Pages:
Author

Topic: WPP Energy tokens? - page 9. (Read 12124 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
May 18, 2019, 01:05:24 PM
I earned some WPP tokens in bounty campaign, there was a hype around it in ICO phase but now I didn't hear any big news about the product development. Do you have some good news?
Follow their blog, as far as I know Binance and Huobi are the next exchange they wanted to listed so stay tuned. Anyways, they are successful, but they are caught during the bear market that's why the price was really off from it's ICO price. I think they have raised almost 100% and reaching hard cap, even trade.IO invested on them so I guess there could be success in the future for this project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 18, 2019, 01:04:28 PM
I am very fortunate to have this token because WPP is currently registered with CMC so I am more confident if this project has enormous potential for the future.
I am very fortunate to follow the WPP bounty and hopefully WPP can continue to grow.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
May 18, 2019, 12:42:20 PM
WPP tokens are still seen as new projects and managed to make extraordinary sales. Early April successfully entered the Digifinex and Trade.io exchange exchanges. When today Bitcoin and almost all altcoins have experienced a great decline, WPP has performed better  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wpp-token/ . I see great potential for this place. What is your positive opinion?
Please Share in this discussion. Thank you.

Soon to be stable coin?

But it was hugely dump when it open in Digifinex right?

And now the price is way below ICO price, currently at $0.002. But the good thing is that the project is real and legit, so for me it's good for long term holding, probably around 5 years in the making.

They also have a good program, I mean just by holding the coins you will get incentives like 10% if I'm not mistaken.
Activity: 657
May 18, 2019, 12:41:32 PM
I earned some WPP tokens in bounty campaign, there was a hype around it in ICO phase but now I didn't hear any big news about the product development. Do you have some good news?
WPP Energy are very promising coin. It's raised almost 50 million USD. Still it listed one big exchange which is DigiFinex in USDT pair. But it will be list in Huobi exchange this news collected from WPP twitter account
https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-to-be-listed-on-huobi-more-crypto-exchanges-tba-soon-ff0996ac51b5
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 18, 2019, 12:27:20 PM
So glad that I sell it right away before it goes down. I've been part of the bounty but I didn't dump it. Too sad as I see its price goes down with a spectacular project and how successful that ICO was.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486
May 18, 2019, 12:05:25 PM
My positive response is only one, hopefully it will get to the price of ico which has not yet reached the price, which in my opinion is not maximal..
Because I myself have these tokens and until now I have not sold and are still waiting..
what makes you sure that WPP will reach ICO prices or more?
the reality that is happening now is that many tokens don't reach even far from the ICO price
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486
May 18, 2019, 12:01:12 PM
WPP tokens are still seen as new projects and managed to make extraordinary sales. Early April successfully entered the Digifinex and Trade.io exchange exchanges. When today Bitcoin and almost all altcoins have experienced a great decline, WPP has performed better  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wpp-token/ . I see great potential for this place. What is your positive opinion?
what is your reason until you see the WPP Token so prospect, and suggest that everyone supports the Token,
please give us an explanation of your reasons
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
May 18, 2019, 11:53:14 AM
WPP was one of my bounty's token and I did sell 75% of my total bag at $0.01, for the remaining token I will wait till end of the year as their roadmap is really promising
Was it being traded at $0.01? I didn't see any info there. If I am correct, the ATH was $0.006. How did you sell at $0.01? Anyway, I guess WPP gave a quite handful amount to its participants, I mean in the bear market, little amount are also high.
Activity: 630
May 18, 2019, 11:46:41 AM
WPP was one of my bounty's token and I did sell 75% of my total bag at $0.01, for the remaining token I will wait till end of the year as their roadmap is really promising
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
May 18, 2019, 11:45:19 AM
If  am correct, WPP is one of the successful ICO of 2018. WPP ICO price is 0.065 which is far away from the current price. I think it will have a good potential in the coming year. Problem is there is no much volume. However, in aly season, it will surpass the ICO price.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 18, 2019, 11:40:14 AM

Really? And I sold off mine at a cheap rate. The crypto market is really unpredictable but I have to verify this news before I start my cries.. Lol..
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 18, 2019, 11:33:26 AM
Well, the fact that they have already entered the market is not bad. I think now I just have to wait. Yes, the price always falls until the project releases the product. The question is whether they can realize the idea.
Activity: 715
May 18, 2019, 11:31:19 AM
I have a WPP token that I got from bounty, the price went up when integrated with Airware, and I heard the issue of listing in binance, I could stand it and wait for good news. a few weeks I was quite shocked to see the price on the market was dumped, I feel a little sorry not to sell it first. and now there is nothing I can do but hold it back until there is good news from this project
Activity: 645
May 18, 2019, 11:27:52 AM
It's all about the product. They will give the market a product, the prices will increase tremendously. Everyone knows that. So we are waiting for the team to officially present its platform. While there is no result, prices will not rise.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
May 18, 2019, 11:00:43 AM
I heard about this project before and yes there’s no current development with WPP Token and its price is still dumped. Energy tokens have a good intention in the market but its a utility token which usually fails to make big impact in the market. If there’s so much interest with this kind of project, for sure WPP token will go pump again.

In my view, many projects into energy which are integrating the blockchain and cryptocurrency into their platforms got a very hard time performing the things they set in the roadmap. Maybe these projects became so intertwined with their idealism that they lost touch of the market realities. I am still wishing that WPP will succeed because this was one of the few projects I helped and believed back in 2017 when ICOs were the thing. Anyway, I am sure that eventually people can see the value of this project and help to make it a very successful enterprise in the electric or power market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
May 18, 2019, 10:53:59 AM
WPP is a good project. It can be seen from the sales that are interpreted by many investors who are interested in this project. But I did not really follow the development of the WPP project because I had nothing to contribute to this project. If the selection from the chart in the CMC is certainly for the value of WPP itself is indeed decreasing but for project development it might be better.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
May 18, 2019, 10:52:36 AM
So even after pump price seems to be 0.002$ and just checked icobench 0.0650 USD is their ico price and they allegedly raised around 60m $.

If a project dropped 1/30 after ico, i can easily say it is a shitcoin and for people who read and may want to buy make your dyor, it is a risky project and positive posts are just shilling. By the way with 60m $(again if it is true), i think they can find better exchanges than trade.io and digifinex.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
May 18, 2019, 10:50:29 AM
Results ? They fell from 0.01 to 0.002 If you think that this growth is sad. Of course, they seem to be complying with the gift card and I sincerely hope that the prices for this project will rise to the promised $ 1.43
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 18, 2019, 10:47:28 AM
My positive response is only one, hopefully it will get to the price of ico which has not yet reached the price, which in my opinion is not maximal..
Because I myself have these tokens and until now I have not sold and are still waiting..
Activity: 840
May 18, 2019, 10:21:04 AM
I was one of the people who joined their bounty campaign. It is a really good campaign but I don't have any news about their product right now. They got a lot of supply and they gave us a pretty good sell for the people who dump it. WPP doesn't have a bad price at all.
Pages:
Jump to: