Pages:
Author

Topic: WRONG THREAD - page 6. (Read 5815 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 04:17:58 AM
:::SOVCOIN CRYPTOBRIDGE SALE:::

SOV Masternode (15,000 SOV):
0,3 BTC

SOV Shared Masternode Seat:
0,05 BTC

:::This is limited to:::

4 SOV Masternodes (Total of 60,000 SOV)

@SovCoin#3969 ID: 390506010676297731
@Altcoin Cash [ GpuHot.com ]#3471 ID: 337399287770120194
@Robbowz#1808 ID: 145644523547000843

Accumulated BTC will be used for:
Listing on CryptoBridge.

Public BTC address: 3Az4q25PNdatE6qoce3sVEtcNvLKpCFB71
Activity: 21
July 18, 2018, 05:14:30 AM
Seems great.

It will be nice to go to the corner and see a SOV machine... lol  Cheesy
July 18, 2018, 02:26:36 AM
You concretely point out that you will be using TenX cards. TenX still hasn't their cards out and also it could be better to offer more options and get other card issuers involved as well.

There will be a mobile application as well.
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
July 18, 2018, 12:48:57 AM
Interesting project
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 08:54:16 PM
You concretely point out that you will be using TenX cards. TenX still hasn't their cards out and also it could be better to offer more options and get other card issuers involved as well.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 08:42:24 PM
Curious to see progress on the ATM.

Been mining this in rotation with a couple others and have a couple slots in the AltTank masternode (y'all need to fill that one up!). Should be a decent long-term one if everything comes together for the dev team like they want.

Activity: 20
July 17, 2018, 07:58:15 PM
seems like a good project, so far its doing good
July 17, 2018, 11:06:38 AM
Pre-sale Round 2 is coming to an end 18th of July, 23:59 UTC.

The price will increase from 0.6 BTC to 0.8 BTC.

The same goes for Shared Masternode Seats, going from 0.06 BTC to 0.08 BTC per seat.

Don't miss out on this golden opportunity!

Come on Discord and contact anyone in the Admin team for more pre-sale information.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 01:26:43 AM
ATM Project, that's very unique, will you have a franchise program? If yes can you explain how that works and how much it would cost!!

We are producing the ATM main body: Screen and internal components in Shenzhen, this will help us in having lower costs when it comes to resale the ATM to a future ATM partner!!

In order to be considered a partner one must own at least 1 MasterNode, anyone who has 1 MasterNode will be granted the opportunity to buy our SOV-ATM Machine, the advantage is that we are able to add specific Currencies depending on Location! Thant means that in Brazil for example people are more fond of a specific local Crypto Currency and we will have the possibility to add this currency for that location only, Partners will be able to customize their machine and by doing so, fit their needs.

A Machine will cost between BTC0.30 / $2000 - BTC0.89 /$6000 depending on features.

This does not include Shipping cost!

Activity: 43
July 17, 2018, 01:16:07 AM
https://i.imgur.com/ZNgTynW.png

SOV-ATM TO BE INTRODUCED TO INVESTORS ON 27TH JULY 2018

•   Easiest, most convenient way to buy and sell Bitcoin
   •   Lowest fees, only 3.5% to buy and 4.5% to sell
   •   No prior experience or technical expertise needed
   •   TenX CryptoCoin debit card will be used at these machines
   •   Support for multiple digital currencies
   •   SovCoin will create a partnership network exclusively for MN holders, fees will be distributed between MN holders and SOV-ATM partners.
   •   SovCoin ATM’s will remove this limitation and allow BTC or any other crypto currency to be directly purchased or Sold for legal tender currency in a push of a button.

The exact details on dividend payments will be provided at a later date.

Periodic updates will be provided on a regular basis.

Nice project, I am surprised you don't get more support from the community here for such a idea.... anyway I think more support will be given if you show the actual product!!

Your company is registered in Singapore, any possibility i can visit you guys since i live in Malaysia Huh?

Was on holidays missed my cryptoooooooo world.... nice Dev very nice idea like it a lot, i sent you a PM to buy 1 MasterNode!!! Thanks
brand new
Activity: 0
July 17, 2018, 01:13:36 AM
Staring mining from my end!!!!  Good luck!!! Will see if you can attract people in supporting your project, i like the ATM Part!!
Activity: 11
July 17, 2018, 01:11:43 AM
ATM Project, that's very unique, will you have a franchise program? If yes can you explain how that works and how much it would cost!!
brand new
Activity: 0
July 17, 2018, 01:09:05 AM
Hi,

Dev how to buy a MN, i am interested!!!! BTW you accept escrow??
July 16, 2018, 09:42:09 PM

•   SovCoin will create a partnership network exclusively for MN holders, fees will be distributed between MN holders and SOV-ATM partners.
   •   SovCoin ATM’s will remove this limitation and allow BTC or any other crypto currency to be directly purchased or Sold for legal tender currency in a push of a button.

Nice project, I am surprised you don't get more support from the community here for such a idea.... anyway I think more support will be given if you show the actual product!!

Your company is registered in Singapore, any possibility i can visit you guys since i live in Malaysia Huh?

Hi bet101, thanks for your message. Yes of course you can visit. We are located in the industrial zone in Kallang pudding Road near, McPherson Raod. Send me a PM i provide you with my contact number.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

July 16, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

•   SovCoin will create a partnership network exclusively for MN holders.

Activity: 502
Merit: 15
Building Altcoinchain
July 16, 2018, 09:22:50 PM

Mine SOV at GpuHot.com, Altcoin's pool Cool

Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://gpuhot.com:36364 -u  -p c=SOV
            (replace with your own address )

This is how you setup SOV at Mining Rig Rentals.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/458014893199851541/468587784572239885/unknown.png

You can also rent hash at Nicehash with these settings.

GpuHot's ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpool-gpuhotcom-altcoins-pool-for-new-and-upcoming-gpu-coins-4632262
Coin channel: https://discord.gg/NUqeDhw
Activity: 99
Merit: 8
July 15, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

Really nice UI man! Love it.

Thanks..  I'm not really a UI/UX guy, so it was a lot of frustration to get it to look presentable. I still need to do some work to the homepage to make it play nice on mobile.
July 14, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

Miners, if you're like me and prefer to mine rather than buy your way towards a masternode, please consider joining CHT to fill out a shared Master Node for SOV: http://mns.cryptohashtank.net/masternodes/SOV

If you're not familiar with CHT, it's the most transparent and advanced Alt Coin shared masternode platform available.
No minimums to participate and everything is publicly viewable. Over 30 coins available for participation.

https://i.imgur.com/0sWV691.png

Really nice UI man! Love it.
copper member
Activity: 11
July 14, 2018, 01:33:23 PM
Spanish Translation Reserved
Pages:
Jump to: