Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level? - page 4. (Read 618 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I will fully support bitcoin into colleges because it will allow bitcoin to grow further thanks to new ideas as students provide their expertise to develop potential solutions to produce new functions of bitcoin as well as other options for transacting and invest from a currency or stock.
How will you support? I think it is suitable for economics universities. University students need to know about bitcoin. With a student this is the necessary knowledge. I think this will give them the opportunity to find a job
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level,so people can go to learn exactly what they need to learn about bitcoin.
Yes. I will support if cryptocurrency will open in college level. It is more better when you enter cryptocurrency when you have the knowledge to do it.
For the ones how know about this thing will support this idea as this will not only increase the rate of awareness amongst the youngsters but it will also help the young students in having some source of income as well which can then help them out in having an independent living as well without putting any kind of burden of their families. I do support this idea as this will greatly work in our favor.
I personally support and agree with the statement, because bitcoin is going to be our future currency therefore i think that it will certainly be a good idea if we will include  bitcoin in our course, because the young generation will feel the need to use bitcoin or other crypto currencies for online as well as for offline purposes, therefore i think that it will be a good decision if we teach bitcoin at school or college level.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
Crypto needs to be more standardized for it to reach college level.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Would you support to open bitcoin or crypto in college level,so people can go to learn exactly what they need to learn about bitcoin.

If it will help the students why not? i will give my full support to them because it will help them to know how to earn money, and they will help their parents to pay their tuition then its a good idea. Bitcoin will help them in their financial and they can also earn for their future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
well I guess that if people learn the function of the money, stocks and finance system in college than explaining bitcoin would be easy and not time consuming because bitcoin has it`s roots there.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
Blockchain is certainly a promising direction but it seems to me that there is no point in teaching students of this technology. The principle is known. Students should create new promising projects. Whether they are based on blockchain technology or not is not important. The main thing to run a generator of ideas.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
Yes. I will support if cryptocurrency will open in college level. It is more better when you enter cryptocurrency when you have the knowledge to do it.
For the ones how know about this thing will support this idea as this will not only increase the rate of awareness amongst the youngsters but it will also help the young students in having some source of income as well which can then help them out in having an independent living as well without putting any kind of burden of their families. I do support this idea as this will greatly work in our favor.
Activity: 47
No it isn't a good ideal at all, because Bitcoin and cryptos are the currencies that belongs to the economics , the higher one than the normal economics so it's impossible to open a same name subject .
Activity: 630
Merit: 20

Why not? I really like the idea if bitcoin will introduce to all universities preferably to the college students. It will open their mind to the amazing cryptocurrency world and will also expand their knowledge about the possible benefits that we can get and achieve through bitcoin.

I hope college student who will meet bitcoin won't lose hope achieving their goal in life since many Opportunities are offering by bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
I do not quite understand what exactly you mean, to open a whole crypto course in college or just to mention it during economical lessons?
Well, I am sure that such things as Blockchain and cryptos should be involved in the program of modern economical classes, young people need to know about it, coz for some of them Blockchain or crypto can become a career. But I'm afraid that professors will add their own vision to this two things and this opinion can be negative or wrong one generally, but it is going to be hard to avoid it, because of such practice of 'own vision' is normal in all educational places.
Activity: 210
It's good for college to study the crypto so they are familiar with it and have a great help in studying when they are paying for it they can pay their tuition and they will not ask for their parents.Many young people will attract to join in bitcoin and the popularity of bitcoin will increase.And if this happen maybe bitcoin become mode of payment in paying their tuition and their university is accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 224
the state should enable the innovations to develop from educational institutions, so that the younger generation can learn and impart new ideas to the process of studying the discipline. bitcoin in the colleges is a new branch of development and the involvement of young minds will help to quickly master and promote the crypto currency in the masses.
Activity: 98
B: yes, I fully support the college stage of the cryptographic currency and bitcoin. I think this will attract more young people to participate in bitcoin. This will increase the popularity of bitcoins so that more people know about it.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
Of course, but it will take a lot of time before it is considered as a subject in other school. I don't know if the government were just really afraid of bitcoin or they just don't really consider bitcoin to be a legal digital currency because it's decentralized.
Activity: 308

It is good idea for bitcoin cryptocurrency that, every college and University will had crypto discussion. If this is the case, students will get better ideas about crypto and they can easily control the market by researching crypto. As a result, future cryptocurrency will improve.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
yes i always support it because modern time going with online.Online is a land of knowledge.Now bitcoin and crypto are the famous life changing site.If any one keep a very good knowledge of it,it will going to a very useful for there life.So i think it is essential to study in college in bitcoin and crypto.
Activity: 83
Yes, I have the right to support such a decision. If cryptocurrency can be taught in universities as a course, I think it will attract more young people to participate in bitcoins, which is a great thing. Can better promote the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Yes, I would be very supportive if there would be a curriculum application or material about crypto that would apply to every elementary school or up to university level because I think the subject that discusses crypto is very important because I believe it will be very useful in terms of future knowledge. because digital currency will be a part of people's lives in the future in terms of activities related to finance.
Yes, we should support bitcoin in a college, because this is a good thing that it should be allowed to be part of their studies, so that they have ideas, and the important is they should know and to learn a lot about crypto. Especially now, because the purpose is that so that they have a source of extra income someday.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128

in college level, maybe only computer-based majors. that too only additional lessons. I think, just the way and the technology that can be learned in faculty studies. no more than that.

We can also add business administration, cause they also
Study stocks and foreign exchange markets, this could be a good start in getting involved with trading exchange, it would also easy for them to start trading cause they learn a lot of strategies during their school days.
Activity: 298
Merit: 21
Yes, of course. I think Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general should be a part of education. It is obvious that digital currency will be a part of our lives in the future, so dtudents need to know more about it
Pages:
Jump to: