Pages:
Author

Topic: WTB BTC via paypal(verified) - page 4. (Read 5828 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
October 29, 2014, 05:48:52 PM
I buying 50 USD  worth BTC via paypal (veriefed)at bitstamp USD prices.
available in small portions.

I can go first with members with more trust than me but others will have to go first or use escrow.

Thanks

Explain to me how exactly will escrow help in this case? You do realize Paypal can be reversed many months later?
I do know how,but  I can send as for friend and can't claim paypal to dispute
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 29, 2014, 05:23:12 PM

I can go first with members with more trust than me but others will have to go first or use escrow.

Thanks

Explain to me how exactly will escrow help in this case? You do realize Paypal can be reversed many months later?

^^ Particularly since they implemented the extended reversal, which is significantly longer than the previous length of time, although I can't remember off the top of my head the exact number of days.

I believe they matched credit card with 180 days. IIRC

Versus the initial 45 days IIRC, which is absolutely ridiculous. I don't understand how this provides any protection to users. There are still quite a few ways that he could decide to make the purchase though.
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
October 29, 2014, 05:19:48 PM

Thanks

^^ Particularly since they implemented the extended reversal, which is significantly longer than the previous length of time, although I can't remember off the top of my head the exact number of days.

I believe they matched credit card with 180 days. IIRC
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The cheddar breed jealousy
October 29, 2014, 05:18:51 PM

Thanks

Virwox or w/e it is...use that bud.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 29, 2014, 05:18:34 PM

Thanks

KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
October 29, 2014, 05:17:03 PM

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
October 29, 2014, 04:03:09 PM
I buying 50 USD  worth BTC via paypal (verified)at bitstamp USD prices.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: