Pages:
Author

Topic: WRONG THREAD - page 5. (Read 5815 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 09:14:30 PM
Hi dev, where to website Singa Mining Pte Ltd I can see information about SOVCOIN ?
I'm sorry, but it looks like Photoshop. I think a little more evidence that you are a Singa Mining Pte Ltd will not hurt anyone.

Hi,

No problem to have our details out there.
Next week a full announcement will be made including our Team pictures and company registration will be made available to everyone.

Regards
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
July 25, 2018, 06:38:41 PM
do you have any partnerships or private investment
Activity: 91
Merit: 7
July 25, 2018, 06:34:07 PM
I hope that the developer modeled the appearance to show how it will look like
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 09:55:41 AM
Good to see the great progress of your coin. You already have a prototype of your ATM which looks great and you have the currency ready to be listed in an exchange in less than one month from your announcement. I have one question, in the title of your ANN says Betting, will the ATM will serve as betting machines also?
July 25, 2018, 08:35:29 AM
Hi dev, where to website Singa Mining Pte Ltd I can see information about SOVCOIN ?
I'm sorry, but it looks like Photoshop. I think a little more evidence that you are a Singa Mining Pte Ltd will not hurt anyone.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 11:14:04 PM
July 24, 2018, 05:33:31 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 01:58:07 PM
the idea is not in demand on this and charges are appropriate, no one is not interested in the platform of realtors, there are operating firms that have occupied the entire market in this area
July 22, 2018, 12:36:51 PM
SovCoin is a brand owned and operated by Singa Mining Pte Ltd Singapore

How easy is it actually to buy BTC or any other cryptocurrency online??

Well it's not as simple as it should be for a currency that wants to be user friendly.... but buying cryptocurrency remains complicated. Many banks started to block cyrptocurrency purchases through credit or debit card, thus making it even more difficult to access!

SovCoin wants to facilitate all this by introducing the SOV-ATM, the Crypto currency vending machine Smiley.... in 3 simple steps

1. Chose the currency you want to purchase
2. Scan your wallet address
3. Insert the required USD/EUR or any other fiat currency amount to pay for the Crypto currency you chose.

The Fastest, Safest and Easiest way to get your bitcoins!

SovCoin will launch a network partnership with all Masternode holders interested in acquiring the machine, SovCoin will offer much more options for ATM partners in order to run a successful ATM, This advantages will be laid out to MN holders on request.

You want to be part of our community? Join us on Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/TZgG4y8

You think this is just one more MN project than think again!

July 22, 2018, 12:36:13 PM
anyone able to mine? look like most pool stop working.

update: one look one of the pool got network issue and cause the lost of many miners. smaller pool do catching up til the difficulty adjust or wait til the pool is back online

bsod.pw pool is facing technical issues with all the coins.

https://tera.tn/ active

https://gos.cx/ seems to be active.

http://www.alttank.ca/ active

http://gpuhot.com/ active
Activity: 14
July 22, 2018, 11:09:02 AM
anyone able to mine? look like most pool stop working.

update: one look one of the pool got network issue and cause the lost of many miners. smaller pool do catching up til the difficulty adjust or wait til the pool is back online
July 22, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

Cryptobridge payment submitted, SOV will be listed within 14 days!

July 22, 2018, 08:19:09 AM
SovCoin is a brand owned and operated by Singa Mining Pte Ltd Singapore

How easy is it actually to buy BTC or any other cryptocurrency online??

Well it's not as simple as it should be for a currency that wants to be user friendly.... but buying cryptocurrency remains complicated. Many banks started to block cyrptocurrency purchases through credit or debit card, thus making it even more difficult to access!

SovCoin wants to facilitate all this by introducing the SOV-ATM, the Crypto currency vending machine Smiley.... in 3 simple steps

1. Chose the currency you want to purchase
2. Scan your wallet address
3. Insert the required USD/EUR or any other fiat currency amount to pay for the Crypto currency you chose.

The Fastest, Safest and Easiest way to get your bitcoins!

SovCoin will launch a network partnership with all Masternode holders interested in acquiring the machine, SovCoin will offer much more options for ATM partners in order to run a successful ATM, This advantages will be laid out to MN holders on request.

You want to be part of our community? Join us on Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/TZgG4y8

You think this is just one more MN project than think again!

Activity: 25
July 20, 2018, 04:13:34 AM
Remember to share it with us on Discord!
Activity: 9
July 19, 2018, 11:40:14 PM
ATM Project, that's very unique, will you have a franchise program? If yes can you explain how that works and how much it would cost!!

We are producing the ATM main body: Screen and internal components in Shenzhen, this will help us in having lower costs when it comes to resale the ATM to a future ATM partner!!

In order to be considered a partner one must own at least 1 MasterNode, anyone who has 1 MasterNode will be granted the opportunity to buy our SOV-ATM Machine, the advantage is that we are able to add specific Currencies depending on Location! Thant means that in Brazil for example people are more fond of a specific local Crypto Currency and we will have the possibility to add this currency for that location only, Partners will be able to customize their machine and by doing so, fit their needs.

A Machine will cost between BTC0.30 / $2000 - BTC0.89 /$6000 depending on features.

This does not include Shipping cost!

Wow.  This is great stuff.  Can't wait for the day to see one of these babies in the mall....i'll take my first selfie hugging a crypto ATM.
July 19, 2018, 04:10:17 PM
Thank you guys, remember to follow us on Discord won't be long until we reveal the first ATM!
Activity: 16
July 19, 2018, 03:21:47 PM
I'm repointing my miners now. I love x16r algo....its the future.  And i was in the market for a new coin to mine, you had me at ATMs.
Activity: 61
July 19, 2018, 02:52:40 PM
Wow, great roadmap and plans. I'm marking this one to keep an eye on.
July 19, 2018, 05:11:32 AM
SALES BONUS:

We're offering a 10% Shared Masternode seats for re-sellers.

This means that the Masternode sale comes through your friends or contacts.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 04:42:15 AM
9000%+ of ROI every 9 days, that is an enormous amount.
Holding a masternode really is a big benefit in creating a passive income.
Pages:
Jump to: