Pages:
Author

Topic: WPP Energy tokens? - page 2. (Read 12124 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 12, 2019, 01:30:38 AM
I liked this project from the very beginning and I still hold these tokens. But I really hope there will be some significant move in their development, as it was in the beginning, because now situation isn't good. Price dropped, no new exchanges, volume is quite low.
WPP Energy project implemented a lot of real life working products. But still those aren’t release in the market place. Price hardly fall down now $0.000645 and trade volume only 1000$+ it’s very unexpected specifically who guys investors and keep holding for the green market. At the moment devs have to focus for the new exchanges. Otherwise i don't think the project will be grow up in the future and it will fail in the long run.   

I already gave up on this project. Because nothing potential on this project anymore and they seem near to scam. All of their products are just a piece of some words, nothing real. Therefore, if you check their social channels and admins activity, you will be surprised, because all are likely dead! No new posts on twitter, medium, telegram, if you ask many questions, you will be banned from the Wpp telegram group! And you know the WPP token trading volume and their false promise about exchange listings! So, better leave this project and move on
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 11, 2019, 06:39:09 PM
I liked this project from the very beginning and I still hold these tokens. But I really hope there will be some significant move in their development, as it was in the beginning, because now situation isn't good. Price dropped, no new exchanges, volume is quite low.
WPP Energy project implemented a lot of real life working products. But still those aren’t release in the market place. Price hardly fall down now $0.000645 and trade volume only 1000$+ it’s very unexpected specifically who guys investors and keep holding for the green market. At the moment devs have to focus for the new exchanges. Otherwise i don't think the project will be grow up in the future and it will fail in the long run.   
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
October 07, 2019, 12:13:50 PM
How many investor lost their investment assets with WPP energy coin? I heard many investor complain about how owner and WPP Energy team do not working serious with WPP price drop more than 100% below the ICO price, although the WPP Energy coin success reach soft and hard cap but price on digifinex too low.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
October 07, 2019, 09:42:54 AM
In the year 2017 there was a big hype around all energy (green) tokens, but what they have achieved after 2 years? Nothing. I am talking about WPP energy, WePower, LED and Bluenote. Dead scam projects that raised hundreds of millions of dollars.
Yes, that's right, many energy projects have died after reaching 2 years, and some have never been successful at all when sales are made, so we can conclude that not many energy projects are interested, so they are unable to develop within 2 years duration.

The thing with WPP is that they touted that the project to be pegged or would be a stable coin. But up to now, the price is still way below $1 that's why many investors are disappointed specially bounty hunters. But I'm under the impression that most of the bounty hunters have dump their coins already and what's remain as old investors. And it has been pump as hard as well in recent weeks. Indication that it will be very difficult for the project to be a stable coin, to be honest.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 07, 2019, 09:34:28 AM
In the year 2017 there was a big hype around all energy (green) tokens, but what they have achieved after 2 years? Nothing. I am talking about WPP energy, WePower, LED and Bluenote. Dead scam projects that raised hundreds of millions of dollars.
Yes, that's right, many energy projects have died after reaching 2 years, and some have never been successful at all when sales are made, so we can conclude that not many energy projects are interested, so they are unable to develop within 2 years duration.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
October 07, 2019, 09:16:58 AM
if iam not wrong WPP projects about environmentally friendly electrical energy. I once joined their telegram group, the last thing I read was that they acquired a US-based company engaged in hydrogen power plants. correct me
at first glance seems quite convincing, but they have not proven anything.
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
October 07, 2019, 06:57:53 AM

Yes, you are most of them have raised very huge amounts during their crowd sales, I hope Our powerful team is still active which they are given accurate updates and rest other I don't know about them at all. When it comes to WPP as of now they are very active in a telegram which giving accurate updates to the community and very soon they are going to launch their products.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 07, 2019, 06:47:24 AM
Ye, its price is not moving anywhere, I am not sure if that can be said about their project development as well. There is some talk about signing contracts and establishing new partnerships in their Telegram group from time to time, but this has zero effect on the price action of the coin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
October 07, 2019, 04:58:11 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 07, 2019, 04:53:20 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
October 05, 2019, 09:20:33 AM
WPP Energy project was big successful energy based platform in 2018 and almost 50 million dollar raised. WPP have won a lot of real products- Mobile Waste Plant, Power Plant Conversion and Mobile Power Station etc.

But right now it’s going on dead project. 140k$ marketcap even trading volume quite low. They announced after ico, listing application progress for Binance,Houbi Global and IDAX exchanges but they failed to keep their promise.  

At the moment the exchange available for WPP is only Digifinex. I also don't know why the team didn't just focus on the tokens because I think with the high volume WPP trade, it can also improve the projects that are being developed.
Activity: 532
October 05, 2019, 08:43:06 AM
WPP has dropped sharply since its release until now. This makes me think it is a shitcoin and not worth it. But I think environmental projects will probably have a chance because of their great products, maybe they are preparing for the next price increase?
Activity: 349
October 05, 2019, 08:34:22 AM
The environment is of great concern to most people. WPP is an energy company and I believe it will grow strongly and its token sale price will be improved better when it first launched in April 2018.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 05, 2019, 08:10:49 AM
WPP Energy project was big successful energy based platform in 2018 and almost 50 million dollar raised. WPP have won a lot of real products- Mobile Waste Plant, Power Plant Conversion and Mobile Power Station etc.

But right now it’s going on dead project. 140k$ marketcap even trading volume quite low. They announced after ico, listing application progress for Binance,Houbi Global and IDAX exchanges but they failed to keep their promise.  
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 13, 2019, 02:15:02 PM
This is one of the tokens I thought will be the best but have been dumped mercilessly without any reason. This is the trend in crypto now. People dumping their own coins in the blame that bounty hunters are doing so.

That is one of the bad sides of cryptocurrency that is making investors avoid it. I hold this coin as well and I watched sadly as my investment dipped into oblivion while the team dumped on us with the lies that it will be converted to a stable coin
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 13, 2019, 02:02:00 PM
Aren´t all these energy tokens useless? I am talking about WPP token, WePower and BlueNote? We gave them a lot of money probably for a good project that will help make the planet more green, but they do not really need tokens for working product or?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 13, 2019, 01:57:20 PM
WPP ENERGY, it's a stage intended to reduce the cost of environmentally friendly power vitality to dominant part of the globe through moving force generation data from discount sustainable power source makers over the globe into the stage.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 10, 2019, 05:20:40 PM
One thing about crypto, you can not predict the exact prize, but all i know is that WPP Energy Token has a prospect in a future time, base on the current price is very good to invest.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
September 10, 2019, 03:03:20 PM
WPP energy token price now very cheap with more little volume, basically i wasn't participate wpp energy token bounty or investment anything. In fact i have check cmc now only one exchange have been added wpp energy token, this like very bad and i hope there no have good community or strong development.
Activity: 714
June 24, 2019, 03:09:01 AM
I also liked this project and I now have WPP Tokens. But I see how they are constantly getting cheaper in price. Already a few times. Now I think maybe I was wrong when I chose this company to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: