Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level? - page 6. (Read 618 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I think that if there are conditions, it is possible. It is easier for universities to learn such transactional content, and it is also helpful for our future development.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level,so people can go to learn exactly what they need to learn about bitcoin.
Just share but not to push them to use bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. Everyone has choice, bitcoin is not everything. There are many other way to success. Actually people use bitcoin or other cryptocurrency only for earn money, we aren't really use bitcoin or other cryptocurrency for medium of exchange such as fiat money. Just share only, hopefully some of them are interested to bitcoin then help it to be accepted by all merchant.
Activity: 351
Certainly, I will support bitcoin or crypto to be open in colleges, because students are the future of changes in our society. It will be a good potential for cryptro currencies to expand more all around the world. It is not just the benefit of crypto, it has also a benefit for the students and young generation for them to know on how to earn a money in a good way. They will be having an idea on how the market flows.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
if taxation and financial management are being taught in college, there are no reason for bitcoin not to be part of a college curriculum, if it deems necessary depending of the state where bitcoin is already accepted, maybe not now but in the future, studying bitcoin can even be taught to grade schools because currencies are being introduce to kids as early as grade schools. but as basic knowledge about bitcoin should be taught, not trading as it is so complicated.  
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
Definitely yes. Introducing bitcoin to those youth would be a better and practical teaching as we share to them how to earn and use their money justifiable for their future.
Activity: 17
definitely i will because student are future and crypto also future .
Activity: 546
Yes I will support if someone propose the bitcoin to teach in college level. It is good because I think they are in a right age to know and understand about bitcoin. And I think it is a big help to them as a student to have an extra income because all we know that we have a lot of expenses like projects in studying college. And I think this is great stepping stone while you have still unemployed after college. And for me there is no age limit or age line in doing bitcoin,it is all of us who have a dreams and I know that college student has a lot of dreams that's why they are patiently studying in their courses.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level,so people can go to learn exactly what they need to learn about bitcoin.
Definitely yes, I think it should also be better if we would be starting this on a high school educational level. Please be noted that we are not just focusing on bitcoins current USD value but we are focusing on a future with the mass adaptation of decentralized currency and the block chain technology. So any means of letting people have early knowledge of all of these would be good.
Activity: 112
Yes i am support  it  to open bitcoin or crypto in college level . because this student will be next generation so if they all knew it in college level then later these student can collect a proper knowledge about crypto. i hope in future crypto will be  the included in syllabus .
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Since bitcoin is becoming more and more known to every part of the world, it would be nice for everyone even in school to be taught about bitcoin because it can really be a help to them if they know what bitcoin is and with those teachings they can also understand how to properly handle their own money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
If there are schools in worldwide that integrate blockchain technology in the curriculum. I think it will become helpful to enhance our knowledge specially in cryptocurrency. It is better also to understand profoundly by the youth/students in order for the new generation to cope up such innovation in our economy.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
I support bitcoin to college, this will allow bitcoin to grow further large thanks to the students' new ideas. They provide their expertise to develop potential solutions to produce new functions of bitcoin as well as other options for transacting and investing.
Activity: 7
Blockchain technology involves more and more fields. Bitcoin has also been recognized by more and more countries, and more and more people use it as a payment method. Therefore, Bitcoin has very promising prospects in the future. Therefore, it is necessary for university students to step up to the times and learn Bitcoin related knowledge.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
For me, I would only support on which for the good of bitcoin operation, and if crypto business imposed a open knowledge studies towards colleges, so why not we against on that, although it is for the good future to all students who learn on how to earn extra income. But the problem is, could anybody or anyone personalities who present that she or he is from bitcoin? Unfortunately it is impossible, maybe those people can demonstrate are mostly like us only, a bitcoin enthusiasts or crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 5
I think Bitcoin is not only a new payment method, a new digital currency, or a new Internet technology. It represents the progress of social science and technology. I think college students can have a preliminary understanding of it in the classroom because Bitcoin will become a very widespread payment method in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes, I would be very supportive if there would be a curriculum application or material about crypto that would apply to every elementary school or up to university level because I think the subject that discusses crypto is very important because I believe it will be very useful in terms of future knowledge. because digital currency will be a part of people's lives in the future in terms of activities related to finance.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Bitcoins should be included in the college curriculum. The basics would be enough for most courses. An optional subject for arts and literature.
Activity: 59
Support, let Bitcoin let more people know, more systematic learning of this knowledge, join the university, will produce more ideas that are conducive to cryptocurrency, this is what we want.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
yes, I support, but the problem is my country has no plan to legalize crypto, meaning my country is still skeptical when rate crypto

I do not want when college learning the theory about bitcoin, but no support from the state, so I thought it would be useless.
Activity: 188
Opening crypto is better than only bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: