Pages:
Author

Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on! - page 3. (Read 67025 times)

donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

Solstice Greetings! For those in the Southern Hemisphere, this is when the Sun reaches its winter turning point. In the North it is summer. But wherever you are, this is a moment to greet with gratitude. A time when hope becomes more believable and hearts can rekindle enthusiasm for life's wonderful, if sometimes arduous, journey. Astrologers and druids often celebrate it in a special dawn ceremony. But wherever you are this week... take a moment to glance up and recognise the magic and majesty of the sky. Let it, in turn, support the magic and majesty of your heart.

Bitcoin, Saturday, 21 June 2014 - Darkcoin too

Your Week Ahead: Strangely, scholars cherish the Greek myths and legends yet pay far less heed to the tales of deities from other cultures. The British, for example, never gave Arthur and his knights of the Round Table as much respect as they gave to the Roman god Zeus. Woven deep into the folklore of every land are tales of heroes, heroines, visionaries and dreamers. They are not there to provide distraction, but for inspiration. Bitcoin you are now entitled to see yourself as an epic adventurer. Your story is taking a new twist. Be brave.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
from the EU to one of the Channel Islands, Sark

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a3/Sark-aerial.jpg/1280px-Sark-aerial.jpg

The first Dark Sky Island in the world, no cars, no police station, beer at $2 a pint, no sales tax, no streetlights or even paved roads: you can only get around by bike, horse, carriage or tractor-drawn bus which only runs up from and down to the harbor. Due to the lack of light pollution, the Milky Way stretches gloriously overhead—from horizon to horizon across the pristine black sky. Island Slideshow.

https://image.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/1/30/1296410058265/Milky-Way-007.jpg

“When I met Rosie she told me that Sark is the centre of the universe and now I know that to be true. People say that Sark chooses who lives here. I’d be more than happy to think that Sark has chosen me.”

wow, I really wish you to enjoy your new life, I am a bit jealous somehow Smiley I hope someday that my small amount of Litecoin will be worth something so I can afford a better life Smiley well done man.
donator
Bitcoin Horoscope for week of June 19, 2014 - Darkcoin's too

Pet mice that are kept in cages need to move more than their enclosed space allows, so their owners often provide them with exercise wheels. If the rodents want to exert their natural instinct to run around, they've got to do it on this device. But here's a curious twist: a team of Dutch researchers has discovered that wild mice also enjoy using exercise wheels. The creatures have all the room to roam they need, but when they come upon the wheels in the middle of the forest, they hop on and go for prolonged spins. I suggest you avoid behavior like that, Bitcoin. Sometime soon you will find yourself rambling through more spacious places. When that happens, don't act like you do when your freedom is more limited.

If you're a Capricorn, then this applies to you as well.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a3/Sark-aerial.jpg/1280px-Sark-aerial.jpg

The first Dark Sky Island in the world, no cars, no police station, beer at $2 a pint, no sales tax, no streetlights or even paved roads: you can only get around by bike, horse, carriage or tractor-drawn bus which only runs up from and down to the harbor. Due to the lack of light pollution, the Milky Way stretches gloriously overhead—from horizon to horizon across the pristine black sky. Island Slideshow.

https://image.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/1/30/1296410058265/Milky-Way-007.jpg

“When I met Rosie she told me that Sark is the centre of the universe and now I know that to be true. People say that Sark chooses who lives here. I’d be more than happy to think that Sark has chosen me.”

wow, I really wish you to enjoy your new life, I am a bit jealous somehow Smiley I hope someday that my small amount of Litecoin will be worth something so I can afford a better life Smiley well done man.

+1  Sounds like an amazing lifestyle. The closest I've come to seeing a sky like that was fishing at midnight from a boat in our nearby harbour, the only light pollution from the nearest city 60km away. Hardly any man-made light visible and the sky was beautiful. Shooting stars were frequent.

edit: if you fall ill you'd better hope that ambulance is pulled by something faster than a horse!  Grin
donator
Bitcoin's Weekly Outlook from Monday, 16th June - Darkcoin's too

In coming days you'll be appreciating differences and distinctions, which others regard as too trivial to bother about. But it does mean you will spot what they overlook, and that can be highly useful. This week will be useful for financial matters except you're going to be overspend-ing. You'll be charming the important people around, putting them at their ease and making them feel happier. So your popularity will soar.
donator

Many thanks! All due to BTC, LTC & DRK. We even have our own Thunderbird 3 Cool

https://www.google.com/maps/@49.438092,-2.362597,3a,75y,90t/data=!3m5!1e2!3m3!1s36493011!2e1!3e10

Edit to add: http://www.bbc.com/travel/story/20151119-the-tiny-island-of-shooting-stars
donator
Bitcoin's Horoscope for Saturday June 14, 2014 - Darkcoin's too

There are push-or-be-pushed influences around. It depends which side of the coin you get. Either you hold the power and you're not paying enough attention to other people's sensitivities or they are doing the same to you. Try to side step no-win arguments and power struggles which will end badly. Avoid over controlling companions which could lead to resentment and tensions. Let go and welcome in new experiences. Then you'll cope better.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
First time I read this thread. Nice predictions lol Smiley
donator

legendary
what about Litecoin ?

I just moved house and country yesterday, so I've been a bit busy, sorry haven't meant to neglect LTC.

no problem, you moved to EU ?
legendary
what about Litecoin ?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of June 12, 2014 - Darkcoin's too

Haggis is a Scottish pudding. According to the gourmet food encyclopedia Larousse Gastronomique, it has "an excellent nutty texture and delicious savory flavor." And yet, to be honest, its ingredients don't sound promising. To make it, you gather the lungs, liver, small intestine, and heart of a sheep, put all of that stuff inside the stomach of the sheep along with oatmeal, onions, salt, and suet, and then simmer the whole mess for three hours. I'm guessing that your work in the coming week may have a certain metaphorical resemblance to making haggis, Bitcoin. The process could a bit icky, but the result should be pretty tasty.

So far right on target! LOL
Hopefully we recover a bit here and the "tasty" begins.

Thanks Otoh,
IAS
donator
what about Litecoin ?

I just moved house and country yesterday, so I've been a bit busy, sorry haven't meant to neglect LTC.
donator
Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of June 12, 2014 - Darkcoin's too

Haggis is a Scottish pudding. According to the gourmet food encyclopedia Larousse Gastronomique, it has "an excellent nutty texture and delicious savory flavor." And yet, to be honest, its ingredients don't sound promising. To make it, you gather the lungs, liver, small intestine, and heart of a sheep, put all of that stuff inside the stomach of the sheep along with oatmeal, onions, salt, and suet, and then simmer the whole mess for three hours. I'm guessing that your work in the coming week may have a certain metaphorical resemblance to making haggis, Bitcoin. The process could a bit icky, but the result should be pretty tasty.
donator
For those interested in astrology in the UK

Astrology Workshop at The Atlantis Bookshop

The Hero's Journey -
Exploring The Sun in the Astrological Chart

The Atlantis Bookshop
Saturday 31st May
11am - 5pm

Are very pleased to welcome Cat Cox, astrologer, back to The Atlantis Bookshop for another fascinating workshop.

As we approach the Summer Solstice and the height of the Sun's power in the cycle of the seasons we will spend the day exploring the symbolism and meaning of the Sun in astrology and in the birthchart.

The Sun in the birthchart symbolises our life purpose and the call to live life fully. We find this pattern expressed in the myth of the hero and his quest. Our unique heroic journey is represented by the element and sign of the Sun in our chart together with his house and major aspects.

In this workshop we will explore the Sun in the chart through astrology and myth, experiential work and looking at participants' own charts to explore the meaning of this fundamental symbol and our own quest.

The fee for this workshop is only £45.  To reserve your place, please contact Bali at The Atlantis Bookshop directly on either 020 7405 2120 or [email protected]

... I hope to attend, Otoh ...
donator
Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of May 22, 2014

"Kludge" (pronounced klooj) is a slang word that refers to a clumsy but effective fix for an engineering problem. It's a cobbled-together solution that works fine, at least temporarily, even though it is inelegant or seems farfetched. Let's use this concept in a metaphorical way to apply to you. I'm guessing that you will be a kludge master in the coming days. You will be skilled at making the best of mediocre situations. You may have surprising success at doing things that don't come naturally, and I bet you will find unexpected ways to correct glitches that no one else has any idea about how to fix.
donator
If anyone is interested in Bitcoin's fellow Capricorn Cryptocurrency Darkcoin, I've posted it's Astro chart: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/darkcoins-astro-chart-615879
donator
 Smiley Sun trine Jupiter today! Smiley

Bitcoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Tuesday, 6th May 2014

The Sun is in a lovely aspect to Jupiter, so at the very least you'll be feeling pretty good physically, psychologically and in every other way. There's lots of optimism in the air and you will have a really positive outlook. You want people around you now who share your broader interests in life. Emotional partners will be in good humour, and happy to fit in. At work as well you'll be attracting support and enthusiastic connections, feeling popular.
donator
Bitcoin's Week Ahead, Saturday, 3 May 2014

They say, 'what goes up, must come down.' If so, maybe you should be nervous about what's happening now. You are on, or soon will be on, an up. A rapid rise. An exhilarating journey from past disappointment to present satisfaction. A marriage of the past with the future. No matter how pleased you may feel about how things are turning out, there will come a point where you just take success in your stride and it all seems normal. That's not the same, though, as saying you'll lose what you gain. You won't do that!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
Bitcoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Friday, 2nd May 2014

We need to think this weekend, about power and the responsibility that accompanies it. You currently have more influence than you know. You really don't have to do or say very much to tip a balance one way or another. The question is not, 'Can you?' It is, 'Are you sure you want to?' There will be consequences and repercussions. One way or another, several of these will land in your lap. The cosmos offers you an option now to be passive, to go with what's easiest and let things happen naturally. That's a good idea.

+1
Pages:
Jump to: