Pages:
Author

Topic: Wow everything is down today!! - page 2. (Read 5186 times)

legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
September 24, 2017, 07:45:18 AM
Everytime they dump bitcoin they blame China.  Roll Eyes

Remember this guys.

China exchanges will have to shutdown: end of September.
And Huobi & OKCoin will follow: end of October.
Segwit November.

See ya 2 months later.

I thought huobi and OKcoin were only stopping CYN trading and planned to keep crypto coins?
You mean 2X November i presume as Segwit is already activated
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 24, 2017, 07:20:34 AM
Everytime they dump bitcoin they blame China.  Roll Eyes

Remember this guys.

China exchanges will have to shutdown: end of September.
And Huobi & OKCoin will follow: end of October.
Segwit November.

See ya 2 months later.
Activity: 197
September 24, 2017, 07:13:51 AM
What's the deal this time?  First China ICO ban and now what?  It's been a shitty few months for crypto!!  Is there any clear skies in sight or everything is just crashing and burning into the ground!!?

This is all about the chinese banning the cryptocurrency. They are the reasons why all the crytos are now dropping. Before they banned it in their country all the values of cryptos are very huge, but look at it now, because a lot of chinese are using cryptocurrency and losing then is also a big problem to us because it is like lossing a costumer. I hope chinese people who are using cryptocurrency will find ways to access this even if it is illegal in their country. It is hard to say but we need them in order for the cryptos to rise again.
I think they can do this anymore. people known they are control market and dont believe any news from China anymore

I can't blame China has the reason of why cryptos is dropping because this dropping happen every-time even before Chinese government don't ban their ICO's.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 02:02:58 AM
What's the deal this time?  First China ICO ban and now what?  It's been a shitty few months for crypto!!  Is there any clear skies in sight or everything is just crashing and burning into the ground!!?

This is all about the chinese banning the cryptocurrency. They are the reasons why all the crytos are now dropping. Before they banned it in their country all the values of cryptos are very huge, but look at it now, because a lot of chinese are using cryptocurrency and losing then is also a big problem to us because it is like lossing a costumer. I hope chinese people who are using cryptocurrency will find ways to access this even if it is illegal in their country. It is hard to say but we need them in order for the cryptos to rise again.
I think they can do this anymore. people known they are control market and dont believe any news from China anymore
Activity: 434
September 24, 2017, 01:39:39 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 24, 2017, 12:58:28 AM
because china yesterday banned ico, and consequently all the market full of red,
but now it's green again, ethereum rise also put up good news
not just eth. many coin has comeback. okcash 30% is good sight. eth will reach 300$ soon
Haha, default price of Ethereum is $300 in this year, I am sure that! No reason can makes the price of Ethereum still under $300, specialy it will be change to PoS system soon, earn Ethereum from PoS wallet always good news for its community.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 24, 2017, 12:02:12 AM
because china yesterday banned ico, and consequently all the market full of red,

We should not depend everything from china, how about Japan and Korea they're both actively using bitcoin and even ico they also been active for most recent months. People should be encourage again and don't panic, every situations here were now neutralized and we need to be more focus don't ever sell the assets you have now specially the coins you hold. Be positive and this is the best time to invest for those who haven't take the previous opportunity while price was at cheaper value.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 11:35:28 PM
always up and down. this is crypto market. but everything is recover
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 23, 2017, 11:19:13 PM
not just eth. many coin has comeback. okcash 30% is good sight. eth will reach 300$ soon
Activity: 350
September 23, 2017, 10:28:14 PM

Enough with this type of posts already! Damn! I have already seen dozens of posts/questions about this matter. Don’t you guys ever get tired? I mean this has been answered lots of times already. It’s either you are dumb or maybe just increasing post count. Either ways, i hope these kind of threads lessen.

Now, don’t worry too much about prices today because these is probably another correction of prices since it went so high after a few weeks. You should be happy instead and invest as much as you can because this will surely rise. Just like what happened in the past.
Activity: 448
September 23, 2017, 09:37:03 PM
Activity: 868
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2017, 04:38:39 PM
what goes up must come down
and in the crypto world [if it's a solid coin/project, that is]:
what goes down must come UP Wink
so whenever you see some deep red on that solid coin... you know what to do

This is true, especially in bitcoin. When bitcoin goes down, I always think that it is an opportunity to buy them while it is cheap. I never panic sell, always buy the dip. This can also be applied to ETH and other solid coins out there.
It is relative to Bitcoin. I find it moving more than one altcoin when the price receives a sharp reversal with the trend that it's going in.
Activity: 224
September 23, 2017, 12:33:22 PM
This drop brought me down 43%  I'm like dang!!  This blows shtank ass!!
Activity: 741
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2017, 12:28:13 PM
Now everything is back up,  eventually the ATH's will be broken again.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 12:11:16 PM

Yay! Everything is green again. China didn't even effect it that much, IMO. Just a small correction.
Activity: 885
Merit: 112
September 23, 2017, 11:43:07 AM
There are already lost of similar thread like this.Instead of creating new one,why wont post on that thread? But well going back to topic Prices would really be affected specially when there are certain events do happen on this market.China does really have influence when it comes to this cryptoworld knowing that they holding huge funds which if they do decide to ban then pulling out amounts of money will really affect the market.
You mean lots of similar thread like this, well anyway. go back to the main topic, it is true that China is very influential in terms of getting profit in bitcoin or crypto world, every time there is something they want to be happen its happening where bitcoin always got affected by it but its only a bit then it resume after a couple of weeks or after 2 months, something like that.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
September 23, 2017, 10:18:33 AM
Yes, Everything is down

but

I have a wonder and need for kind explanation:

Do not know where Coinmarketcap takes source of price of Coins

Sometime, the price here is not close to the reality

Some Coins : on their Exchange, prices are still the same, but on Coinmarketcap: it decreased more than 80%. Then, on the next day, while on their Exchange, prices are still the same, but on Coinmarketcap: it increased more than 1.000%.

Is this considered as a kind of manipulation ?

Thank you
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
September 23, 2017, 09:51:54 AM
I have been into crypto for over a year now, and this September was worst month so far. So many bad news from China, then JP Morgan bla bla's. I was thinking that btc fork on 1. August would be the worst thing happened, but September made me thinking that crypto world is still at it's begining. We need additional 3-5 years for crypto to be ready for mass adoption.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
September 23, 2017, 09:24:17 AM
I see some good signal. maybe everything will comeback soon. buy NEO now. I believe it will comeback in next week
Activity: 126
September 23, 2017, 09:17:25 AM
do not be afraid, sometimes it's only temporary, and will rise again in a few days. but keep more careful, do not hold coins for too long for a new coin
Pages:
Jump to: