Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTB] Canadian miner here. I buy your used mining stock. [PAYPAL buyer] - page 3. (Read 3215 times)

legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Hi quakefiend420,

Since I pay with Paypal, you will receive the funds before shipping. The only thing is that I am eligible for buyer's protection from Paypal. So, if things go wrong and you don't ship, there can be a chargeback.

I won't do payment upfront in BTC.

Thank you,

And if things go right and we do ship you can still perform a chargeback and rip someone off.  There's many reasons this whole Bitcoin thing even exists, and PayPal's shoddy business practices is just one small one.  If you're not willing to trust a known escrow or a known trader on here with tons of successful trades, why should anyone be willing to trust you?
Activity: 175
Merit: 101
cryptominer.ca
Hi quakefiend420,

Since I pay with Paypal, you will receive the funds before shipping. The only thing is that I am eligible for buyer's protection from Paypal. So, if things go wrong and you don't ship, there can be a chargeback.

I won't do payment upfront in BTC.

Thank you,
legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Since you have no trust and are a brand new user you're likely going to have a difficult time getting anyone here to let you pay via PayPal, and you're highly unlikely to find anyone willing to ship to you first.

I have 11.4TH of Antminer S3s with PSUs that I could sell you, but I'd need payment up front in BTC or we'd need to use escrow.
Activity: 175
Merit: 101
cryptominer.ca
Hi everyone,

I am looking to buy mining hardware in bulk sale. I am talking to some manufacturers and I can get some pretty good price per TH/s with shipping to Canada. However, I'm also willing to buy used stock for those who wants to liquidate their operations.

Here are my buying rates (February 19 2015) with shipping paid by seller to Joliette, Quebec, J6E8E3:
Code:
- (Without PSU):                            190 USD / TH.s^-1
- (With PSU (S4, SP31, SP35) or external):     250 USD / TH.s^-1

Shipping:
- Shipping to Canada may be expensive, but there are ways to make it less painful.
- Shop your prices from many suppliers. I think USPS would be best in your case. I know that if I ship with Paypal, the fees tends to be lower.
- Try to put at least 30 kg of stock in the same boxes. Buy new boxes if needed. Cost per kg could be 40% cheaper this way!
- For large orders and reasonable fee, I may be able to drive to Plattsburgh and pick them there. You could ship them to this UPS Store http://plattsburgh-ny-6270.theupsstorelocal.com/products--services/package-receiving-services and it could be a lot cheaper. The fee for this service would be 100 USD + 5 USD / package. Sellers: You can coordinate yourself to send your package at the same time and split the 100 USD fixed fee.

- I want to pay with Paypal since it offers buyer protection. I won't do escrow since it doesn't solve the problem and expose ourself to another unknown party. Those are my terms, you are not forced to deal with me if you disagree with the use of Paypal, so please, don't get irritated by the existence of this post.
- All I can do is trying to be transparent and you can judge by my Internet presence if it's worth the risk. Hopefully, I'll gain some reputation on this forum so it will become less an issue.
- eBay profile: http://www.ebay.ca/usr/maximead

Thank you,
Pages:
Jump to: