Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level? - page 2. (Read 618 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
It would be a great idea but it would cost a lot. We can always find a way to learn while not spending too much money. Probably, it would be better if there will be a conference. It will still cost money but not a lot.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
We need more people to understand bitcoin, crytpocurrencies and blockchain, so that employers of different institutions will have more interns, employees etc. who can bring this new knowledge to them, and they can merge it with their respective companies. When this happens the word of this tech would be spread well, and the resistance would be less.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level,so people can go to learn exactly what they need to learn about bitcoin.
Of course I support bitcoin if they open in college because it's a big opportunity for all to learn about crypto. They learn to know about the market like stock exchange, learn what bitcoin is and how to invest your money and how manage it in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level,so people can go to learn exactly what they need to learn about bitcoin.

Yes, of course, I am ready to support to open bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency in college level and I am ready to do anything for that. It is the college life which will decide the student's future and career and I think we can guide the college students and other people about the bitcoin and their activities then it can be easy for them to understand the bitcoin and their activities and by this way bitcoin could be explained to many in numbers and this can happen only if we support to open bitcoin and other cryptos in college level.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

Obviously, if those students are dedicated on their carrier and don't think too much all in crypto currency of course I'll fully support. In some point their is an advantages and disadvantages. The advantages part are those student can earn as much as they want came from crypto currency which they can fully support their needs in school like tuition fees, making projects and can easily pay those extra curricular activities. The disadvantage part is when those student are not dedicated on their schooling which they just focus more in crypto currency having a mindsets that for what reason they having a degree which in the end they can still want money comparing the crypto currency which they can earn as much as they want. Thus, it depends upon the student who will be oart on the crypto currency in a good way or not.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Definately yes, because Bitcoin has become an integral part of our lives nowadays, so young people should learn how to use it and improve sphere of cryptocurrency
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I think teachers should be informed about college students about Bitcoin. So, they will be more interested in knowing about Bitcoin. If students are studying Bitcoin in the future, they will not have to worry about jobs in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I will fully support bitcoin to enter the university, because college students are the next generation of talents in the country, so they will continue to benefit from bitcoin, which is very useful for bitcoin.

That way, future bitcoins will be used more.
Activity: 221

Yes, it's nice to the college student if they will getting to know all about crypto currency if they graduated at the end then they cannot get an opportunity to  get a job at least they have crypto currency to help them to have alternative money that need in order to survive or can be use in financial needs.
Activity: 145
If bitcoin or crypto-currency is fully accepted or legal in our country, that would be the proper time to introduce it in college. Aside from additional learnings to the students, it can also help them support financially for their schooling and future needs.

I believe you are beginning to see crypto trading groups in colleges already, the young people understand crypto and see its potential. The only challenge for the young students is a lack of money to invest, but as they get old they will earn more for crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
I fully support to introduce crypto in school. This is the best way to properly introduce crypto to our future generation. In this way, probably our future generation will have ideas to improve crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
If bitcoin or crypto-currency is fully accepted or legal in our country, that would be the proper time to introduce it in college. Aside from additional learnings to the students, it can also help them support financially for their schooling and future needs.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
It snot about bitcoin educating about blockchain is reallyh required now a days and even in a school level also its required so that next generation will have understanding about crypto currency , Peer to peer network , Decentrelised database and they will understand the potentiality of block chain technology.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
Of course yes I highly support bitcoin in college even if I'm a graduating student. Students who use bitcoin will make money and they can afford what they want to buy.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 1
University level, college level, school level, everyone should know about Bitcoin.
The whole world is going forward with this digital crypto.
I think there should be a book called Bitcoin in school, college, university.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2

It is a good idea to open up bitcoin​/crypto in college, since they will be the one that will continue creating block chains, and also if it is taught in college there's​ are lot of possibilities that crypto currency will continue on growing, and ideas from fresh minds will enhance the creation of block chains which leads to successful projects.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Bitcoin is never going to be taught at schools, who approves the programs and the knowledge that is going to be taught to students? It depends from country to country but most the time it is the government even when they say that is not true, after all if governments do not allow true financial and economic information to be taught to people to help them to better manage their money, why do you think they're going to teach about this new currency that can allow people to avoid the regulations of the government?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
For me, I would only support on which for the good of bitcoin operation, and if crypto business imposed a open knowledge studies towards colleges, so why not we against on that, although it is for the good future to all students who learn on how to earn extra income. But the problem is, could anybody or anyone personalities who present that she or he is from bitcoin? Unfortunately it is impossible, maybe those people can demonstrate are mostly like us only, a bitcoin enthusiasts or crypto enthusiasts.
It's not risky to invest in cryptocurriencies as long as you have the knowledge to manage and run for your own cryptocurriencies
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I really support that, bitcoin needs to be taught in college so that people can understand and can make money from bitcoin. this step can also reduce the unemployment rate later. they can earn money on this bitcoin and they can also invest in this bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
Actually they are old enough for this to learn unlike the on the secondary level. They have already a strong mind to handle stress and may spend time for crypto, but I may think also that not all of them have passion for these same thing happen to the out of school youth.
Pages:
Jump to: