Pages:
Author

Topic: Wow everything is down today!! - page 5. (Read 5186 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 12:07:33 AM
What's the deal this time?  First China ICO ban and now what?  It's been a shitty few months for crypto!!  Is there any clear skies in sight or everything is just crashing and burning into the ground!!?
Everyone is experiencing panic at this time, though if we look at the worship a week after there is news from China that prohibits ICO. but I suggest that you stay calm and make sure everything is back to normal.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
September 19, 2017, 09:57:01 PM
What's the deal this time?  First China ICO ban and now what?  It's been a shitty few months for crypto!!  Is there any clear skies in sight or everything is just crashing and burning into the ground!!?

Things are getting better right now, mate. Bitcoin is approaching $4000 again. I hope pumps of altcoins will follow so that everybody will have their huge sigh of relief after what the last weeks have presented us. I am still waiting to recover from my losses.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 09:51:36 PM
I feel the effect, some of my purchases have decreased, so I have to go back to look for another altcoin, hope this soon ends and we all go to the moon Grin Grin

we wont. bitcoin is dead.
Activity: 420
September 19, 2017, 12:44:53 PM
I feel the effect, some of my purchases have decreased, so I have to go back to look for another altcoin, hope this soon ends and we all go to the moon Grin Grin
September 19, 2017, 05:50:11 AM
I think there is tons of clear sight ahead. Now that the China news is behind us we can move forward. Chinese investors and hodlers will just move their volume over to other international exchanges. Also, Metropolis coming for Ethereum.

Yeah but there is still a lot of bitcoin volume that comes from china, we will still have china influencing bitcoin for a while longer

True, hopefully we can get rid of their major influence and stop china banning bitcoin all the time. We need to detach from their stupid government.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
September 17, 2017, 01:46:25 AM
I think chinese just cashed out.
Its a huge wolume.

That means - they will cash IN one day back,with a bigger money power)
Market wont forgive them and they will buy on HIGHs.

Buy everything what CHINESE SELL or BAN!
September 17, 2017, 01:40:15 AM
I think there is tons of clear sight ahead. Now that the China news is behind us we can move forward. Chinese investors and hodlers will just move their volume over to other international exchanges. Also, Metropolis coming for Ethereum.

Yeah but there is still a lot of bitcoin volume that comes from china, we will still have china influencing bitcoin for a while longer
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
CPLAY Network
September 16, 2017, 12:35:00 PM
yesterday the bitcoin price touched to $2700, is currently slightly stronger, maybe because of the news from japan, we must be ready with all possible going forward, with coin coins we have invested... Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
September 16, 2017, 12:24:54 PM

yes yesterday was a annoying day for all. but now the market has been normal again. bitcoin increases have begun. this proves crypto is not easy to derive with a ban or rumor from one country.
Activity: 392
September 16, 2017, 09:52:30 AM
it's been a hard month for cryptos, I don't consider ICO ban to be adverse decision for crypto but it is harming it anye way.
 But do not panic it Crypto anything that falls; rises up
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 16, 2017, 09:31:33 AM
If you have a long perspective you should just relax and don't worry.

Bitcoin is not going anywhere and the price will most likely be much higher in a  few years. Short term don't  matter. Just don't loose your money to scams. Most of the alt coins and tokens will become worthless, but a few will outperform bitcoin tremendously. Pick wisely. Cheesy
I'm very agree with your opinion, that this problem will be resolved quickly and Bitcoin will rise again as before
agree with you dude, don't worry about down price of altcoins because its not for long time and all altcoins up again asap so keep your altcoins and stay calm
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
September 16, 2017, 07:37:26 AM
What's the deal this time?  First China ICO ban and now what?  It's been a shitty few months for crypto!!  Is there any clear skies in sight or everything is just crashing and burning into the ground!!?
I will have to agree with you that its been a shitty month within the crypto world, but this shouldn't make us panic, we know that this is how the market goes, they will always recover. We should actually consider this moment as an opportunity to buy more into these currencies, you shouldn't panic and sell at times likes these, unless if sacrificing for another coin. Just hold and hope for the best.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
September 16, 2017, 02:27:06 AM

so... that was this dip and we go to the moon  Grin

more seriously, i don't think so, long falling weekend coming up...  Shocked

Things have changed suddenly as soon as it has reached 3k and from thier it has picked up the upward swing and reached now close to 3800$ . So now all the coins are moving up as Btc have started going up. It seems that in some time today it will cross 4k mark and back to the business like light week .

So actually weekend will be a great one .
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
September 16, 2017, 02:16:24 AM
a few coins wont be directly related to bitcoins price like that - especially ETH!

when bitcoin went down about 8-9% ethereum dropped about 18% and you think it can be unrelated to bitcoin price?  how can it even be possible when it is getting dumped this hard. and the recover is not even as big. it has only recovered less than 10% so far out of a huge drop that it had.

no, i say coins that are pump and dumps will remain that without any change in their lifetime and will get dumped over time more.
Activity: 182
September 16, 2017, 01:42:03 AM
Bitcoin tends to drag down everything else when it comes crashing down... but i think soon will come a type in crypto that a few coins wont be directly related to bitcoins price like that - especially ETH!
Activity: 11
September 16, 2017, 01:37:34 AM
Activity: 406
September 16, 2017, 01:33:37 AM
If you have a long perspective you should just relax and don't worry.

Bitcoin is not going anywhere and the price will most likely be much higher in a  few years. Short term don't  matter. Just don't loose your money to scams. Most of the alt coins and tokens will become worthless, but a few will outperform bitcoin tremendously. Pick wisely. Cheesy
I'm very agree with your opinion, that this problem will be resolved quickly and Bitcoin will rise again as before
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 16, 2017, 12:49:25 AM
this is of course in because china banned ico and forbid all things that are cryptocurrency, therefore everyone is panic and choose to sell their coin, but luckily now all coin has gone up again, and I hope will continue like this
Activity: 182
eHarvestHub
September 15, 2017, 04:39:38 PM
China knows that it's too late to take place in blockchain area. Russia and USA controls this area and China wants to stop them. "If I lose, You will lose too!" We don't make panic and HODL!
Activity: 518
September 15, 2017, 04:29:01 PM
a lot of people who thought that everything that makes down today is one with the prohibition in China so that decline occurred quickly making many people into a panic when some time ago bitcoin is very the pump until it feels we're heading to the moon. I hope this will not affect the bitcoin because I think this is the law of the market it will be going on the existence of a decline and rising prices. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: