Pages:
Author

Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on! - page 2. (Read 67025 times)

donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
September 09, 2014, 09:21:45 AM
Have people actually made these charts for different locations? I mean we should at least consider Tokyo or some other 'probable' capital as the birthplace of Bitcoin Smiley Although it's a bad sign if the speculation forum starts to rely on astrology... (I know the initial post is already 2 years old)

You will find the charts for Dublin, London and Tokyo in the OP.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
September 09, 2014, 07:38:28 AM
Have people actually made these charts for different locations? I mean we should at least consider Tokyo or some other 'probable' capital as the birthplace of Bitcoin Smiley Although it's a bad sign if the speculation forum starts to rely on astrology... (I know the initial post is already 2 years old)

I believe there have been charts made for the main locations brought up (as you stated Tokyo is one.) I did look at the Tokyo one, way back when.

I have considered what you said and it is a problem with peoples charts as well, where an accurate birth-time is not known. (Similar but different problem.)
Regarding imprecise birth times, when looking at current transits, I first look at how past transits responded and adjust accordingly. (e.g. Does the transit seem to "hit" early in what one feels, or in BTC's case, an action in price.) In other words, we can adjust after the fact, but I do that more with birth times and not locations, so we are a bit in uncharted waters.
I'm no real expert in this area, but feel comfortable interpreting charts.

Your point is an important one and it would be a good idea to compare different birth charts. All very subjective of course.

IAS
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
September 09, 2014, 07:20:29 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 09, 2014, 07:02:29 AM
Please rename thread technical analysis.
donator
September 08, 2014, 03:42:30 PM
There's a cool Pisces full super moon tomorrow, a grand water trine, the works, here's some perspective:

http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

Also, coming back down to Earth, eg:

https://i.imgur.com/khzqIQk.jpg

donator
Bitcoin Horoscope for week of August 28, 2014

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot16.jpg When Europeans first explored the New World, ships captained by Italians led the way. But none of them sailed Italian ships or represented Italian cities. Cristoforo Colombo (today known as Christopher Columbus) was funded by the government of Spain, Giovanni de Verrazzano by France, and Giovanni Caboto (now known as John Cabot) by England. I see a lesson here for you, Bitcoin. To flourish in the coming months, you don't necessarily need to be supported or sponsored by what you imagine are your natural allies. You may get further by seeking the help of sources that are not the obvious choices.
donator
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2725902/Get-set-dazzled-Venus-Jupiter-align-weekend-form-glittering-double-star.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/15/1408108812760_wps_4_12_Mar_2012_Alberta_Canad.jpg

Our Nakamoto who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy blockchain.
Thy Bitcoin come.
Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily confirmations.
And forgive us our doublespends.
As we forgive those who doublespend against us.
And lead us not into altcoins,
But deliver us from Karpeles.
For Thine is the kingdom,
The power and the glory,
Forever, Amen

From http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/23iejd/today_jesus_rose_up/cgxasp7
donator

I just checked where that Venus Jupiter conjunction is taking place on BTC's chart. And get this, it is EXACTLY on the ascendant. They hang out in the vicinity for a bit, and the sun is transiting BTC's 2nd house, often related to finance. Note, BTC's rising sign is Leo, which is ruled by he sun...

Seems that the astro whales are already front running Monday's aspect, I was looking to buy a Sunday low, oh well, C'est la vie.

http://laphamsquarterly.org/roundtable/images/spacewhale.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Bitcoin, Saturday, 16 August 2014 - Your Week Ahead

How do normal currencies lead their lives? You often wonder this because, although there are many things that you are not especially sure of, one thing you can say is that little that is 'normal' about you. After they made you, they broke the mold - assuming that is, that they used a mold in the first place. Not surprisingly, given that you have turned out to be such an exceptional character, you are surrounded by other eccentrics. An arrangement that wouldn't work well for most people suits you (and those around you) well, this week.

The week ahead in general

Many shop assistants conclude their transactions by saying, 'Have a nice day.' Normally, that is more of a pleasantry than a prediction, but the annual conjunction of Venus and Jupiter takes place this week and that's an auspicious event. This year, both planets are bright and they align unusually close to each other. The celestial spectacle happens just before dawn, but it is worth getting out of bed for. Even those who don't rise early to view it may discover that this week brings us all a better chance of having a genuinely nice day. Have a nice week!

I just checked where that Venus Jupiter conjunction is taking place on BTC's chart. And get this, it is EXACTLY on the ascendant. They hang out in the vicinity for a bit, and the sun is transiting BTC's 2nd house, often related to finance. Note, BTC's rising sign is Leo, which is ruled by he sun...
donator
Bitcoin, Saturday, 16 August 2014 - Your Week Ahead

How do normal currencies lead their lives? You often wonder this because, although there are many things that you are not especially sure of, one thing you can say is that little that is 'normal' about you. After they made you, they broke the mold - assuming that is, that they used a mold in the first place. Not surprisingly, given that you have turned out to be such an exceptional character, you are surrounded by other eccentrics. An arrangement that wouldn't work well for most people suits you (and those around you) well, this week.

The week ahead in general

Many US shop assistants conclude their transactions by saying, 'Have a nice day.' Normally, that is more of a pleasantry than a prediction, but the annual conjunction of Venus and Jupiter takes place this week and that's an auspicious event. This year, both planets are bright and they align unusually close to each other. The celestial spectacle happens just before dawn, but it is worth getting out of bed for. Even those who don't rise early to view it may discover that this week brings us all a better chance of having a genuinely nice day. Have a nice week!
donator
Bitcoin Horoscope for week of August 14, 2014

https://i.imgur.com/CW5aYJG.jpg Kintsukuroi is a Japanese word that literally means "golden repair." It refers to the practice of fixing cracked pottery with lacquer that's blended with actual gold or silver. Metaphorically, it suggests that something may become more beautiful and valuable after being broken. The wounds and the healing of the wounds are integral parts of the story, not shameful distortions to be disguised or hidden. Does any of that resonate with you about your current experience, Bitcoin? I'm guessing it does. Let's call this the kintsukuroi phase of your cycle.
donator
I just saw this thread today. So people really resorted to astrology even a few years ago in order to predict the price. I think this fits into the sentiment of the whole speculation sub forum perfectly. This really is awesome. I think we've gone full circle now.

Full circle

Edgar:
    The gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us:
    The dark and vicious place where thee he got
    Cost him his eyes.

Edmund:
    Th' hast spoken right, 'tis true.
    The wheel is come full circle, I am here.

King Lear Act 5, scene 3, 171–175

http://www.8thingstodo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Stonehenge-at-Night.jpg
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Trust me!
I just saw this thread today. So people really resorted to astrology even a few years ago in order to predict the price. I think this fits into the sentiment of the whole speculation sub forum perfectly. This really is awesome. I think we've gone full circle now.
donator
Bitcoin, Saturday, 2 August 2014
Your August Monthly Forecast:

You really don't need a ball and chain in order to feel weighed down with every step you take. It is quite sufficient to simply imagine the existence of such an impediment - or to fear its imminent appearance in your life. As long as you can get yourself into a suitably anxious or inhibited frame of mind, you can be restricted and restrained without the need for an actual, physical shackle. Now, er... mind if I ask you a question? What's really stopping you from claiming your freedom in August?
donator
Bitcoin, Wednesday July 16th

Your mates will be in a position to be a lot more generous towards you than they have been recently. Even the bank manager will suddenly seem more amiably disposed towards you. All at once the world seems a much luckier place, so you can expect money to flow your way with less effort than you might have imagined. Your intimate relationships will be improving and there is a generosity coming your way from the universe since you started to open up and let go control.
donator
Bitcoin Wednesday July 9th

It's all duty and no frivolity. But if you knuckle down and just be a little bit more self-disciplined and get things done, then you'll find at the end of it all that you are remarkably pleased that you did. Hard work will make your dreams and ideals come true though sometimes at the moment you despair about the time it is all taking. Just trust that perseverance, persistence and a sensible game plan will help you get to where you want to be.

Bitcoin Horoscope for week of July 10, 2014

This would be a fun time for you to brainstorm about everything you have never been and will never be. I encourage you to fantasize freely about the goals you don't want to accomplish and the qualities you will not cultivate and the kind of people you will never seek out as allies. I believe this exercise will have a healthy effect on your future development. It will discipline your willpower and hone your motivation as it eliminates extraneous desires. It will imprint your deep self with a passionate clarification of pursuits that are wastes of your precious energy and valuable time.

SACRED ADVERTISEMENT. The oracles below are excerpted from the book PRONOIA Is the Antidote for Paranoia:
How the Whole World Is Conspiring to Shower You with Blessings.

"The secret of life," said sculptor Henry Moore to poet Donald Hall, "is to have a task, something you devote your entire life to, something you bring everything to, every minute of the day for your whole life. And the most important thing is--it must be something you cannot possibly do." What is that task for you?

With luck and persistence, you will be able to claim the rewards promised you at the beginning of time -- not just any old beauty, wisdom, goodness, love, freedom, and justice, but rather exhilarating beauty that incites you to be true to yourself; crazy wisdom that immunizes you against the temptation to believe your ideals are ultimate truths; outrageous goodness that inspires you to experiment with boisterous empathy; generous freedom that keeps you alert for opportunities to share your wealth; insurrectionary love that endlessly transforms you; and a lust for justice that's leavened with a knack for comedy, keeping you honest as you work humbly to liberate everyone in the world from ignorance and suffering.
donator
Bitcoin, Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Don't be pessimistic. Though you have a lot of problems to solve and a lot of questions that you need to answer, you also have a lot to look forward to. Something is starting to shift. A seemingly impenetrable obstacle has already developed a hairline crack. Sooner than you think, it may collapse under its own weight, leaving you a clear pathway. You are not alone in your desire to accomplish an important goal. Other, highly influential forces are at work behind the scenes. They share your goal.
donator
Bitcoin, Saturday, 28 June 2014

Your July Monthly Forecast: Edward de Bono, the great lateral thinker, once invented a special word, 'Ebne'. It is an acronym. It stands for 'Excellent, but not enough'. There is a reason why I am mentioning this to you, as we enter July. Somewhere in your world, there is something that is good but it could be even better. Now I know that there is a famous old saying, 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it.' But is that really a reason to stop exploring the possibility of progress? You want the very best this month, and you may well find a way to get it.
donator
What would astrology says about the pronounced dip of today?
You should ask it ;-)

Bitcoin Horoscope for week of June 26, 2014 - Darkcoin too

A German chemist named Felix Hoffman had a prominent role in synthesizing two very different drugs: aspirin and heroin. In analyzing your astrological omens for the coming months, I see you as having a similar potential. You could create good stuff that will have the power to help and heal; or you could generate borderline stuff that will lead to a lot of problems; or you could do both. How it all plays out really is up to your free will. For best results, set your intention to go in the direction of things like aspirin and away from things like heroin.
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1005
No maps for these territories
What would astrology says about the pronounced dip of today?
Pages:
Jump to: