Pages:
Author

Topic: WPP Energy tokens? - page 7. (Read 12124 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 12
May 19, 2019, 06:45:05 PM
I remember, the company said that 99.53% of their tokens were sold in the ICO. They got listed in two exchanges which is not much popular. I heard they made a contract to purchase bio powers in return of token stakes, not sure how it gonna work. If they can provide what they promised like global green energy marketplace, WPP could take a lead ahead.

Activity: 509
Merit: 250
May 19, 2019, 06:27:00 PM
WPP tokens are still seen as new projects and managed to make extraordinary sales. Early April successfully entered the Digifinex and Trade.io exchange exchanges. When today Bitcoin and almost all altcoins have experienced a great decline, WPP has performed better  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wpp-token/ . I see great potential for this place. What is your positive opinion?
Please Share in this discussion. Thank you.

the first price of WPP in exchange is $0.01 and WPP prices ever dropped at the price of $0.003 - $0.004 and returned to the initial price of $0.01, but now WPP prices are down again at the price of $0.002 and that makes me able to buy more WPP at a cheaper price, because I see WPP project is very good for the future and I'm sure WPP prices will definitely increase very high soon, because I believe many people will use and invest in WPP project.

Like many projects now in the space - after landing on coinmarketcap list they're getting few days of pump and after that they're going in one direction - south.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
May 19, 2019, 06:24:26 PM
I never Heard WPP doing anything new since after their ICO no major announcement and basically nothing really enormous to consider accumulating this one. Cryptocurrencies and all things related tp blockchain only make sense and get to make shouts if they can actually boost a working product if not then virtually everything turns red eventually
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
May 19, 2019, 06:16:54 PM
There is a 50-50 % chance that WPP token will gonna go to the bull run, too or not. If you have WPP token, the best way you can do is to sell half of your balance while the price is still high and do not be greedy that it will still continue to rise. And another half to hodl. It maybe a good project and the listing with binance will become a good news. Therefore, you still have a WPP tokens if that happens.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
May 19, 2019, 04:05:48 PM
Yep, there is like zero demand for WPP tokens at the moment, but it seems like their team is busy with development nonetheless, so who knows, maybe we will be pleasantly surprised by them at the end of the year, or on the other hand, the coin will slide into even more obscure "waters".
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
May 19, 2019, 02:24:46 PM
Very small volume of trades, no news for a month, I hope they are just working on the product, but I do not like the project very much.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 19, 2019, 02:12:39 PM
I was almost persuaded into buying the wpp token when it was rumored to be a stable coin. I did a few research on the underlying asset to back its stability and I found nothing tangible. That was why I held my horses
at that moment wpp token hype very high when there is rumor about stable coins.but in fact it didn't happen at all.and most of wpp community disappointed with this accident.
I was also disappointed with this token because I expected a lot in WPP but it was actually far from my expectations.
but I am still waiting and hoping that WPP will be better despite its small potential.
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
May 19, 2019, 02:04:17 PM
I was almost persuaded into buying the wpp token when it was rumored to be a stable coin. I did a few research on the underlying asset to back its stability and I found nothing tangible. That was why I held my horses
at that moment wpp token hype very high when there is rumor about stable coins.but in fact it didn't happen at all.and most of wpp community disappointed with this accident.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
May 19, 2019, 01:52:36 PM
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
May 19, 2019, 12:06:07 PM
I've seen this project before, they had a very long bounty campaign. As good as this project is, it may take a long time before it takes off. Price has also fallen a lot since it's listing. Is the team really planning to make WPP a stable coin?

Well, that is their plan, but I don't know how they are going to accomplished it.

We really love to see some tokens became stable coin, but in order to accomplished it, there should be some backing or at least the funds they raised will be enough to make it a stable coin.

That's why I said this token should be for long term holding.
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
May 19, 2019, 10:51:52 AM
WPP had so much hyip last year, but when it got listed the price wasn't close to the ICO price. Maybe the price went low because of the then bearish market, as of now, it ought to have made significant gain, since the market is bullish now. Currently the price is just too low
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 19, 2019, 06:19:17 AM
There are really many projects better WPP projects worth your investment. If you really like venture capital, you can count on WPP.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
May 19, 2019, 05:46:49 AM
I've seen this project before, they had a very long bounty campaign. As good as this project is, it may take a long time before it takes off. Price has also fallen a lot since it's listing. Is the team really planning to make WPP a stable coin?
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
May 19, 2019, 05:29:42 AM
Wpp is trying to become a 'stablecoin' pegged to the price of emissions for CO2 I believe (like over a dollar something like that).

I just don't see it happening right now. We need a lot more news regarding development. With a reported $60 million raised they should be able to provide a lot more updates.

I'm also one of those people who are waiting for updates and hopefully that will bring a positive direction.  I bought WPP tokens but not in large quantities, because if I see this situation, it might take a long time to hold the WPP token to reach a price of more than $ 1.

what, you dream WPP will reach the price of $ 1? Don't expect too much from this project, because I see their products not yet launched and I'm not sure if the team really works and I also see them not keeping their promises to investors.
Price now $0.002158 USD
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
May 19, 2019, 05:29:03 AM
Hmm WPP token must be a very popular coin because I've seen too many people making mention of it here and there saying its a very good coin ,believe me I will check it out and see for myself why it's a good coin ,with 5 billion total supply and currently selling at 0.002 seems very good for that huge max supply ,many coins with billions supply have already lose too much value and only few are still able to keep at 0.00$
Activity: 602
May 19, 2019, 03:08:39 AM
Wpp is trying to become a 'stablecoin' pegged to the price of emissions for CO2 I believe (like over a dollar something like that).

I just don't see it happening right now. We need a lot more news regarding development. With a reported $60 million raised they should be able to provide a lot more updates.

I'm also one of those people who are waiting for updates and hopefully that will bring a positive direction.  I bought WPP tokens but not in large quantities, because if I see this situation, it might take a long time to hold the WPP token to reach a price of more than $ 1.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
May 19, 2019, 12:42:56 AM
I heard that these tokens worth a lot and bounty hunters earned solid money. Unfortunately I thought it is a scam, that's why I missed this ieo, but people really gained on it

How can you say that bounty hunters earn a solid money when the price is below ICO? Of course it's the money they work very hard, but still if you look at it, they just got short changes here because they chooses to dump, when they should be holding it.

It's not IEO, It's ICO, but yes, these project seems to be solid and good but the altcoin market or investors are still reluctant to pour their cash, they are still looking at BTC and the rest of the top 10 coins as a good investment and not projects.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
May 18, 2019, 07:37:34 PM
You have to read the WPP tokenomics and comment after it. The WPP token has no utility at the moment,
but if the WPP team delivers according to the roadmap there will be a huge surprise in the price recovery.
Activity: 700
May 18, 2019, 07:26:31 PM
I heard that these tokens worth a lot and bounty hunters earned solid money. Unfortunately I thought it is a scam, that's why I missed this ieo, but people really gained on it
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
May 18, 2019, 07:06:56 PM
Wpp is a very good project I can recommend for all, the project team is trying everything to promote the project and pump the coin in exchanges.

Yes, indeed the prospect is good for WPP, but the price is still far below the ICO price, so the team must control the token to grow high.
Pages:
Jump to: