintain its good reputation in the market and that the number of investors will be greatly reduced as the investors will then not be having any good benefit of keeping their bitcoins or investing in them.
It all depends on the time when the market rate of the bitcoin gets stable. If it gets stable after getting legalized by the government and that if the people can use bitcoin like normal currency at that time, then I don’t think so that anyone out of us will think of any other investment or will go for selling of his bitcoins. They will keep their bitcoins in their wallets and that they will use them at time of need.
If I will use the BTC price stability, because its multinational transfer function is very suitable for me, I can be very convenient for payment and transfer, do not need to run to the bank do some complex procedure.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
i will use but not in the same way, i would choose to hold real money than bitcoin if the price is also stable. but i dont think bitcoin will be stable in price because it is a currency and i dont see any currency that is stable. all currency that i see in this world are flactuating in price every single of time.
Very nice point. All the currencies in this world aren’t stable. There is specific type of volatility in every currency that is being used on this planet earth. We are good to have bitcoins amongst us because they have high chances of providing profits to us. And for earning, definitely holding is one of the best strategies that can help everyone to earn money. Big time but big profits as well.
Activity: 196
Of course I would still use bitcoin but then more as a currency for buying and selling stuff because if the price becomes stable there will be no use investing in it because you will never make any profit if the price doesn't move.
Pages:
Jump to: