Pages:
Author

Topic: Wow everything is down today!! - page 7. (Read 5206 times)

Activity: 850
Merit: 504
September 14, 2017, 10:38:50 PM
Yes, just everything are going down. Time to HOLD my BTC and buy some ALTcoins. Taking my chance to buy altcoins.

I think this whole September will be red so hold on for your portfolio. Do not be swayed by those FUD, be firmd and just hold, sit back and relax and watch whats happening out there. Once all of this clears up, time to shine for bitcoin again. History are repeating itself, be used to it. Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 10:23:24 PM
I am waiting a day or two before buying some bitcoins. Hopefully this weekend it goes around 3300~3400
Activity: 45
September 14, 2017, 10:04:00 PM
Here are the wall at $3400 usd.

I hope this buying wall can stand still while the news sequence from china does not end.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 09:54:35 PM
Yes, just everything are going down. Time to HOLD my BTC and buy some ALTcoins. Taking my chance to buy altcoins.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
September 14, 2017, 09:34:32 PM
What's the deal this time?  First China ICO ban and now what?  It's been a shitty few months for crypto!!  Is there any clear skies in sight or everything is just crashing and burning into the ground!!?
Time to buy bitcoin and altcoin almost of them are getting down. Bitcoin now is also very fast to down. I will wait the price of bitcoin deep down to 1000$.
Hope bitcoin drop to that price.

btcc china will close its service as of September 30th, okcoin and huobbi are also consolidating with the government for discussion of a memorandum of understanding on stricter regulation, what will happen with the last two markets will determine the price of bitcoin next, other than that the bitcoin decrease trend also because of the news effect of jamie simons-jp morgan who considers bitcoin is a fraud.

A lot of negative news and issues this month, but I try to stay calm and wait for the price rebound in the next few weeks, honestly now I am also experiencing high level of panic.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 14, 2017, 07:58:36 PM
What's the deal this time?  First China ICO ban and now what?  It's been a shitty few months for crypto!!  Is there any clear skies in sight or everything is just crashing and burning into the ground!!?

I think this month is a very bad thing for bitcoin holders, especially when china forbids ico, so bitcoin is destroyed. but I think the next few months bitcoin will rise again
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 14, 2017, 07:12:23 PM
somehow the big winners need to cash out and rebuy the same amount they had after that... + it brings a lot more people and money into the game..

Yeah diversifies the holdings hopefully...gotta be a good thing in the long run.
Activity: 280
September 14, 2017, 12:08:41 PM
somehow the big winners need to cash out and rebuy the same amount they had after that... + it brings a lot more people and money into the game..
Activity: 40
September 14, 2017, 11:59:49 AM
lol Bitcoin falls and drags every cryptocurrency to the hell.
Activity: 140
September 14, 2017, 07:58:06 AM
i see the wall at 3500$ so many order buy
 so i will buy bitcoin 3550$ because cheaper i have not  buy it .
anyone  think like me ?
Activity: 115
September 14, 2017, 07:34:52 AM
wow this is good time to buy Bitcoin many people miss bitcoin buy when bitcoin
reach 4900$ plus so this is good for now buy bitcoin
Activity: 70
September 14, 2017, 07:31:45 AM
Red used to be my favourite colour until I got into crypto. Go away red, you bad bad beast! Green is what we want, loads and loads of it!

But what do the more experienced guys always say on here? They always remark about peaks and troughs, ups and downs and all that, its a open market after all its alll good. They also told me never bet more than you can lose, most important thing I read from the guys and gals on here.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 14, 2017, 06:55:12 AM
I'm predicting pretty much all coins will shoot up in price over the weekend. The coins dropped mainly because of the news in China, but now we know that it's only temporary
https://cointelegraph.com/news/china-ban-on-ico-is-temporary-licensing-to-be-introduced-official
Activity: 210
September 14, 2017, 06:54:04 AM
I think it's because both  JP Morgan's announcement and the uncertain policy from Chinese government caused this price decreasing. But I believe the market will recovery soon.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
September 14, 2017, 06:48:46 AM
FUD, FUD, and more FUD.  Shorters shorting and lots of other people waiting to see if the price drops below key support levels on BTC.
There are others who are taking advantage of the situation by making money out of the fluctuations in price.
Activity: 182
September 14, 2017, 06:08:24 AM
first it was the china banning ICO, that affect the current price of all crypto which china have a large no. of funds on it and miners on their country as I have read they have cheap electricity. Next Chinas shutting down local exchange which everyone last week are doing panic sell but as of now I don't see any changes in some exchange managing by Chinese company. but I think this one is the big factor affecting the price of bitcoin the speech of JP MORGAN CEO Jaime DIMON that bitcoin is a fraud that eventually blown up. This one person who are knowledgeable in different aspect of financial economy attack bitcoin as he see that bitcoin is a threat on their business as it grow and increase it price last month.
Check out this link:
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/12/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-raises-flag-on-trading-revenue-sees-20-percent-fall-for-the-third-quarter.html
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
September 14, 2017, 05:54:46 AM

Just keep on holding there's nothing to worry if  you are a long term investor in crypto currency, you only need to be patient and just don't be affected with what's happening now. And if you want to make the situation positive, you can try to keep on buying as you mentioned that everything is on red, so it's buying time while others are panicking and starting to sell.

You can't assure that holding for long term can be so easy because some investors will have more panic when this current situations here with price will got wost.  Even with altcoins it's getting lower with sell price value and investors were into fears of great crash. Although were positive enough to face this big challenge, but we can be confident all the time it may come to our thinking that huge fulctuations might occur. For now those who haven't given chances to buy bitcoin from past months, this is the great opportunities for then to invest now.

Holding for long term is always going to have a good look in the future. This has been proven in time and myself did experienced it already. I know there will be a lot of people that will panic when the price starts to be crazy but this is the best thing to do in when we are experiencing bloody weeks. Yes, it's right that it's now the opportunity to buy some more btc's.

Holding coins for a long time will never give us a loss. but which coin you are holding is important. Suppose if you buy some shit coins and hold it for a long time there is no use if they shut down means that's it your investment will be gone. But if you hold Bitcoins or ETH or other altcoins then it is profitable. I am holding bitcoins, ETH, waves, NEO. Don't know how much profit I will get in future.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2017, 05:46:38 AM

Just keep on holding there's nothing to worry if  you are a long term investor in crypto currency, you only need to be patient and just don't be affected with what's happening now. And if you want to make the situation positive, you can try to keep on buying as you mentioned that everything is on red, so it's buying time while others are panicking and starting to sell.

You can't assure that holding for long term can be so easy because some investors will have more panic when this current situations here with price will got wost.  Even with altcoins it's getting lower with sell price value and investors were into fears of great crash. Although were positive enough to face this big challenge, but we can be confident all the time it may come to our thinking that huge fulctuations might occur. For now those who haven't given chances to buy bitcoin from past months, this is the great opportunities for then to invest now.

Holding for long term is always going to have a good look in the future. This has been proven in time and myself did experienced it already. I know there will be a lot of people that will panic when the price starts to be crazy but this is the best thing to do in when we are experiencing bloody weeks. Yes, it's right that it's now the opportunity to buy some more btc's.

I couldn't agree more with you. Let's stack up even more before things go back to bigger heights Cheesy
Activity: 532
September 14, 2017, 05:33:10 AM
this is indeed common in cryptocurrency. But it can be bad for some sectors. Especially Investing in ICO. So this should be a follow-up of altcoin users and traders themselves. indeed the price is determined by the sale and purchase of an altcoin and market conditions.
Activity: 72
September 14, 2017, 05:11:09 AM
FUD, FUD, and more FUD.  Shorters shorting and lots of other people waiting to see if the price drops below key support levels on BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: